• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Sniper's Hide 3-Day Precision, Mifflin Co. Sportsmen's Assn., PA - Sept. 26-28, 2023

Oh yes, just in cased I missed an email, if someone wanted to last minute attend, just show up, we can blend you in.

I think I reached out to the guys who asked but in case i missed it, sure

Great week, thank you everyone
IMG_1103.jpeg

This training was excellent. Good group of dudes (damn good shooters) and great resource of information.

@03machstock: dude, seeing you hit the 1000yd with your 223 and produce that tight of a shot group, was amazing to witness. I think @Lowlight enjoyed it as much as you did haha!! Laura was on point with her comment of your smooth shooting.

(y)Great week, thank you everyone
View attachment 8237918
Had the time of my life, Frank, and I learn something new and immensely helpful in every clinic. This one was no exception.

But after our 100% red meat and liquor diet for dinner, I’m on chicken, Salmon, and water restriction. I’ll be fine in a week or so ;) :ROFLMAO:

While I’m sure everybody is pulling for Marc to fully recover and get back in the saddle, with @Sparky there we didn’t miss a beat IMO. Clinic was as professional and excellent as always.

I don’t want to use actual names, but the fella with the service station in Arlington….please PM me so I can give you my contact data. I would like a copy of the class roster you so thoughtfully started.

Eh, or anyone else who might have pics of the pages??

Reactions: RG0099
I don’t want to use actual names, but the fella with the service station in Arlington….please PM me so I can give you my contact data. I would like a copy of the class roster you so thoughtfully started.

Check your phone

Reactions: Baron23

Never mind, @TheOE800 sent it to me.

Thanks, mate

Reactions: RG0099