• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

snipers hide lite?

Doc Holiday13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2008
LoCo, VA
Yeah I may have a unlimited data plan on my phone but gosh its hard to read this forum most of the time. Yeah I know life is difficult and I should end it now

Re: snipers hide lite?

The sad part is that guy who runs the place is an iPhone fanboy, so you'd think we would have m version by now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sad part is that guy who runs the place is an iPhone fanboy, so you'd think we would have m version by now. </div></div>

I mean seriously what am I suppose to do on the bus and at lunch when my employer has internet restrictions on the desktops??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snipers Hide iPhone App ?! </div></div>

+1 ...... I would pay $10 for that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snipers Hide iPhone App ?! </div></div>

Don't forget the droid app