• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I am getting complaints because of This bullshit,

Point is, if people are going to complain (like making reports) about liberals “infiltrating” the site, you need to supply details. Who, what, when, where, etc.

Otherwise it’s just white noise.
Honest Q;

I don't have any idea how much time either L/L or the Mods cruise the boards, but generally, offenders don't remain hidden very long, reports notwithstanding. I don't know of any better way of policing, but it seems a bit counterproductive to receive complaints, parse out the info, go research the thread and dole out punishment as merited.

OTOH, I can't think of any better/more efficient way of doing it. Gotta be a pain in the ass, no matter what.

Reactions: Foul Mike
It's not a coding issue, old members are just as guilty if not more so at times
I might wear that badge,...well except for the tattling issue. I don't need the teacher to save me, unlike some. However I do enjoy you speaking up when I get rapped around the axle every so often. Not that guys who have hung here an post in threads other than the pit would have that issue.:p

The problem is, nobody is pointing any user names, just the allegation "They are here posting"

But when you ask for a user name or to show us, there is nothing, they look at you blink but say this forum is being ruined by it

If I was good at photoshop, I would shrink that jockey a bit and put an AI rifle in a scabbard on the side of that mare!

You did good. I didn't notice the cats at first but then I did. LMAO. Well done.

Honest Q;

I don't have any idea how much time either L/L or the Mods cruise the boards, but generally, offenders don't remain hidden very long, reports notwithstanding. I don't know of any better way of policing, but it seems a bit counterproductive to receive complaints, parse out the info, go research the thread and dole out punishment as merited.

OTOH, I can't think of any better/more efficient way of doing it. Gotta be a pain in the ass, no matter what.

We specifically don’t go looking for anything. Otherwise it would just get petty and stupid. Not to mention there’s a metric shit ton of activity everyday.

Basically, don’t just watch what you think might be something bad, then later say “I’m pretty sure there was someone attempting to push xyz agenda here last week.”

Either keep it to yourself or give specifics. A lot of times it’s when someone gets called on their own shenanigans and they attempt to use it as a defense for their actions.

The problem is, nobody is pointing any user names, just the allegation "They are here posting"

But when you ask for a user name or to show us, there is nothing, they look at you blink but say this forum is being ruined by it
I fully understand where your coming from, but tattling is not in me. However I could stink up a thread or three, if need be,...course that would be a new skill set I would have to learn,...:)

Reactions: Foul Mike
Dear Sirs I can not remember turning in any liberals with one exception quite a while back.

And belive it was past being liberal as that individual was banned.

I got the bancat once for being an ass with some le. I desereved it at the time.

I do support good le actions.

Fuhrer Cat von Banhammer

And I've been shot at WAY more than 2 times. Do I get my own special forum for something like that? Or like Frank's direct number for complaints? Or a forum award achievement? Or a 20% Little Ceasars coupon or something?

P.S. - @QuickNDirty is definetly ANTIFA because he rides his gay bike everywhere and @clcustom1911 has been known to dabble in some LaRaza. Maybe. I think.

Last edited:
Fuhrer Cat von Banhammer

And I've been shot at WAY more than 2 times. Do I get my own special forum for something like that? Or like Frank's direct number for complaints? Or a forum award achievement? Or a 20% Little Ceasars coupon or something?

P.S. - @QuickNDirty is definetly ANTIFA and @clcustom1911 has been known to dabble in some LaRaza. Maybe. I think.

Hint: I think Patriots are the true antifascists...
smiley_smartass.gif

God created man. Samuel Colt made all men equal. And we ensure that this equality is accessible to all good folks.

Most of the ones I’ve seen get gone pretty fast!

Fuhrer Cat von Banhammer

P.S. - @QuickNDirty is definetly ANTIFA because he rides his gay bike everywhere and @clcustom1911 has been known to dabble in some LaRaza. Maybe. I think.

But have you been to sniper school at camp attebery?

funny all this coulda, woulda, shoulda, not a single user names has emerged

proves my point,

"I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of (user)names that were made known to the Secretary of State(Lowlight) as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy(shitposting in SH) in the State Department."

Honestly with how many people here think that 9/11 was an inside job and coronavirus is a hoax I have little to no worries about commie "infiltrators".
Corona was blown way way way out of proportion to what it actually was.

Just another tool to scare the sheep and take more of our money and liberty away and the useful idiots want more of the same

Reactions: Edgecrusher
What the fuck did I miss?
I called someone a turd, then suggested somebody flush said turd....

ETA: said turd was questioning a mod when he told him to chill, above was my .02

Last edited:
Puddy Tat.

Like that little bird in the cartoon.

Thats what we should call Frank. If I knew how to hack, I would change his title on here....

God forbid my spell check didn’t catch it while I was busy not giving a shit.

FYI, you’re one of the types we are discussing here.

I disagree with you, therefore I must be a leftist. Got it.

It not surprise anyone here to see that your plot is petty revenge at people you disagree with. I bet you are great at customer service too.

It not surprise anyone here to see that your plot is petty revenge at people you disagree with. I bet you are great at customer service too.

My point exactly. 👆👆👆

Thank you for making it.

Why does the wind blow at Lowlight’s house?

Because being the HMFIC sucks...

vh20 can give you a list of Leftist Libtard Commie infiltrators...pretty sure he has a comprehensive list as he is expert at identifying them.

VooDoo

No, you jump in to stir the pot. Think about that for a week, we've got enough shit to contend with, without having to deal with someone that wants to poke the bear. Consider the bear poked, and it's tired of it.

Today not only sucks, it blows,

I hate you all, I blame everyone of you
All you need is a stink and you have the hat trick. :)

Hate and blame?...I think we found the infiltrator :)

Problem is, everyone wants to be a tattle tail when their ass is the one in hot water.

Lots of “well, the liberals hiding here pushed my buttons” when they have crossed the line.

No, unless you have a complaint that rises to the point that you feel the need to out a mutha fuck, he wants you to keep your complaints to yourself.
I see whining to a mod or Frank, about the pussy'est thing one can do. Join a site with a name like this, then get butt hurt an tattle? Yea, that says a lot about someone, if you ask me.

Kind of sad you have to specify that lol duuuuuh you need a name to go on. 🙄😂🤣. Kind of reminds me of my dad. “Can you get me that thing from the garage?” What thing? “You know that thing on the shelf out there.” (15 shelves in the garage, full of junk) *facepalm*

Kind of sad you have to specify that lol duuuuuh you need a name to go on. 🙄😂🤣. Kind of reminds me of my dad. “Can you get me that thing from the garage?” What thing? “You know that thing on the shelf out there.” (15 shelves in the garage, full of junk) *facepalm*

Reminds me of my grandpa who calls everything a "whatcha-call-it".