• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I got a Leica 1600B, how to use?

blaster

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2004
Ann Arbor Michigan
I got Leica 1600B today. I was able to set it up for yards and am able to range with it.So how does temp and atmospheric pressure fit in with ballistic curve.none of their ballistic curves make sense with 300yds-6.3 to 500yds-33.7? Do they have USA phone number? Thanks

I'm no help. I'm not trying to hijack, but please update after you have time with it. I have the Leica 1200 and keep itching to upgrade to the 1600-b for the extra yards and all the other inclination, temp, pressure, etc but admit I'm less than tech savvy so the learning curve is the only thing that's held me back.

Would love your point of view in a couple weeks. Good luck. The one thing that keeps me lusting for one is my 1200 has been so trouble free and suffered some horrendous abuse--even lost it for a couple weeks once in the field. So since the 1600-b is its successor figure it's got to be awesome.