• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SO CAL 1000 YARD MATCH JAN. 29th 2012

alpine768

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2005
Desert , CA,
2ujgkg2.jpg

Happy New Year Shooters

SO CAL 1000 YARD MATCH SUNDAY 1-29-2012 at DESERT MARKSMEN RIFLE AND PISTOL CLUB Palmdale ca.

This will be a prone paper match at 1000 yards off bi pod or bags. Bring 50 rounds 25 shots for record + sighters

This is an individual match with 2 classes all non magnum cal , Magnum - 50 cal.

Certificates & prizes will given for 1st - 3rd in both classes

So start the year off right and come shoot Cost will be 25.00 Please register promptly as the match will fill fast. If you would like to register please PM me your email address and ill send Details and Registration form . Registration form and payment are due within 5 days to have a confirmed spot. There will be no sign ups the day of the match.

Also camping is available at the range the night before the match.

Thanks Alpine

Re: SO CAL 1000 YARD MATCH JAN. 29th 2012

I hope to make one of those this year! Have a fun and safe match! Mark

Hate to miss this one Brad! should be ready for the next one with the new 338LM, have a safe/fun match!

Storm Tactical

if you come to the match bring Kurt LV Steel with you its been a while

I would love to make it to another one of your matches.They are a lot of fun. I just seems I am always too busy. I will make it one of these days. Need to blow the cobwebs out of the .50.

Ken and I will be there. See you at SHOT show as well.

The Match is full with 50 shooters it looks like it will be a nice day for the 1000 see you at the range.

Alpine

Brad
Thank you and your crew for the time and effort setting up and running the match.
Had fun, hope to be back.

Bob B.

Hi Shooters

Thank you to all that came out to shoot the first Match of 2012 we had 50 shooters in attendance and some great weather for shooting , camping and BBQ . The course of fire was 1000 yards with 25 rounds for record with 25x/250 points possible which is very hard to achieve in the windy canyon the range is located in. Big congratulations to Bob B. for shooting a 250/14x which is the highest score we have seen in the non-magnum class ounce again congratulations.

Special thanks for the prize donations from Sinclair International , Drews Precision and SniperHandle.com and all the shooters that make this Match a success. See all of you at the next match on March 25, 2012 .

Results to follow

Hey Brad had a great time, thanks to you and the others for putting in all the work to make the match possible! See ya at the next one.