• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide is causing polar bears to drown.

Meh , drownin Polar Bears is fun and all but I'd rather choke Cougars .

80e010acf032d109f86d9e9c4253df4b.jpg

I have enough trees to offset the whole damn Internet.

These people are morons.

And polar bears and Yap islanders never did anything for us. Let ‘em drown.

Sirhr

PS... local company up here hired a ‘sustainability manager’ last year. Some little Twerp with a useless green degree. He gets to his job and then spends the first 10 days... calculating his carbon footprint that the company now has to offset after hiring him.... living, apartment, daily commute, office, electronics, no shit down to internet and phone power consumption. That they didn’t fire him 5 minutes after he handed that in is a testament to the stupidity of the newly ‘woke.’ I bet they go bankrupt!

He's a Howdy Doody.........to trot out on cue for the media to fawn over. Fire him ? Fuck, his next promotion is probably already approved and waiting for the next press conference.

Right!?!?

I just did a physical fitness test yesterday here in NC in 37 degree weather... and windy!

Lived in extreme cold and hot climates. I remember sweat freezing in my eyebrows as I ran and, on the other end of the spectrum, drinking six plus gallons of water each day to stay hydrated.

I'll stay right here where a cold day is 45.

A couple weeks ago Venice was flooding because of global warming. Now it's dried up and it's low tide.
So we need to do our part and drown some bears.
Maybe we should send the polar bears to Venice? Bears get a warm vacation... Venetians get some much needed exercise! Win-win. And better than buying one of those ghey-assed Pelotons!

Sirhr

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Calm down guys...sheesh... Don't you all know that the Earth was hit by some strange gravitational pulse? That's why the tides are all messed up in Venice and solar panels probably delivered a few less ergs of energy due to imperfect alignment with sun for those brief microseconds...goodness :) :). Wonder who to blame for that...sounds almost like Star Trek with a gravitational fluctuation in the space-time continuum or something like that. (just make it up as you go I say)

Do you know just how tough it is to shoot polar bears, against a white snowy background thru a burris?

One day the Polar Bear and the Arctic hare were sitting on the ice.

The Polar Bear asked the hare....

"When you shit, does the shit stick to your fur?"

The Hare replied....

"No of course not, why do you ask?"

and the Polar Bear said "Sweet!" and wiped his ass with the hare.

Chabornik the eskimo was working on his snow Machine when Ugulak came over.

He saw the valve covers off the motor and asked....

"You blew a seal?"

and Chabornik replied...

"No its just some mayonnaise from my sandwich, thank you."

I done killed a shit ton of penguins today.

penguin.jpg

you should feel ashamed of yourself. Now go throw out all the evil meat in your refrigerator and replace it with common sense, sustainable choices.

vegan.jpg

Little Johnny is late for school. The teacher asked why. Little Johnny said a train ran over his dogs ass. The teacher said not to use ass. Use rectum instead. Little Johnny looks at the teacher and said rectum, hell it killed him.

Chabornik the eskimo was working on his snow Machine when Ugulak came over.

He saw the valve covers off the motor and asked....

"You blew a seal?"

and Chabornik replied...

"No its just some mayonnaise from my sandwich, thank you."

hell no, thats snow on my mustache, hahaha, is anouther version

Reactions: pmclaine