• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses Snipershide/T3 2 Day Precision Rifle Course - Colorado

soter1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2014
Colorado
Sniper's Hide/T3 Precision Rifle Course

Trigger Time Training and Frank Galli of Sniper's Hide will be hosting our last 2 day course of the year November 1 - 2nd. The Precision Rifle Course taught by Sniperhide's Frank Galli is the vision of over 60 years of shooters experience. This is truly the T3 niche and a favorite amongst the students and staff alike. The PRC course is unique because we provide the full experience and total package. Our indoor facility enables us to give students a true 100 yard zero in climate controlled conditions which gets the best possible zero. We use chronographs on all student firearms to compute a suite of technology which makes for precision and scientific benchmarks to ensure the student and instructor is at the top of his or her game. We use highly advanced range finder, ballistic computers and weather machines to enhance capability and range. However, if you are old school and want to do it all by hand, we can teach that too. The PRC course will subject you to learning a basic knowledge to take an accurate rifle and make long range shots you never though possible. This should be considered your first steps in your long range precision journey.

This 2 Day course objectives:

Firearms safety
Firearm safety rules
Ballistics/Ammunition
Wind/Weather/Climate
Optics and Scopes
Data keeping
Zeros and DOPES
Basics of LR marksmanship
Positions/Grip
Mindset
Access to our 7,000 acre range and steel targets

Gear List:

1x Precision Rifle Rig - 6mm high power or larger max caliber 338. Lapua (6.5, .260, .308, .300, 7mm)
1x High Power optic 10x or larger
1x Rifle Bipod
1x Shooting mat
1x Rear Bag
1x Notebook
Weather for applicable conditions (Wet weather gear is required)
Water/Hydration
150+ x Match Ammunition

Optional Gear:
Range Finder
Binos
Camera
Food/Snacks

Class Cost:600.00

Visit: T3 Precision Rifle Course - T3 Firearms Training

PM Me With questions

Also, when will you have next springs schedule coming out? My work schedule is planned far in advance and won't be able to make this class but would love to attend one next year.
Thanks

Also, when will you have next springs schedule coming out? My work schedule is planned far in advance and won't be able to make this class but would love to attend one next year.
Thanks

I'm also interested in the spring schedule when that comes out. Unfortunately, this class conflicts with 1st weekend of 3rd Elk season. What are the main differences between the 2 and 3 day course?

I'm also interested in the spring schedule when that comes out. Unfortunately, this class conflicts with 1st weekend of 3rd Elk season. What are the main differences between the 2 and 3 day course?

T3 Precision classes are not centered around any one series or match listing. We utilize sound practices that work well in competition, hunting or professional application. That being said, taking this class will aid you in your match setup, preparedness, efficiency and delivery.

We are working hard to get our 2nd quarter dates projected for 2015. Because we have to utilize outdoor ranges, we have to plan around northern Colorado's climate and seasons. This makes 2015 Q1 impossible to plan for let alone run a class Jan - March.

We will most likely have a 4 day Enhanced class in the early second quarter along with a 2 day before June. As a rule, I always post classes on the Hide before they go live on the website. This gives members a leg up on registration. Be looking.

We currently have two classes being instructed by our Precision Rifle Instructor team:

The (PRC) 2 day class is about 14 - 16 hours of training. It is taught in the classroom setting and in the field. The 2 day class will give you the basics needed to set up, employ and refine your precision rifle rig from A to Z. The target audience for the 2 day class is new or very beginner precision shooters looking to learn the basics to foster good fundamentals and best practices.

The (EPRC - Enhanced Precision Rifle Class) 4 day class implements that same 16 hours of training into the first 2 days. The third day incorporates advanced techniques for precision matches and competitive shooters. Finally, on the 4th day we host a field match that allows students to take all learned skills in practice while being observed and refined by our instructor team.

Interested in spring class, I live in Colo Spgs, interested in any other rifle classes in the area also, Also is hand loads accepted for the 150 rounds, Thanks