• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide Tango 51 from Tac Ops

Re: Sniper's Hide Tango 51 from Tac Ops

I have not shot the rifle in a bit, weather, travel etc... but I did use the rifle in the SH DVD Day One... there was some footage of me using it that was not included, but I definitely shot.

At this point the rifle is now in the <span style="font-weight: bold">"pretty darn special"</span> category so it doesn't see as much use it as one might suspect. <span style="font-style: italic">( i have far too many 308s to need to use this except in special situations like the DVDs ) </span>

Now once Mike finishes my <span style="text-decoration: underline">Top Secret Project</span> I suspect there will be a lot more Tac Ops being used in my future as this is designed for just that, me using the hell out of it and crossing the line into my preferred lane for daily use.

The SH Tango is a work of art, no denying that part of it.

Screen-Shot-2013-02-01-at-3.22.30-PM.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At this point the rifle is now in the "pretty darn special" category so it doesn't see as much use it as one might suspect. ( i have far too many 308s to need to use this except in special situations like the DVDs )

Now once Mike finishes my Top Secret Project I suspect there will be a lot more Tac Ops being used in my future as this is designed for just that, me using the hell out of it and crossing the line into my preferred lane for daily use.

<span style="font-weight: bold">The SH Tango is a work of art, no denying that part of it.</span></div></div>

Frank thanks for the kind words and I have no doubt you will Dig the Special Project Platform…

I will be calling you shortly so get the check book ready
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span>

I can literally not wait to see what this 'special' project is.

As if Mike's rifles aren't special enough, there are now super special TacOps rifles now?

Can't wait to see what y'all got cooking.