• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snipershide 2013 white elephant gift exchange

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
we did this last year and people seemed to like it so i figured i would try again.

Rules: NO MONEY must change hands. This isn't a trade you are offering up something for free for someone else. you cover all shipping

I'm going to amend this, putting stuff up like trash parts, etc isn't quite the spirit. The point is to offer up something you might be able to get money for as a good will gesture. Taking something and then putting up used 22lr casings isn't exactly the same.

if you see something you can use (not sell to make money) then post up and send a PM to the member who posted it with your address and a lot of thanx, IF YOU TAKE YOU MUST GIVE SOMETHING. so if you say you'll take something you must put something into the collective pot for someone else who could use it.

I have to run to the post office but i'll put up some stuff when i get home. A little good will and gifts between people who share a common past time is always a good thing.

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays

Big Joe and family

Last edited:
I'll play. I have several Colt M4 stocks and M4 double heat shield hand guards if someone needs one.

I will also ship some smoked sockeye and coho salmon that has been jarred. Regular or Jalapeno. I'll include a recipe for Alaskan smoked salmon dip and salmon patties. This isn't store bought.

I have a SeekonK torque wrench, I believe 75 in-lbs. I'm not sure. ---- TAKEN

I also have about 6 or 7 pairs of Magpul XTM panels that have been spraypainted FDE. They are all different kinds of colors underneath the paint.

I also have a black Ergo grip. I think it's ambidextrous, I'm not sure.

I also have a homemade monopod for an LMT SOPMOD. It works really well, it just adds quite a bit of weight.

That's all I can think of for now. I probably have some more stuff laying around that I'll look for when I get home tonight.

Last edited:
I could use that SeekonK. Will put up two boxes of 333 Winchester 22 shells - one each for two participants.

Lets get some stuff worth getting up there. My donations to the cause all brand new (will not be able to ship until early january)

Vortex flash hider for a 308- GONE
Pistol lanyard
Tactical Tailor carbine sling- GONE
Badger short action r700 base- PENDNG ADDRESS

1 per person

Merry Christmas, just post here you want something and pm me your address.

Last edited:
CMH, I'd take a box of 22 shells.
I'll put up a bag of 50, Rem 7mm SAUM brass.

I've got some shit at home. I'll post when I get home on thursday.

BigJoe, if I may I would like this: Badger short action r700 base

Ill put up 500 175gr SMK pulls in great shape, shipped TYD.

Let me see what else I have and ill post more later.

well i only have one, let me go look if i have a second i'll send em both. but otherwise the first guy posted gets it.

CMH, I'd take a box of 22 shells.
I'll put up a bag of 50, Rem 7mm SAUM brass.

I can use that brass milo. I have a 7saum build on the way.

I'll offer this up to whoever needs it.
1 box of 55gr Vmax (not ammo)
1 box of 139 Scenars. (not ammo) Spoken for by Glockdan
1 set of Lee .223 dies (I think they are brand new) Spoken for by Cubbetm

Last edited:
Joe Ho Ho. Merry Christmas! Thanks For Getting This Kicked Off Joe. Milo PM Me An Address.

Hey Joe is that flash hider still available? I'd like that.

I have 2 NIW 30rd PMags available. Ho ho ho

Trevor I could use the 223 dies. Ill pm you

I have a couple things.

Foliage green afg2
Take off a2 flash hider and carbine length handguard
I'm sure I have more I can part with. Ill look

I would love to jump in! I have a set of 22-250 dies (to LR-WSM) and most of a box of 40 rnds 22-250 45 gr JHP's (high velocity 4000 fps - according to the Winchester box). I also have some boxes of 243 Hornady superformance ammo I will give away as well. One to each person !

Last edited:
I have a brand new set of Lee 6.8 SPC dies, and a set of Lee hand priming tool shell holders, and a new Lee Decapping Die...

2, 6-packs of Hornady die lock rings (new)

42 pcs of once fired 303 British (I know, its used but not easy to come by)

Last edited:
see this is what i LIKE to see, thank you guys for being so generous very cool to watch on christmas.

Ill take the 142's and ill put up rem 700 S/A bottom metal box and follower.

Merry Christmas
Travis.

Two unused Egyptian Maadi 30 rd AK mags.

Warne Maxima 1" rings (need to check height)

Last edited:
I'm going to put some more stuff up, 1 per person please.

GONE to Grizzdude >>>>>First is a remington 4-12 scope that came on my .308. I used it for about 30 round so it still looks like new.

GONE to Rhunter and Blackblue >>>>>>>>>>Second is 2 boxes of 178 .308 Amax bullets.

Wish I had some better stuff to put up but that's all I got. Merry Christmas all!!

Last edited:
I can use that brass milo. I have a 7saum build on the way.

I'll offer this up to whoever needs it.
1 box of 55gr Vmax (not ammo)
1 box of 139 Scenars. (not ammo)
1 set of Lee .223 dies (I think they are brand new)
I'll take the 139's and I'll offer up an unopened bag of win 300wsm brass shipped in padded envelope

1 box of 7mm 162 amax's----to Jordan

And a bunch of 7wsm twice fired brass, used I know, but hard to get!

Last edited:
Well HO HO HO, Holy shit, leave it to a bunch of guys whom I don't know to get me into the giving spirit.
I've got;

1 box 6.5- 123gr scenars, moly, plus 8 loose
1 Atlas BT17 rail, new, opened though
1 BSA AR3-9x40AO air rifle scope, the AO has got to take shit to the next level!
1 set Ed Brown Cocobolo double diamond, "BOBTAIL" grips, these are pretty

If you take something, pm what, and your address, please.

Merry Christmas ya'll

Winchester .223 wssm brass.
2 unopened bags of 50

Last edited:

First is a remington 4-12 scope that came on my .308. I used it for about 30 round so it still looks like new.

Second is 2 boxes of 178 .308 Amax bullets.

And last is 1 bag of 50 Winchester .308 brass.

Wish I had some better stuff to put up but that's all I got. Merry Christmas all!!

I'd like 1 of the 178 .308 amax bullets

First is a remington 4-12 scope that came on my .308. I used it for about 30 round so it still looks like new.

Second is 2 boxes of 178 .308 Amax bullets.

And last is 1 bag of 50 Winchester .308 brass.

I could really use that remington 4-12 scope for my .308! Let me see what I have and I'll post something up later today when I get home!

I have a .308 DPMS A2 Flash hider parkerized up for grabs, it comes with a spacer washer too. Send me a pm with your address

Last edited:
Butler creek caps #16 and 43 test fit on the scope never used in the field
Cabelas 223/.556 cleaning kit
Lee 243 collet dies
52 hornady 87 vmax I will have to double check the count.
New .188 recoil lug, stiller I believe
Palmetto m4 stock
New 5/16-36 tap for making modified case gauges

Might have more stuff I'll have to look around.

Last edited:
I have a Sinclair .30 Meplat trimmer, works on tangent ogive only, no VLD's.

I also have a brand new Lee 3 die .223 set unused

herofish, I would like those 22.250 dies please

I would love to jump in! I have a set of 22-250 dies and most of a box of 40 rnds 22-250 45 gr JHP's (high velocity 4000 fps - according to the Winchester box). I also have some boxes of 243 Hornady superformance ammo I will give away as well. One to each person !

I will take the 500 175 smk pulls. I will give 1 h s precision stock rem. 700 s/a sporter to some one who can not afford an upgrade. this is an early one that the aluminum does not go to the front swivel stud. it has the heavy brl. contour. thank you and merry xmas.