• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifleman’s Team Challenge Snipers Unknown Challenge

Weird, that one works.

I need to brush up on my internet protocols, but it likely has to do with the 'www.' not being included in the website name that was submitted to the DNS server. From what I recall, current internet protocols no longer require 'www.' to be included in the web address, and web designers can use whatever they want (nothing, www1., www2., ect.). Some websites have registered both with and without 'www.,' some have not.

*Patiently waiting for an actual cyber/tech guy to explain how radically I oversimplified that*

Taggin in for next year. Can you put me on an email list?

Thanks!
DT
Email.... don't count on that.
The match is excellent. Its a ton of fund. The comms are well, .... non-existent. The website still shows the incorrect dates, and incorrect location. I'm surprised we actually showed up at the right place!!!!

We're supposed to have received an Arken scope code via email after the match..... still waiting. :ROFLMAO:

the wait time between stages WAY TOO long 1 1/2 hours or more.
no one was in charge of ensure that the squads were moving to stages in a timely matter.

Email.... don't count on that.
The match is excellent. Its a ton of fund. The comms are well, .... non-existent. The website still shows the incorrect dates, and incorrect location. I'm surprised we actually showed up at the right place!!!!

We're supposed to have received an Arken scope code via email after the match..... still waiting. :ROFLMAO:
I’ve spoken with arken about the code and they said they put a post on gti ig I believe it was but I don’t have any social media so I just sent them an email and they responded with my code. Pretty easy going just shoot them an email, did take a few days to reply but I got it.