• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Sniper's Hide 3-Day Training Cours in W. TEXAS! May 20-22, 2023 near Rotan, TX.

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    One of our two-time students invited Frank and I down to the canyon country of western Texas. He is student-hosting us at Hawk's Double Mountain Ranch near Raton, TX for a three-day course with ELR on Day 3.

I asked him to write up a description, since it's one of his local ranges. Here's what he wrote:

A full three day course offered at an incredible 5 star venue in Texas. This location offers access to multiple shooting ranges on an expansive game ranch in the heart of the West. The focus of the course is Hammer-Forged Precision Rifle skills with a bonus day of alternate positions and drills. Winds will be present in an area famous for their tenacity and omnipresence. This location will present an awesome aesthetic backdrop and crucible for skill development in a challenging environment. On day 3, there will be a once in a lifetime chance to shoot out to 2 miles across an expansive canyon. Additionally, due to its remote location, lodging and world class cuisine will be available from the ranch. For additional details on this course please email: [email protected] or [email protected].

He has filled most of the Course from his associates in TX and LA, but we have room for 3 or 4 more, so here you go.
    All inclusive with respect to the Lodge; $275 per day for meals, range and lodging. Training Course is our standard $1,000 fee.

220 rounds of ammo.
    Bring a mid-range rifle and maybe an ELR rig for Day 3.

Reach out for one of these roster spots to the emails above.

See you there.

Attachments

• 2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      369.3 KB · Views: 117
    • screenshot_364 2.jpg
      screenshot_364 2.jpg
      45.3 KB · Views: 119
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Baron23 and TrevK
    I'd like to attend message sent.

Just requested payment for this Course and have a couple slots opening.
    Looking forward to getting out of snow-bound Alaska. fuuk...

Taylor

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
    how we looking? everyone pay up? we full? I'm excited to come out, shoot and hang out. Sounds like there could be some skeet shooting in the evening so I'll be bringing a shotgun for that and of course something to drink after we are done with guns.

No course is ever "FULL". There's always room for one more.
    Yep. Gonna be a great time.

I have my Sniper's Hide Data Book, and today tested and confirmed my rifle is ready to go. Looking forward to it.

I may be watching you guys on Sun......Only bringing a 6 Creedmoor. No 2 miles for me.

I have my Sniper's Hide Data Book, and today tested and confirmed my rifle is ready to go. Looking forward to it.

I may be watching you guys on Sun......Only bringing a 6 Creedmoor. No 2 miles for me.
    Sorry about the Data Book exercise. I'be been meaning to remove that. We operate on Weaponized Math for the most part, and we will hand you the data sheet for that.
    Do yourself a favor and bring a clipboard. That helps.

Sorry about the Data Book exercise. I'be been meaning to remove that. We operate on Weaponized Math for the most part, and we will hand you the data sheet for that.
    Do yourself a favor and bring a clipboard. That helps.
    Will do.

Any word on arrival times. I know my email was misspelled originally and not sure if I am missing any additional messages. Or even the address?

Email suggested around 4pm on Friday that way logistics are easier getting into the ranch with sunlight rather then trying to do it in the dark

I’m heading out of the Dallas area around 10am on Friday morning. I’m near George Bush and 75.

Still waiting on the dropped pin from Will for the location.

Yup same waiting on pin, gonna head out of Dallas around noon maybe a little earlier towards Rotan

Being one of the fortunate attendees this past weekend, I can say this class is well worth the price of admission.

Frank and Marc really are phenomenal instructors, and everyone one of us that attended are much better shooters today than before the class.

The location was also an interesting experience and I plan on going back soon.

What an overall great experience and group of guys we had.

If you’re thinking about taking a class, don’t hesitate.

Amazing group of guys I got to meet and got to know at this great range here in TX. Second class with Frank and first with Mark but I guarantee it won’t be the last. They themselves never stop learning and refining their methods to help us grow. Wise men once said precision rifle shooting is a journey not an event. Can’t wait to test out those copper solids 🤑

Attachments

• 8E7CA213-2B9E-4BC8-8872-C28C1A23815D.jpeg
      8E7CA213-2B9E-4BC8-8872-C28C1A23815D.jpeg
      362.2 KB · Views: 47
    • 30004B72-FBBB-46A6-BBDE-2750876D72C1.jpeg
      30004B72-FBBB-46A6-BBDE-2750876D72C1.jpeg
      997.8 KB · Views: 38
    • 1755726C-23DE-47C7-AA88-6F45606D6AF6.jpeg
      1755726C-23DE-47C7-AA88-6F45606D6AF6.jpeg
      752.3 KB · Views: 39
    • 09A43B59-07F8-49CC-869F-D336D02EEFE6.jpeg
      09A43B59-07F8-49CC-869F-D336D02EEFE6.jpeg