• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So not a conspiracy guy but....

psmith23

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2017
Michigan
So I needed to run some errands today and wanted to pick up some grease and dump our trailer. I had Google maps on while traveling and at one point my phone rebooted. Didn't think anything of it but when everything came back on it thought my location was by New London, Va? Just thought that was odd.
Screenshot_20200630-103009.png
Screenshot_20200630-103024.png

Hi,

That is the "new" thing going on right now. It is one of the hidden ways they are forcing everyone to transition over to 5G systems.

Sincerely,
Theis

Can you provide some info to us illiterates as to why we should or should not go 5g, and if not how to resist.

Even if the phone is not 5G capable?

I seriously am considering transitioning back to the 1950's. But it's near impossible to find a payphone.

If only we had a Gov of the people that had our back. Like making privacy laws real again.

Reactions: Snuby642
Can you provide some info to us illiterates as to why we should or should not go 5g, and if not how to resist.

If 5G is indeed harmful or can be used with deleterious effects on the human mind, I am more interested to see if WE can also use the tech on those who want to kill us and destroy our way of life.

Technology and weaponry are double edged swords. Learn them and try to master them to your own advantage...

Reactions: TACC
I seriously am considering transitioning back to the 1950's. But it's near impossible to find a payphone.

If only we had a Gov of the people that had our back. Like making privacy laws real again.
Much like everything else, until people quite buying that shit it will only get worse. I only use a flip phone an that may go away soon as well. I started life with a Crank phone, then progressed to a rotary on a party line. Then a private line & push button. First cell was a Radio shack Tandy in the truck then a flip. All of those worked, w/o issue. Took the land line out in 07, but it is now back (same phone) I will keep a older tech flip, in the truck for 3 digit shit if need be. However the days of being a dog on a leash, is about over for me. If they can't leave a message on the home phone an wait,...Fuckum

Reactions: SilentStalkr
5g is only available in a relatively few places right now. 5g is only from the antenna to the customer's device. It's using the 4g network from the customer's device to the network.

Smith's problem is more likely related to Google than his cell provider.

93913312_10217303640638137_4672134358813900800_n.jpg

Reactions: Fig
you for got to make them on fire running around and then stop drop and roll nice drawling other wise very artistic you even had a nice use of color its the little details that make life so dam fun .

• Haha
Reactions: wh20crazy
If 5G is indeed harmful or can be used with deleterious effects on the human mind, I am more interested to see if WE can also use the tech on those who want to kill us and destroy our way of life.

Technology and weaponry are double edged swords. Learn them and try to master them to your own advantage...

Rumors are things akin to

1) China controls it
2) China will have a back door into all devices
3) Chinese intel will be able to use it to monitor all Americans.

What I don't know is if any of the above has any credibility. This is why I solicited input from Thesis.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Rumors are things akin to

1) China controls it
2) China will have a back door into all devices
3) Chinese intel will be able to use it to monitor all Americans.

What I don't know is if any of the above has any credibility. This is why I solicited input from Thesis.

Sounds nefarious to me already...

Why should OUR communications networks and digital interface be controlled by another country???