• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So is this the next new victim mentality thing?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    A week or so ago I kept hearing mentions to how Reggie Bush should get his Heisman Trophy back. Now this week its people whining and complaining about how some chick that looks like a budget Flo Jo shouldn't be kicked off the USA Olympic team because she tested positive for weed due to 'weed is ok'.

What really got me were two things that look to be a whole new version of the victim mentality we see all too often now.

First, no one whined about Bush's Heisman until the NCAA lost a lawsuit a few weeks ago stating that student athlete's can market themselves and receive compensation for playing sports. Well, Bush lost the Heisman in 2005 due to him being caught taking shit from 'boosters'. This ruling took place 16 years later. Whats the fucking problem and how does that change anything?

That was the rule before 2005, it was the rule up until 2021. Everyone knew it. Some did it and got caught, others did it and didn't get caught. A lot didn't do it because they didn't want to risk anything; yet everyone knew about it. Bush was by far not the first, nor the last to get caught up in something like this.

So all of a sudden, the general premise of athlete compensation gets reversed and.....Bush deserves his trophy back? LOL no dumb shits, he didn't lose the trophy because he was/wasn't compensated, he lost it because he willingly/knowingly broke a rule that everyone knew about and got fucking caught. How are there grown ass men on TV and on the radio talking about how its the right thing to do to give Bush his trophy back? He broke a rule that had stood for decades previous to 2005 and another 16 years later. This wasn't some fluke or some really weird technicality. Get the fuck over yourselves.

This is almost the same mentality when it comes to Olympic Ghetto Barbie, but its a bit worse because its just that much more stupid of an argument. OGB tests positive for weed; a substance that while probably not 'performance enhancing' is again, on the widely publicized list of 'shit we test for' that is available to basically anyone, anywhere, at any time. This is no fucking secret to anybody.

So the argument comes in that this ban shouldn't stand, even thought OGB isn't even trying to fight the fact she tested positive. Instead, it shouldn't stand because its 'not a performance enhancing drug' and its 'legal in some states'. Horrible arguments.

Again, this has nothing to do with what people think is right/wrong or relative. Instead, there are posted rules ahead of time. No one has messed with them or manipulated them in a weird 'gotcha!' way to fuck anyone over. But because of 'feels' we should let OGB compete, even though she knowingly and more importantly, WILLINGLY broke the posted rules. The worst part about this whole thing is, I can at least respect an athlete for trying to get every tiny advantage with medicine and science. But this dumb shit gets grounded due to something that makes you slow and retarded; I'm pretty sure that probably just sums up everything.

So is this the new thing? I got busted going 17 over when the speed limit was 55, 12 years ago, but they now changed it to 75 and I should totally get my speeding ticket money back?

Nothing to add, other than #metoo (because that's the thing now, right?).

Though I suppose I lied, and now will add I particularly enjoyed your OGB acronym...will have to borrow that.

A week or so ago I kept hearing mentions to how Reggie Bush should get his Heisman Trophy back. Now this week its people whining and complaining about how some chick that looks like a budget Flo Jo shouldn't be kicked off the USA Olympic team because she tested positive for weed due to 'weed is ok'.

What really got me were two things that look to be a whole new version of the victim mentality we see all too often now.

First, no one whined about Bush's Heisman until the NCAA lost a lawsuit a few weeks ago stating that student athlete's can market themselves and receive compensation for playing sports. Well, Bush lost the Heisman in 2005 due to him being caught taking shit from 'boosters'. This ruling took place 16 years later. Whats the fucking problem and how does that change anything?

That was the rule before 2005, it was the rule up until 2021. Everyone knew it. Some did it and got caught, others did it and didn't get caught. A lot didn't do it because they didn't want to risk anything; yet everyone knew about it. Bush was by far not the first, nor the last to get caught up in something like this.

So all of a sudden, the general premise of athlete compensation gets reversed and.....Bush deserves his trophy back? LOL no dumb shits, he didn't lose the trophy because he was/wasn't compensated, he lost it because he willingly/knowingly broke a rule that everyone knew about and got fucking caught. How are there grown ass men on TV and on the radio talking about how its the right thing to do to give Bush his trophy back? He broke a rule that had stood for decades previous to 2005 and another 16 years later. This wasn't some fluke or some really weird technicality. Get the fuck over yourselves.

This is almost the same mentality when it comes to Olympic Ghetto Barbie, but its a bit worse because its just that much more stupid of an argument. OGB tests positive for weed; a substance that while probably not 'performance enhancing' is again, on the widely publicized list of 'shit we test for' that is available to basically anyone, anywhere, at any time. This is no fucking secret to anybody.

So the argument comes in that this ban shouldn't stand, even thought OGB isn't even trying to fight the fact she tested positive. Instead, it shouldn't stand because its 'not a performance enhancing drug' and its 'legal in some states'. Horrible arguments.

Again, this has nothing to do with what people think is right/wrong or relative. Instead, there are posted rules ahead of time. No one has messed with them or manipulated them in a weird 'gotcha!' way to fuck anyone over. But because of 'feels' we should let OGB compete, even though she knowingly and more importantly, WILLINGLY broke the posted rules. The worst part about this whole thing is, I can at least respect an athlete for trying to get every tiny advantage with medicine and science. But this dumb shit gets grounded due to something that makes you slow and retarded; I'm pretty sure that probably just sums up everything.

So is this the new thing? I got busted going 17 over when the speed limit was 55, 12 years ago, but they now changed it to 75 and I should totally get my speeding ticket money back?
    With intrest.

Reactions: Aftermath
    Me and a friend have been talking about this, if you want to smoke that shit have at it she knew the rules. She fucked up big time and it cost her not only a gold medal but millions of dollars, she could have waited until after she won and smoked all she wanted to.

Notice how neither of these two cases involve white people? Victimization only applies to certain groups.

Me and a friend have been talking about this, if you want to smoke that shit have at it she knew the rules. She fucked up big time and it cost her not only a gold medal but millions of dollars, she could have waited until after she won and smoked all she wanted to.
    Nike will pick her up. Just like the kneeling cock sucker.

There is no end to it. Another great chance at a gold medal in freestyle wrestling (J'den Cox) didn't make weight at the Olympic trials. There were calls to let him wrestle anyway. This dude has been making weight since he was in elementary school. He knew the rules.

Personal responsibility in all it's forms is dying. No one is responsible for their own actions anymore.

Don’t care
    1626053309105.jpeg

What you are witnessing is the get revenge version of Fuck The Rules. If you give him his trophy back, do you strip the owner of it now? How is justice exemplified by fucking over someone who followed the rules?

if we are not careful we will find ourselves prosecuting those who defend their homes from burglars/assailants who broke the law to come in and either take shit that wasn’t theirs or kill/rape innocents. Oh, wait…

The issue surrounds a thing called standards. Those are being replaced with subjective qualifiers that hinge on the outrage of the day. No one who is pushing for the trophy to be re-routed is unaware of the moral implications. They just figure their job is more important than standing up and declaring the personal responsibility is a thing, even almost two decades later. That’s a long time to get your shit straight, find another path and succeed in it. A grown, emotionally mature individual would have accepted responsibility and moved on.

Last edited:
    With the burn loot murder crowd acting in the manner they have with little to no recourse, I expect O.J. Simpson will be wanting his shit back too.

Reparations, yo.

With the white dude pity party going on around here, there surely isn't enough room for this new victim mentality. Maybe that is just my white privelege talking.

So slavery was legal like 200 years ago, does that mean I don’t have to pay reparations now? This shit is so confusing to navigate, there’s no logic and all of the social standards are overlapping now.

Ill take the weed smoker over the kneeler and flag turning pos any day...

Last edited:
    Reactions: SBRSarge
    I'm down with this. Let's use this same retroactive logic for this:

Anyone else who got in trouble for BS weapons violations during the federal AW ban now gets to have their record wiped clean of those violations and get their rights restored.

Blammooo

I'm down with this. Let's use this same retroactive logic for this:

Anyone else who got in trouble for BS weapons violations during the federal AW ban now gets to have their record wiped clean of those violations and get their rights restored.

Blammooo
    And their shit returned or replaced, yo.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    The only reason that skater didn’t get the same treatment is because they are trying to appease Putin right now. That’s it. That’s the only reason.