• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snipers hide window decals?

Twnorton

Private
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2014
Anyone have some made? A couple of the other various forums I'm on have decals and I would love to sport the hide on my car as well

Good idea. I like the idea of people advertising that they have guns. They'll skip my house and head to yours instead...
No kidding. A guy I know finally got some guns back and the police said they found em in a house with 20 safes cut open in a shed outback. They said they would watch for cars with firearm and hunting stickers, follow em home, watch there schedule for a day or two and then clean them out. No shooting stickers for me.

No kidding. A guy I know finally got some guns back and the police said they found em in a house with 20 safes cut open in a shed outback. They said they would watch for cars with firearm and hunting stickers, follow em home, watch there schedule for a day or two and then clean them out. No shooting stickers for me.

Yep, we see it all the time. Makes you an easy target. I'm all for supporting all things firearms related, but I put no references to weapons on my vehicle.

I'd asked about decals a few years ago when LL was putting out some new patches.

I wouldn't ever put one on my truck, but I'd like to have some to stick on my rifle cases or whatever.

I feel the same way about soccer moms that put the names of their, kids and team names, in the back window of their SUV for all the perverts to see. when I trade vehicles I take the auto dealers stuff off the back. to easy for people.

I don't put anything on my car, used to put one of those "support local sherifs dept" or "fraternal order of police" but it never got me out of a ticket. Now the wife's tits, that gets you out of tickets!

I don't put anything on my car, used to put one of those "support local sherifs dept" or "fraternal order of police" but it never got me out of a ticket. Now the wife's tits, that gets you out of tickets!

My wife is a cop and gave me a sticker of whatever union the local police are in. that is the only thing I put on my truck and it has kept me out of a few tickets :)

Well if the window decal just said "SH" like one of the patches Lowlight made up, I don't think a potential thief would know WTF it was.

"Glock Perfection" or "Got Sig?" stickers are giveaways, but I doubt thieves would get "SH".....

Well if the window decal just said "SH" like one of the patches Lowlight made up, I don't think a potential thief would know WTF it was.

"Glock Perfection" or "Got Sig?" stickers are giveaways, but I doubt thieves would get "SH".....
Yeah it was just a thought. Doesn't had to be the full hide logo. Everyone has a different opinion and some are more paranoid than others