• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s So I Had This Paddle Boat For Sale on Craigslist...

G

MEbv2D3.jpg

And I got an email from an interested party...

And I replied.

lRYGm4J.jpg

Dam! seems like a legit question.

guessing they didn't buy the boat, haha

That's some funny shit right there. I'll take seconds. Can you throw your dog into the deal too?

Great day actually. Didn't work, but still made good money, and I sold the boat (keeping the trailer).

Ill give you a buck two ninety eight for the trailer.

Why would the trailer come with it? Just because it is in the picture?

I had a friend who was upgrading his trolling motor so he was selling his old well used one for 20 bucks. When the guy came for it his wife said it is in the garage. Luckily my friend came home as the guy was walking out with his new trolling motor and mount. When it was over the guy did not want it because he only wanted the mount.

The add only said trolling motor not with mount.

The guy was a good sport.
Here's his reply.

"That was good--please make sure the truck has a full tank of gas"

Yes, and it has LED brake lights and low-drag rear gate.
I can't talk about what it used for when it's not hauling my paddle boat.

Yes, and it has LED brake lights and low-drag rear gate.
I can't talk about what it used for when it's not hauling my paddle boat.

Motor Home?

Cheese grater

Massage Parlor

Porta John

Hockey Rink

Swimming pool

Grill

Last edited:
Nice paddle boat. But I would like to inquire about that nice scrubbing mop and possibly the real tree bug out bag. Never know when I may need to scrub a dub dub when I'm bugging out in the shrub. Please respond if you accept my offer. I have 33,000 dong to offer.

I sell a good bit on Craigslist. I get what the OP is saying. It drive me nutz sometimes too.

Nice paddle boat. But I would like to inquire about that nice scrubbing mop and possibly the real tree bug out bag. Never know when I may need to scrub a dub dub when I'm bugging out in the shrub. Please respond if you accept my offer. I have 33,000 dong to offer.
Paddle boat sold. Bag is sold. Mop is not for sale.
I have one dong. Let me know if you're interested.

Funny I gave all my dong to my buddies daughter, she got a kick out of it being called "Dong",:)). That shit will never have any value. South Vietnams money was called Dong, for all that don't know. I did feel kind of creepy writing that first sentence though.
Carry on.....

Paddle boat sold. Bag is sold. Mop is not for sale.
I have one dong. Let me know if you're interested.

I feel certain Im not interested but just for conversation, how much for your dong?

I would of taking the wheels off the trailer and said yes trailer is included. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny I gave all my dong to my buddies daughter, she got a kick out of it being called "Dong",:)). That shit will never have any value. South Vietnams money was called Dong, for all that don't know. I did feel kind of creepy writing that first sentence though.
Carry on.....

As long as you married her afterwards, then there should be nothing to worry about.