• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I heard you guys like night vision and machine guns

What’s the upcharge for a drunken night raid on Stuki Farms Mini Golf?

That's amateur hour.

It's way more fun to all pile into the MRZR at night and blaze through Warnar Valley during the spring and summer. There are a bunch of people camping, teenagers 'hanging out' by a fire and even groups of RVs out there that tend to set up basically a squatter village.

Doing donuts around them all just far enough out to where they can hear something driving around them in circles but not seeing makes for some fantastic nighttime people watching and how they all freak the fuck out.

OK- I decided this is my birthday present to myself. Read everything and this is VERY reasonable. Great job on the site, too (I demo software for a living). I'll PM you next week, regarding a couple of questions. Plan on booking for the end September.
If you do come out in later September you can run your hands through my hair as a bonus while I teach some basic tactical medical magic 😉 😜 🙌

Fo-reels tho, @TheGerman has a top-notch setup out there. Definitely will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for anyone who attends. I've been continuously impressed with just sheer amounts of work/money he's invested as a one-man show for this shindig. He's accumulated some minions to help with the actual operations.

Looks fun. Currently contemplating the handgun course.

On the cancellation policy, should it be NLT 7 days prior to the course? The way it reads now is you can’t submit a cancellation until the 7 day mark.

Not seeing “Dynamic Couch” listed on website course options.

Reactions: akmike47
Not seeing “Dynamic Couch” listed on website course options.
I got ur dynamic couch right here. LoLz

20220406_142554.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta
@TheGerman ........I'd love to participate,but on one condition....... I'm driving,.....when the "midnight ride" occurs ....deal ???

@TheGerman ........I'd love to participate,but on one condition....... I'm driving,.....when the "midnight ride" occurs ....deal ???

Ill have to tell you the same thing I've told about 400 other people who have asked the same exact thing.

Insurance came out of literally left field and SPECIFICALLY said we couldn't do it.

Reactions: NH4X
Ill have to tell you the same thing I've told about 400 other people who have asked the same exact thing.

Insurance came out of literally left field and SPECIFICALLY said we couldn't do it.
Understood.........come to dixie fer visit ,I might think about letting you drive.....either way,you'd have a blast....I gar u tee

Can I drive?

I’m an excellent driver.
Damn right you can drive if you show up in Dixie ,with @TheGerman......that is, iffin The German lets you.......I can see right now, I need to drag my 43 willys out for it's 3rd resurrection from the dead and get some tractor tires bolted on. WARNING to whomever is driving.......don't count on stopping every quick.

Reactions: TheHorta
If I wasn’t poor I’d be all over this, but there’s no way I could afford the experience of invading Poland.

Buy some costumes and a tiger, have a North Africa experience.

Stop

Giving

Me

Ideas
The point was to give you ideas dammit. I want in as an idea man lol.

I'd make a good Supply Sargent too.

"We need..."

Oh, sorry I only have 125 of those in stock. Not sure I could spare any right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
Looks fun. Currently contemplating the handgun course.

On the cancellation policy, should it be NLT 7 days prior to the course? The way it reads now is you can’t submit a cancellation until the 7 day mark.

Dude is obviously ESL.

Have some class with our replacements.

Is it actually across the highway from the pin on the map where someone been making trails in the dirt and there’s a big horseshoe shaped berm, or is it right of the pin where the two buildings are visible out in the middle of nothing?

Is it actually across the highway from the pin on the map where someone been making trails in the dirt and there’s a big horseshoe shaped berm, or is it right of the pin where the two buildings are visible out in the middle of nothing?

Ill have to see what you're talking about. Do you have an image or what image are you going off of?

Ill have to see what you're talking about. Do you have an image or what image are you going off of?
Keeps giving me errors trying to post it, just being nosey anyway

View attachment 7889406
If you back up too far that dashed line is border between Utah and Arizona. Looks fun.

Yep thats it.

The sat image is obviously old.

Looks like the LMTV is sitting in the bottom right corner on Lane 2 (that was moved over a year ago) and there are no cars/trucks in the lanes as well as no FOB/command tent structures which now take up that cleared area to the west. Also no shoothouse structure on Lane 3.

To give you an idea of the size, as mentioned, Lane 2 (from left to right) has a LMTV vehicle sitting in it, in the bottom right corner of it. Those trucks are 20+ feet long.

Last edited:
I feel this experience is worthless unless you add a Zombie component to it. Zombies come out at night too so you have to properly train.

Like how gay are we talking? We talking Freddie Mercury, Elton John or just like knowing a N’Sync song.
Nah both of them weren't flamboyant enough. I'm talking Adam lambert

And we've all gotten addicted to a new bullshit challenge.

After our usual drill days, we used to do dumb trick shots with pistols. All with nightvision and some passive, or using IR lights as needed. Started by doing shit like HORSE which then progressed to a 'stations' at different distances where you had to hit them all in 1 shot or you 'lost' if you missed any along the way.

Since some of us are good with side arms (cough cough) this has progressed over the last 2 weeks into first, shooting a 60% IPSC at 50 yards, which got too easy. Then we went to 100 yards, and could hit it often enough to where we weren't shit talking each other anymore. Now its at 150 which someone (cough cough) kept going at least 1 hit in 4 at. This then proceeded to begin at 200 yards on the same 60% IPSC that I actually got 2 hits on out of 10.

We're going to see if we can video it next week.

Much shit talking, pushups, burpees and soda vomit were had.

Still not as fun as throwing rocks into car windows at night tho.

@TheGerman

You want to have some laughs. Have a weak hand rock throwing contest. Everyone can throw really good with there dominant hand. Change it up to the weak hand. It’s funny as shit to watch. Target doesn’t have to be far away.

K thats tomorrow night's activity.

It's a crazy mix of dysfunction, so things get retarded, and hilarious, really fast.

In the mix you have people like:

- me
- a guy who was world 3 gun champion
- former Marine PMI and instructor at various AITs
- guy who places nationally at weird shit like the Tactical Games
- a 120lb blond chick that talks more shit than most of the guys and is for some weird reason always fucking eating something
- someone that when theyre actually back from Iraq, has perfect hair

Last edited: