• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SNIPER'S HIDE 3-DAY, TREADPROOF ACADEMY, W. NASHVILLE, 8-10 OCTOBER

I gotta admit it, i’ve been looking forward to the debrief too.
You know they’re working hard for tips when they use stage names and go female version of commando.
Best combo of instruction + end of day fun in precision rifle training.
Thinking about taking the wind class in Colorado in the future…

I'm back in AK, taking care of AK business. #Lowlight is still on the road representing. Colorado will the Home Base outside of AK from here on out. Road trips are expensive. You guys need to learn to fly more than we need to learn to drive. LOL
Love you guys. Really. No more fortunate way to our spend lives than with others like all of you. You define us and drive us.
#OriginalThoughtPrecisionRifle
Taylor

Last edited:
Happy new year all. Hope everyone’s doing well.
The recent everyday sniper podcast with Joel Russo shed some light on the adaptability, smoothness, and reliability of the Terminus Zeus.
I recall one of our shooters hammering movers as fast as if he was shooting a gas gun with that action.
Care to share your long term experience with it? Has anyone else gone in on one?
Hope to connect with ya’ll after the thaw.

Sincerely hope y'all come back to Nashville. I'd love to get some long range instruction.
This trip is not in our training plan this year. You may have to catch us at another one of our venues, which also have longer range.

Happy new year all. Hope everyone’s doing well.
The recent everyday sniper podcast with Joel Russo shed some light on the adaptability, smoothness, and reliability of the Terminus Zeus.
I recall one of our shooters hammering movers as fast as if he was shooting a gas gun with that action.
Care to share your long term experience with it? Has anyone else gone in on one?
Hope to connect with ya’ll after the thaw.
I am so sorry it took me this long to get back with you. I've been meaning to reply to it. I am the one with the Zeus that was shooting like a semi auto. Since the class I have shot 1 PRS match and various range days/dry fire. I honestly don't have many more rounds on it since then. Our season does start up at the end of this month so I will definitely be logging some miles on it. If you have any particular questions I will gladly answer those in a DM!

Reactions: Mr. Wolf