• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So how long until the next lockdown?

Yeah, I think there may be more push back if this lock down crap comes back.

Or at least I hope

Doc
My worry is that there won’t be push back... it looks to have taken hold as a popular virtue signaling main stay pushed by MSM, social media and big business. Where to go from here is the question I have.

My worry is that there won’t be push back... it looks to have taken hold as a popular virtue signaling main stay pushed by MSM, social media and big business. Where to go from here is the question I have.
The MSM spreads a lot of disinformation. the people I talk to all call BS on this and dont wear masks.

Doc

You cannot possibly think the "covid hoax" is ever going to actually end. These people just spent a year calling every death from flu and pneumonia covid-19 deaths. They have 2/3rds of this idiot country falling for it. They literally canceled two school years and generated two classes of absolute idiots who are now old enough to vote. They destroyed between 500,000 and 1,000,000 small businesses and turned their customers over to leftist controlled mega corporations. They basically took a country with the highest percentage of people in the work force since WWII (under Trump) and reversed it to the highest percentage of people on welfare in history. They took a country were real wages were rising at the fastest level since the 1950's and are now paying welfare at such a high rate that people will NOT go to work for $600 a week as a minimum.

Six times more people died from heart disease than covid. Smoking killed more people than covid. To make the numbers work, the local leftists simply removed 600 hospital beds from existence. In January 2021, my county had 1545 available hospital beds. When covid numbers dropped more than 50% and everyone wanted this bullshit to end, the leftists decided we only had 950 hospital beds so the numbers "climbed rapidly" forcing a harder lock down. This county has 550,000 people, 25 got covid yesterday and they want to lock the place down.

Here is how the hoax works.

IN 15 months 43,000 people got sick out of 550,000 people. Less than 3,000 per month, far less than the flu if we had flu. 98.6% of these people recovered and lived, the average age of the people who died is 79 years old and 78% of the deaths were over 70 years old.

3 school aged children died, all three had stage 4 cancers or other very severe medical conditions. 125,000 children remained out of school for more than one full year because of an illness that literally killed no one they knew or made any of them sick enough to go to the hospital.

132 working aged adults died, all of them had three or more co-morbidities. They were fat, smokers, diabetics, uncontrolled high blood pressure or cancers. This county has 303,389 working age adults, 25% of them were forced into unemployment because a virus killed .0004% of them. During the same period 89 people in this age group died from drug overdoses.

HOAX..............................................but now the leftist know they can literally control the entire population of the country with a hoax. By demanding "patriotic Americans" wear their masks they can easily out people who do not support them and their hate driven leftist ideology. They catch you refusing to wear a mask and they have a person they need to register for re-education in the future.

They do not like a booming economy, declare a hoax virus and destroy businesses. The cannot yet seize your property, but they can declare charging rent illegal and evictions illegal and tens of billions in rental property suddenly becomes worthless. Tens of thousands of landlords and property management companies suddenly go broke and are forced out of business.

They have also found a way to regulate air travel, no covid card, no plane ride, no protests in DC. No covid card, no hotel room, no travel by car or truck or train. No covid card, no movies or dinners out. No mask, no shopping. They gave law enforcement the ability to arrest people for being outside driving because of a hoax for several months. My work issued a letter saying we were critical infrastructure employees so we should not be arrested if they stopped us.

Make no mistake, this shit will never end now that America's NAZI/Democrats have had a taste of power.
@THEIS doesn’t believe you. Everything you said is made up. The real problem is people expect life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Even if he did, those poor suckers you mentioned should just run and hide in some magical place where politicians aren’t stealing and police aren’t to blame for arresting people going to church, trying to make a living, or worse yet not playing make believe with masks.

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
Fuck lockdowns, fuck masks, fuck being big pharma’s guinea pig, and fuck libtards.
i-like-the-cut-of-your-jib-gif.gif

For sheep can come any second for patriots never!
I suppose for every election going forward when they need to push for mail in voting they will raise the pandemic flag!
There is no need to push for anything. These officials understand for certain that they can do whatever they like regardless of the legality because they already did without consequences. Politicians, judges, and police alike.

Depends on where you live. We have been in regular full school session since the end of September. All restaurants and small business have been open at full capacity since early March.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Hi,

There was a "First Lockdown"??

Somehow every single thing I do in daily life must have been exempted from such.

In the past year I have flown to 7 different States and 3 different Countries with the only "issue" in USA was having to eat in hotel room when in San Diego.

I still ate out, I still went to gym, I still went to massage therapy, I still went to butcher shop, I still went to dry cleaners, I still went to business meetings, I still went to barber, I still went to dentist (Internationally mind you), I still bought ammo components,, etc etc.............

On International side....I had to rebook Ukrainian flights because airline cancelled flight but in reality Ukrainian airlines done that just as much before anyone had a name for Covid.

On the business side....Not a single piece of alloy, consumables, etc etc has been delayed at all. From aluminum to super alloys to custom ground ball mills............

Sincerely,
Theis
Your story at best is anecdotal and maybe I'm wrong or reading/listening to the wrong news sources. For well over a year now there have been countless stories of small businesses being closed, churches restricted if not outright shut down while strip clubs stay open, hair salons/restaurants being shut down. Remember the pelosi hair escapade, or the restaurant guy in San Diego that had the mayor fence in his property to shut him up?
This isn't even mentioning the ancillary effects of driver shortages, purposely exposing seniors to the virus as happened in NY, schools that are struggling to get kids caught up due to the parents living in fear for over a year. I know about the last one personally.
I will agree that the fears were well overblown and that has been done purposefully and for political gain, but you can't ignore the facts or maybe you can. You talk of how none of this crap has affected you, maybe because of your business? Maybe you have military contracts that allow you access to material and resources that the smaller shops can't have. Small gun stores that I've talked to speak about the lack of supply for various items and how it is hurting the bottom line. I don't know. You have your view I have mine.

Depends on where you live. We have been in regular full school session since the end of September. All restaurants and small business have been open at full capacity since early March.
Same and we have a radically progressive liberal mayor, but a governor who is all about being wide open. $500 fine for mask mandate in our municipality, maybe 1/4 of the population wears them. Even my virtue signaling lib neighbors don't wear them....after all the world is safe now that Trump is gone.

Reactions: Sgtsideways
And if you guys don’t comply, who would ruin your fucking day? Who would force you from your family? If you decided to fight, who would kill you? I’m curiously awaiting your reply.
Well, ya see.... it's like this:

This city has hired (?) 6,900 paid and/or volunteers who are classed as "Covid Enforcers".

They go around singly or in pairs, and enter practically anyplace where people are, and "ensure" that proper spacing is being kept up. As well as occupancy limits are not being exceeded. (10% of normal capacity). And they are also ensuring that everyone is wearing a mask.

Fines. They hand out fines for non-compliance.

First fine is ~500.00, and the second fine for the same offense is ~$1,200.00

Isn't this a FABULOUS situation to be living in?

And yeah, I live like a hermit to begin with. Especially since I'm not the most agile person due to the accident. So for me, life hasn't changed much. But others, (and a pair of our neighbors) are completely up their own asses in this new "power" that they have.

They are out there, saving the world. Uh huh.....

This city has hired (?) 6,900 paid and/or volunteers who are classed as "Covid Enforcers".

They go around singly or in pairs, and enter practically anyplace where people are, and "ensure" that proper spacing is being kept up. As well as occupancy limits are not being exceeded. (10% of normal capacity). And they are also ensuring that everyone is wearing a mask.

And yeah, I live like a hermit to begin with. Especially since I'm not the most agile person due to the accident. So for me, life hasn't changed much. But others, (and a pair of our neighbors) are completely up their own asses in this new "power" that they have.

Where do you live in Canada? Buddy in BC said life is just freaking unbearable. Dang we have plane tickets to come to BC in September if the border is open, but if it's going to be like that shit I'm not spending my money in Canada I'll just go fish Montana or Wyoming.

Your story at best is anecdotal and maybe I'm wrong or reading/listening to the wrong news sources. For well over a year now there have been countless stories of small businesses being closed, churches restricted if not outright shut down while strip clubs stay open, hair salons/restaurants being shut down. Remember the pelosi hair escapade, or the restaurant guy in San Diego that had the mayor fence in his property to shut him up?
This isn't even mentioning the ancillary effects of driver shortages, purposely exposing seniors to the virus as happened in NY, schools that are struggling to get kids caught up due to the parents living in fear for over a year. I know about the last one personally.
I will agree that the fears were well overblown and that has been done purposefully and for political gain, but you can't ignore the facts or maybe you can. You talk of how none of this crap has affected you, maybe because of your business? Maybe you have military contracts that allow you access to material and resources that the smaller shops can't have. Small gun stores that I've talked to speak about the lack of supply for various items and how it is hurting the bottom line. I don't know. You have your view I have mine.
Could be his point is that all these restrictions are self imposed. Had everyone shown up for work, rather than staying home on the first day. None of this would have ever happened.

If 50% of people went back to doing their thing tomorrow, there would be nothing anyone could do about it.

I worked in close proximity with physical contact with unmasked preschool children all year. I even had a few who got the "COVID" and only one teacher caught it. She said the only symptom she had was headache after taking the test. Those two "cases" alone caused 60 some other people to need testing. Of course testing all these people quickly was not possible. So most of them sat in the big Q for 2 weeks being reported as positive cases. Same thing is what caused the spike all over the country.

Last edited:
This is some dumb shit, even outside of the religious vs scientific nonsense. We specialize in like 2% of the things that affect our life. Everything else we take on some degree of faith. Sure, we might try to make the best arguments to ourselves that we can about them, but the depth of our knowledge is tiny. It's all reason layered on faith.

As to the "problem with maskers and vaxxers" I have to shake my head. Many people are willing to engage. I certainly am. But what I don't find from the other side is a whole lot of reason or consistency. What I do find, is deep, deep faith.
What do you mean we only specialize in 2% of the things that affect our life?

If you don’t pay the fines I am assuming a judge will issue a warrant for your arrest. The police will serve the warrant and initiate an arrest. You now have two choices. Go to jail undeservedly or resist. If you resist as any free man should, your local protectors will shoot you dead. The same applies to America.

Could be his point is that all these restrictions are self imposed. Had everyone shown up for work, rather than staying home on the first day. None of this would have ever happened.

If 50% of people went back to doing their thing tomorrow, there would be nothing anyone could do about it.

I worked in close proximity with physical contact with unmasked preschool children all year. I even had a few who got the "COVID" and only one teacher caught it. She said the only symptom she had was headache after taking the test. Those two "cases" alone caused 60 some other people to need testing. Of course testing all these people quickly was not possible. So most of them sat in the big Q for 2 weeks being reported as positive cases. Same thing is what caused the spike all over the country.
People who never showed symptoms and never got tested were in the Q for up to a month. If you got sick you were done in 14 days without a test.

It is going to be interesting this time around. Last night I was down south of Salt Lake City and went to one of those Mexican restaurants where you walk through a line and they build your burrito, etc.

As I walked in the front door, I realized I had left my mask in the car, but since it was so late I just went in. The place was hopping and there were at least 10 people in line, none of them had a mask, and neither did the gal running the register.

Things have sure changed from one month ago.

What do you mean we only specialize in 2% of the things that affect our life?
I mean that we only have really deep knowledge of a small percentage of the things that affect us. Maybe it is 2%, maybe it is 5 or 10%, but it is a small number. The rest we take on some mix of faith and reason. All of the Covid shit is a perfect example. Say you don't believe in getting vaccinated, and I do (I actually don't know if you do or not.). In this case, assuming that neither of us has a deep understanding of biomedical research, even if we are GPs, we are, at some level, deciding which info to take on faith, and where to go from there. Do you take as your firm foundation that "this is too fast for a vaccine," or "this technology and the mass effort toward the vaccine makes it safe?" Given the above assumptions, that neither of us is a biomedical researcher with insight into the research done, our entire vaccine belief boils down to something we are taking on faith.

It's not an insult, such is life. Using a less controversial topic, 99% of us in here, no matter how much experience, take most ballistic math as a matter of faith. We test it the best we can, but we are not experts in the underlying causes. It is what JS Mill referred to as holding prejudices (not a dirty word at his time) that happen to correspond to the facts.

Now, in my field, I think I have a deeper knowledge. Not perfect, but fewer leaps of faith to be made. My annoyance comes with people who don't grasp that their belief in science, based on some 10th grade class, is just faith in the idea that somebody else is right. Not that I am anti science, I am decidedly not. And I don't happen to be religious. I just think that it is a mistake to believe in something to a degree that is greater than that degree to which you can understand it.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Yes, the bible was the first science and history book we know of.

You couldn't argue against it because you don't know anything about what you are saying.

No, the argument against evolution is not "because I believe in god" and if you don't know that, you don't know shit about what your stupid drunk ass was trying to assert, and have clearly taken on faith everything you have been told about evolution.

Your assertion that religion takes things on faith, and science does not, shows a basic misunderstanding of science and religion.
Agreed. Look up the cambrian explosion. To this day no satisfactory evidence as to why or how such a large diversification of complex life came into being. Does not conform to evolution theory, and Darwin admitted it. He was not the last to do so.

It is going to be interesting this time around. Last night I was down south of Salt Lake City and went to one of those Mexican restaurants where you walk through a line and they build your burrito, etc.

As I walked in the front door, I realized I had left my mask in the car, but since it was so late I just went in. The place was hopping and there were at least 10 people in line, none of them had a mask, and neither did the gal running the register.

Things have sure changed from one month ago.
That means there were 12 of you providing leadership.

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one...
He who walks through a great city to find subjects for weeping, may, God knows, find plenty at every corner to wring his heart; but let such a man walk on his course, and enjoy his grief alone — we are not of those who would accompany him." - Charles McKay,

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

Reactions: MarshallDodge
That means there were 12 of you providing leadership.

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one...
He who walks through a great city to find subjects for weeping, may, God knows, find plenty at every corner to wring his heart; but let such a man walk on his course, and enjoy his grief alone — we are not of those who would accompany him." - Charles McKay,

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

My grandfather, a real cowboy, had a saying for this. "Always drink up stream of the heard."

Where do you live in Canada? Buddy in BC said life is just freaking unbearable. Dang we have plane tickets to come to BC in September if the border is open, but if it's going to be like that shit I'm not spending my money in Canada I'll just go fish Montana or Wyoming.
Winnipeg. I've got family all over the province of B.C. and they all say it's "much worse" out there. IIRC, they have an NDP gov't there, and well.... the ndp ain't exactly the highest forms of life, either. Half-a-step better than the LIEberals, but not a very big step.

Winnipeg. I've got family all over the province of B.C. and they all say it's "much worse" out there. IIRC, they have an NDP gov't there, and well.... the ndp ain't exactly the highest forms of life, either. Half-a-step better than the LIEberals, but not a very big step.
He said it's a complete shit show. Already talked to a guide outfit in Bozeman about booking trips for September not sure I even want to mess with whatever kind of gay ass restrictions BC will have at that time. Darn shame Fernie has been a fav for over 20 years

Last edited:
The answer to why is always and only money and power. There are no exceptions to this rule. Once you understand and accept this then you will always understand why things are done like they are.
Disgraceful really, if only they can take this money and power with them to their grave.

You know what they say about snitches. Sounds like people need to take these glorified hall monitors out back for a little chat.

So where are the freedom enforcers with pick axe handles and Louisville Sluggers sending the Covid enforcement losers to the hospitals. After the first dozen or so are in traction for 6 months eating poutine through an IV tube, the rest will unvolunteer.

Heck, it’s not like they can id freedom enforcer people... if you just wear a mask when you whip on them!

Sirhr

The kids are sold. I see lone kids waiting for the bus or walking to/school wearing masks.

Disgraceful really, if only they can take this money and power with them to their grave.

Visit a funeral home and take a look under the rear of the hearse. You'll find a tow hitch...I've yet to see a trailer attached to one...but I'm sure that day is coming.

28 new cases of bloodclots with j&j.... they wont have to lock us down once they weed enough out. Wonder how many cases are getting swept under the rug, just another covid death?

We won't see another lock down... it will be mandatory vaccines, or so many restrictions in place that you basically have to get vaccinated.

I'm wondering when they'll make proof of vaccine a requirement to get your stimulus check, but that one is a bit of a double edged sword for them, so I'm sure that's why it isn't a mandate yet.

Reactions: LaraCroft
We won't see another lock down... it will be mandatory vaccines, or so many restrictions in place that you basically have to get vaccinated.

I'm wondering when they'll make proof of vaccine a requirement to get your stimulus check, but that one is a bit of a double edged sword for them, so I'm sure that's why it isn't a mandate yet.
The 101st's Maj Gen. McGee is altering leave for 'unvaccinated vs vaccinated soldiers', utter b.s.

The 101st's Maj Gen. McGee is altering leave for 'unvaccinated vs vaccinated soldiers', utter b.s.

Yup... this is how it's going to work. They won't "mandate" you get a vaccine, but they'll make it difficult to do things without proof of vax,

I'm sure all schools will require it.

Reactions: wh20crazy
Im guessing a 80% chance heavily dense blue states do another lockdown in 2021, especially as the indian "mUh VaRIAnTz" continue to permeate the flock.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Lots of our clients (Justice Centers, Hospitals, Schools...) are telling our Organization that unvaccinated Technicians will not be allowed on campus/allowed to work for them. I expect our Management to require vaccinations for field technicians to remain employed/deployed which will make a problem because approx. 30% of the folks will not voluntarily be vaccinated and, if they quit, they *can* find other employment easily...just not likely as field techs in this industry.

Shit's gonna get weirder going forward. I don't think we are gonna return to what we called "normal" last year.

VooDoo

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r
Violation of Nuremberg laws.

sniffle sniffle next weekend . Just long enough for them to find out the current covid vaccines do nothing it was a placebo .all that hoopla over sugar water from Mexico .

Lots of our clients (Justice Centers, Hospitals, Schools...) are telling our Organization that unvaccinated Technicians will not be allowed on campus/allowed to work for them. I expect our Management to require vaccinations for field technicians to remain employed/deployed which will make a problem because approx. 30% of the folks will not voluntarily be vaccinated and, if they quit, they *can* find other employment easily...just not likely as field techs in this industry.

Shit's gonna get weirder going forward. I don't think we are gonna return to what we called "normal" last year.

VooDoo
Lots of lawyers going to be polishing their briefcases and salivating over this one. The not so supreme court will let big brother/pharma have their way. Ok for abortion babes to claim my body, my choice, not ok for the vac's though.

Until Americans puss out again, and throw their legs in the air for govnt like kameltoe does for anything with a pulse.