• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SnipersHide 2-Day PR1 - San Diego - Feb. 16-17, '21

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    Let's get 2021 started RIGHT.

The Frank and Marc Show, coming to PALA SHOOTING RANGE. range.palatribe.com
    $750 COURSE FEE
    $70 RANGE FEE - payable directly to the range.

Contact Marc : [email protected]
    PayPal payment portal coming soon

2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119).jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Remington_Steel
    Just emailed you Marc. Hope there is an open spot. If so I am in @Enough Said

Last edited:
    Great range. Just wish CA was more suppressor friendly or else I would travel there to do this. A class full of brakes gives me a splitting headache at the end of day 1/2. :(

i thought suppressors are illegal in CA
    Actually, they are not - as long as you're either dealer, mil/le, or manufacturer with all the nice BATFE paperwork.

CA would definitely benefit from being more suppressor friendly... being a densely populated state, it would cut down on noise pollution. Still wouldn't live there, though.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
    Is there a list of courses, dates, and locations of 2021 classes?
    Still finalizing those details, sorry. It's complicated because timing must work out. We can possibly book every weekend next summer if we want to.

As far as San Diego -- I've started a class roster. [email protected]

We can work out the payment details later. We like to keep the payments in the same year as the Course for tax purposes. If you want to come and you are committed. I am filling seats.

2-Day: $750
    3-Day: $1,000

Taylor

Last edited:
    I'm in, assuming the 3 dayer class stays full. Sending email now.

In for two seats on 2day class. Would like to be on waitlist for 3day class though.

I have 13 names in seats for this Two-Day Course. Shutting it down at 16.
    Just an FYI

Taylor

I have 13 names in seats for this Two-Day Course. Shutting it down at 16.
    Just an FYI

Taylor
    When is the payment link scheduled to go up. I need to buy the wife something nice to soften her up before I pay. Haha

The Alternate List is about to GET THE CALL because you roster place owners are not stepping up and paying your way. - Taylor

Im local to downtown San Diego, close to the airport as well.

I'll be staying with a buddy who lives closer to Pala, but if I can help with anyone's logistics, just ping me.

CONOPs still include dinner @ BJ's off of Ynez road night before day 1?

Now I expect to see everyone who went to the class show up to our monthly matches where you can put what you learned into practice

Reactions: Lowlight
    Now I expect to see everyone who went to the class show up to our monthly matches where you can put what you learned into practice
    I will be there this month

I had a great time. This group of shooters took instruction well and really gelled, on and off the range. Looking forward to the 3-Day.

Reactions: Punkur67
    To the local San Diego crew who was at this class, there were a lot of reloaders in the class and I am looking for help support with getting started reloading myself.

I have an incoming reloading setup and pretty much looking for a reloading shepherd/consigliere/mentor as I get started.

In the form of a few calls/zoom sessions and/or in-person link ups here in downtown San Diego to put me on the right path.

Anyone willing to help will be paid with respect/hops and barley/brown water and/or all of them. Plz let me with a IM or email.

-D

To the local San Diego crew who was at this class, there were a lot of reloaders in the class and I am looking for help support with getting started reloading myself.

I have an incoming reloading setup and pretty much looking for a reloading shepherd/consigliere/mentor as I get started.

In the form of a few calls/zoom sessions and/or in-person link ups here in downtown San Diego to put me on the right path.

Anyone willing to help will be paid with respect/hops and barley/brown water and/or all of them. Plz let me with a IM or email.

-D
    I can help you out with any advice you need. No payments necessary.

Reactions: chrome