• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snipershide build

cyclone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2007
Florida
Not really a SH build but the ammo,stock,bolt knob upgrade and scope I either found out about here or ordered from a vendor from here.

Got a little carried away with my photoshop
IMG_6127.jpg

Vortex HS I found in a thread here about the Midway special,also my chassis came from Mile High, they were awesome about giving me the 5% discount,awesome CS. Huge thanks to you guys.
IMG_6115.jpg

Hooper did a great job with the Badger Bolt knob upgrade, huge thanks to you. He quoted a week and it came back in a week.
IMG_6110.jpg

Ammo from Southwest ammuniton, huge thanks to you guys for sending me one extra box,no charge because of the wait.
IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

I guess Ill need to take her out to the range soon.

Re: Snipershide build

Great looking setup. Hey I noticed the epoxy I put on the knob blew out a bit. Sometimes pressure builds in there and will bubble out in shipment. A razor blade will slice it square again.

Thanks for the business.

That's a great looking rig. How can you stand not shooting it yet? Must be driving mad...

Thanks for the comments fellas, Hooper, will do,jorefice,yes, Im very anxious. Im gonna try to take it out this Thursday,cant wait.