• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I heard you guys like night vision and machine guns

K thats tomorrow night's activity.

It's a crazy mix of dysfunction, so things get retarded, and hilarious, really fast.

In the mix you have people like:

- me
- a guy who was world 3 gun champion
- former Marine PMI and instructor at various AITs
- guy who places nationally at weird shit like the Tactical Games
- a 120lb blond chick that talks more shit than most of the guys and is for some weird reason always fucking eating something
- someone that when theyre actually back from Iraq, has perfect hair
🥰🥰 September is gonna be a blast! I'm excited to degrade the Marine for not paying attention in class 🤣🤣

All the TCCC scenarios.

We're watching this thread.
IMG_0419.jpg

Why is their no one wearing multicam cutoff booty shorts? You really aren’t living up to our gay jokes in the thread.

Weak.

Horta is going to look at this picture while he pours yogurt on his face.
View attachment 7892053

It would have been even funnier if the talking bubble was coming from the person at 9 o clock instead of at 730.

9 o clock is a chick.

It would have been even funnier if the talking bubble was coming from the person at 9 o clock instead of at 730.

9 o clock is a chick.
I saw and I thought about it, I should have lol. Print it and frame it by the front door.

FOB Mother Fucking Fuck Yeah, Fort Asshole, or whatever you call it will have them begging for the casting couch instead.

I saw and I thought about it, I should have lol. Print it and frame it by the front door.

FOB Mother Fucking Fuck Yeah, Fort Asshole, or whatever you call it will have them begging for the casting couch instead.

Im trying to keep the non PG13 stuff to a minimum as people will bring their wives/girlfriends and kids.

Im still waiting for someone to freak out about a banner we have up with the outline of a LAV with the AT suite on it and it says 'Fuck Your Tank' under it. I also have a 'Equality Is a False God' flag somewhere.

Im trying to keep the non PG13 stuff to a minimum as people will bring their wives/girlfriends and kids.

Im still waiting for someone to freak out about a banner we have up with the outline of a LAV with the AT suite on it and it says 'Fuck Your Tank' under it. I also have a 'Equality Is a False God' flag somewhere.
Have it in German, most people can't read it then.