• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide MidwayUSA Promo Codes

Re: Sniper's Hide MidwayUSA Promo Codes

Just used 10111 to get $10 off an order of $100 or more.

I thought you had to be logged into your account to use the birthday pricing? That's how it worked when I had mine last month...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">20111 is still working for $20 off $200 </div></div>

Thanks - just used that one.

Oh I didnt know that.. I just added like $400 to my cart, and it said the code was not valid.. Well birthday boy, try it again LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zeeto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you had to be logged into your account to use the birthday pricing? That's how it worked when I had mine last month... </div></div>

New codes...just got these via e-mail:

To receive your Savings:

1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$10 off $100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1011177
$25 off $250 or more - Use Promotion Code 2011177
$50 off $500 or more - Use Promotion Code 3011177

2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.

3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on January 23, 2011. Hurry!

Special Reminders & Exclusions:
• Can only be used once.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the total.
• Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
• Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.