• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So my wife says to me...

SquidHC

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2011
Oregon
..."baby, if you ever buy me a gun I want one with a bayonet. That way if I miss I can still stick 'em with it."

Made me laugh pretty hard.

Re: So my wife says to me...

I got another rack but no picture.

Display.JPG

Although the first is more practical, I think the second looks cool as shit.

pb1-0ss-tm.jpg

k7276946.jpg

Kriag either your wall or your rack looks crooked. How likely do you think it would be to replace that Mosin with a K-J rifle or a Springfield Spencer with bayonet?

Second one down is an M44 Mosin. Just bought one last week as a matter of fact. Shoots great.

Very nice. And yes, I also consider it permission granted. I dig the first pistol (yes the second is cool also). Question is do you stab, then shoot, or shoot first? I should mount a bayonet on my 12 gauge for her.

Stab and shoot. Double whammy. This elite impractical pistol knives go for about $30 bucks if you really want one.

You could also shoot and use the blade to dig out your bullet. Kinda makes it a practical use and torture device at the same time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You could also shoot and use the blade to dig out your bullet. Kinda makes it a practical use and torture device at the same time. </div></div>

"Gimme my bullet back so I can reload it and shoot you again!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SquidHC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..."baby, if you ever buy me a gun I want one with a bayonet. That way if I miss I can still stick 'em with it."

Made me laugh pretty hard. </div></div>
SHE'S A KEEPER!

A friend once convinced me that my cqc hd shotgun needed a bayonet, since in all practicality all my targets would be engaged in less than lunging distance.