• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I am getting complaints because of This bullshit,

But have you been to sniper school at camp attebery?

I have! Does that mean I win the "Cat von Banhammer cup badge?"

But seriously, I for one like it here. I learn, see boobies from time to time, and have fun. I've come to expect typical bullshit from time to time and overlook that. If it gets to the point I can't, then I can choose to leave. I have always tried to debate or answer any questions respectfully if some disagrees.

But at the end of the day, this is Lowlights house, his show, his rules. Ive always tried to be helpful here. Because, if Im not helping, either LL, or some new shooter with a legit question, then I would be part of the problem.

We should all try and help those how want help.

@lowlight

I have the AC cranked and a fresh bottle of good bourbon.
Swing on over and the heck with all this crap.

Plus I have cool pics of what happens when folks get in gunfights at the finer motels on Colfax for “learning opportunities”.

Or grab a pie from Edgewater Inn and a couple cold brews. Good stuff

• Love
Reactions: Foul Mike
7f4d97f8ce34c814ba0e3169942f3a4b.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Huskydriver
I think the Soviets are about the least of our worries.

Possibly less of a problem than some of our " allies" at the moment.

More worried about home grown terrorist groups and home grown commies.

Edit: North Texas has seen a lot of Soviet block transplants lately.

Hmmm...just got a call from corporate about a protest being scheduled down the road a few miles, here in the burbs. Time to go load some magazines, secure the house, and put a couple things around the yard...

"Protest"...

siw7k.jpg

Stay safe out there... The scanner feeds are buzzing like fucking Geiger counters at Chernobyl. The agitators are itching for either martyrdom or complete anarchy... most likely both. Deny them, but do not hesitate to protect innocent lives in danger...

Smithers, loose the hounds.

Starting up again in Fort Worth.
Our suburb le says no known threats here.

There is not much in my little town to loot anyway.

But yes I still have mags to load.

Downtown Houston shut down due to scheduled protests. It’s thoughtful that they told me where they’d be, so I can avoid it. Read yesterday that Floyd was from Houston and his body is coming back here. Guessing we’ve not seen the last of the protests around these parts...

I have! Does that mean I win the "Cat von Banhammer cup badge?"

But seriously, I for one like it here. I learn, see boobies from time to time, and have fun. I've come to expect typical bullshit from time to time and overlook that. If it gets to the point I can't, then I can choose to leave. I have always tried to debate or answer any questions respectfully if some disagrees.

But at the end of the day, this is Lowlights house, his show, his rules. Ive always tried to be helpful here. Because, if Im not helping, either LL, or some new shooter with a legit question, then I would be part of the problem.

We should all try and help those how want help.

Besides Atterbury being spelled wrong, the point he was making was that there is no sniper school there. I would know, Atterbury is (was?) a staging/holding ground for contractors coming in/out of country. It's basically a reserve base that was closed due to budget cuts but someone forgot to tell them.

The only course I've ever seen there was CLS.

I'm betting the guy who mentioned it went there on one of those 1-2 day LEO only 'sniper' training classes offered by some 3rd party who was able to use Atterbury's range.

Hmmm...just got a call from corporate about a protest being scheduled down the road a few miles, here in the burbs. Time to go load some magazines, secure the house, and put a couple things around the yard...
Is that Code word for land mines?

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Besides Atterbury being spelled wrong, the point he was making was that there is no sniper school there. I would know, Atterbury is (was?) a staging/holding ground for contractors coming in/out of country. It's basically a reserve base that was closed due to budget cuts but someone forgot to tell them.

The only course I've ever seen there was CLS.

I'm betting the guy who mentioned it went there on one of those 1-2 day LEO only 'sniper' training classes offered by some 3rd party who was able to use Atterbury's range.

Unfortunately I must have offended someone with my spelling of camp attleberry.

Didn't need a tick to show my dick,

One funny story, with a bunch of foreign soldiers who didn't speak English very well, and they were gesturing towards me about my size, so this Pantomime of comedy ensued to see what they are getting at, which was of course, how small I was. At which point Taylor tells me, "Galli show them your dick", being I'm a racist and they were an Asian culture it was a no brainer, whipped my dick out for all to see, (odds are in my favor). So once that happened they got real quiet really fast, nobody tried comparing which was funny in itself.

Dick humor on a float, oh those carefree days where you can show your dick to a rowdy gang of Asians without the stigma of being reprimanded for my racial insensitivity.

One funny story, with a bunch of foreign soldiers who didn't speak English very well, and they were gesturing towards me about my size, so this Pantomime of comedy ensued to see what they are getting at, which was of course, how small I was. At which point Taylor tells me, "Galli show them your dick", being I'm a racist and they were an Asian culture it was a no brainer, whipped my dick out for all to see, (odds are in my favor). So once that happened they got real quiet really fast, nobody tried comparing which was funny in itself.

Dick humor on a float, oh those carefree days where you can show your dick to a rowdy gang of Asians without the stigma of being reprimanded for my racial insensitivity.
We all slept naked on the USS Guam while off the coast of Liberia and the AC sucked balls. XO of the boat was walking the berthing inspecting all the duct work to see if we were punching holes in it and fucking up the system, he turned around and was staring eye to hairy dude’s chubby one eye snake about six inches off his nose. He shouted “Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you Marines!”, high tailed it out of there, never saw him again in there and our AC remarkably got better the next day.

Italian Soul Brother too Beaucoup?

1591137204629.png

Sirhr

If you have any air Jordan’s, they should suffice!

Suggest putting some Trump signs and "All Lives Matter" signs in the yards of your most liberal neighbors. And if anyone owns a Hybrid, paint their curb blue.

Some Tannerite wrapped in nails, nuts, bolts and hardware sitting outside your place might be useful, too.

Stay safe, brother!

Sirhr

cant stop myself @lowlight how did you not just laugh at this guy in general

"Watched a guy shoot himself in the head with a shotgun while on over watch and spent a great deal of time convincing the review board that I didn't pull the trigger."

im not a LE sniper but still trying to figure out how his LE sniper rifle wound can be confused with a shotgun wound up close, never mind the empty hull and return of full ammo allocation from said sniper

you must have the patients of a saint, or you've become immune to idiocy
You guys know they don't draw ammo at call out right? My department has no idea how much ammo I carry.
But, yeah, two completely different wound profiles. Let alone, how about asking the other cops there.

Reactions: Bender
"Protest"...

siw7k.jpg

Stay safe out there... The scanner feeds are buzzing like fucking Geiger counters at Chernobyl. The agitators are itching for either martyrdom or complete anarchy... most likely both. Deny them, but do not hesitate to protect innocent lives in danger...

Be like Israel and kneecap the agitators with a .22??? Lol

9B6D6CF4-1F9B-4A14-9BD1-3C560F86EF24.jpeg

We all slept naked on the USS Guam while off the coast of Liberia and the AC sucked balls. XO of the boat was walking the berthing inspecting all the duct work to see if we were punching holes in it and fucking up the system, he turned around and was staring eye to hairy dude’s chubby one eye snake about six inches off his nose. He shouted “Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you Marines!”, high tailed it out of there, never saw him again in there and our AC remarkably got better the next day.

Why do I feel a "Sniper's Hide Float Bitch 2020" contest is coming down the pike? LOL!

“Weck up to thees!”

From Steven Pressfield’s book “Gates Of Fire”~

The fellow employed an expression with which he spiked his conversation whenever he wished to emphasize a point. “Wake up to this!” he would say, though in his dense Ionian accent it came out as “Weck up to thees!”

This phrase was immediately and with high glee adopted by the entire army.

“Cheese and onions again, weck up to thees!”

“Double drill all day, weck up to thees!”

One of the two Leons in Dienekes’ platoon, Donkeydick, rousted the merchant that succeeding dawn by brandishing before his slumber-dazed eyes a prodigious erection. “They call this a phimos, weck up to thees!”

Last edited:
What happened now?

J/K, no politics here I need 36 more posts before I can post a WTB ad... 35

Reactions: Cmb1025
What is above MasterCat because I know I have exceeded that rating by a wide margin

EmperorCat
I think theres a "Matrix" level where you exist both in and out of the natural world and can bend spoons, stop bullets, correct for spin drift, and moderate the site subconsciously.
Atleast that's what I heard

So dumbass went on a tirade last night with the mods and was told by a couple of them what the rules are, how they apply them and why. His Victoria Secrets got tattered and he then goes to Frank on how to run his show. With the ummmm I am Top Deputy Dog and I have a couple Boy Scout merit badge to prove it. Like Frank gives a fuck.
Okay that's a done deal. Frank's delt with that plenty of times. What seems to be the bee under the saddle is complaints about left wing communist infiltration. Who's complaining/hitting the report button on these assclowns?
Are you really adults that can't ignore a POS? If they get ghosted by everyone they tire of the effort and go away. You have all heard the saying.... Don't Feed The Troll.
So if you are not going to name names. Raise your hand for being a cunt and hitting the report button!!
Maybe Frank or the moderators can put out the list of the pussies that hit the report button??
I know I have done it a couple times. For the assholes that tried to scam the system by placing shit for sale in the open forum's. But never for anything else.