• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

So if you are an illegal and are victimized it's automatic entry so lets stage a robbery.....in Texas what could go wrong

Let me get this straight. So, baby momma wants the gun laws changed so the streets are safe for her baby daddy to do illegal stuff without getting shot, which of course assumes that other people would follow the new gun laws, which we all know don’t seem to apply in current form to the Amish anyway. 20 years ago this type of completly ignorant “logic” would leave me speechless, but these days this is about average. Sadly, this person can vote and has already procreated.

Last edited:
So they were getting paid to fake rob people so the victims got not to be kicked out of a place they were illegally? There's some 2nd and 3rd order effects missing here...

Jane-goodall-fascinating-behavior.jpg

At first glance the headline and report feeds the Texas firearm owner stereotype, but after all that I find myself wondering where does the money trail lead? Why would low level citizens organize a risky op like this, and where does the cash come from that feeds the op? Pull on that thread and see what unravels...

At first glance the headline and report feeds the Texas firearm owner stereotype, but after all that I find myself wondering where does the money trail lead? Why would low level citizens organize a risky op like this, and where does the cash come from that feeds the op? Pull on that thread and see what unravels...

They see the cash opportunity from the illegals just like the cartels do.