• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snowy winter 600 yard match....pic heavy

BgBmBoo

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Well I have not gotten to any matches lately so a couple fellow Hide members talked me into shooting a 600 yard bench rest match this morning.

So I gathered up some ammo, the rifle (6XC), and some warm clothes and Amber,Justin,and myself hit the road. Just getting to the range was an adventure and we had to back track about 18 mi. to avoid the snow.

But we made it just in time. I drew the 2nd relay (there were three relays for this match). My first target was not very good. But the 2nd and third were better and I ended up taking 3rd place and winning small group with a 5 shot group measuring 1.925". This places me 4th. place for the club small groups.
I have shot better, but we all had a good time.

Take care,Stan

Re: Snowy winter 600 yard match....pic heavy

They let you use a brake in a benchrest match... they must love you now
grin.gif

Clear sky's and at the range looks like a great day to me! what are the range on the targets you have pictured?

Sorry not paying attention 600 yds DUH!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They let you use a brake in a benchrest match... they must love you now
grin.gif
. </div></div>

There were three of us running brakes today. Not that uncommon to have a brake on a BR rifle. Head over to 6mmbr.com and take a look at some of the featured rifles...lots of brakes.

Yep...600 yards.

Take care,Stan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSRswapandslow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">details on rifle????
that chassis look sick! what is it?</div></div>
I too would be interested to know more about the rifle.