• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So tell me about Q...and your thoughts...

i don't care if Q is real.
like some religions, it isn't whether it is real, but what the Qanons do because they believe it.
they are spreading the truths about democrat corruption.

Reactions: silentwoods
i don't care if Q is real.
like some religions, it isn't whether it is real, but what the Qanons find and share because they believe it.

Yes, this is somewhat of a concern. Whoever, is behind the movement is pretty intelligent. And the larger problem, at least for me, is that sometimes the savior of the ones getting played is actually the one pulling off the playing, if you catch what I mean. One thing I have noticed is that there are lots of similarities in language between this mystery character and Trump himself.

I thought it was all a bunch of mumbo jumbo, all these people on YouTube trying so badly to make sense of Q's posts and just sounding like lunatics in the process. After "Fall Cabal" came out though, it sounded a little more thought out. Some things are still a stretch in my opinion, but like she says in her videos, "how many coincidences need to happen before they're not?" Or something along those lines

Rain Man was intelligent.

What little I've read of the Q stuff, the gist of it is Do Nothing, It's all being taken care of, Be Patient. It's something shiny to look at while the clock is ran out. Whether that's the intent or it's just some autistic in mom's basement, I don't know.

Rain Man was intelligent.

What little I've read of the Q stuff, the gist of it is Do Nothing, It's all being taken care of, Be Patient. It's something shiny to look at while the clock is ran out. Whether that's the intent or it's just some autistic in mom's basement, I don't know.
my impression is different, but i know some people call it a pacifier.
q told people to be ready. arm yourselves for what might be coming.
he also encourages activism on social media to change the narrative.
this is what flynn was referring to when he mentioned "millions of keyboard warriors" and wwg1wga.

Reactions: silentwoods
Revolution Q | Neon Revolt

Check it. I was not a believer either, but this book is interesting and well thought out, written to make sense of it. I still have doubts and I’m only 100 pages in but some of it is compelling to say the least. My biggest issue so far is that in some cases their proof, could literally be coincidence. For example, someone came in the site that they thought was Trump, so they asked this person to prove they were trump by using the word “amazing” in their next tweet. And of course Trump obliged and they are jumping for joy because they think they have an open channel to Trump. Well, anyone that knows anything or has watched any of Trumps speeches knows that he uses the word “amazing” quite frequently. So there was a high probability that he would use such a word in his next tweet anyways. That doesn’t prove anything.

And my biggest gripe thusfar, if any of this is remotely true, then why in the hell are people not in prison already? Or better yet, if this is such common knowledge and we have proof without a doubt then the people of this country have a moral obligation, imo, to arrest/punish/whatever all who was involved anyways. So, I have serious doubts but it is compelling...

Bob Muller gets appointed special counsel. Q: Trust the plan.
We find out Muller met with Trump, Rosenstein in the White House the day before being named special counsel. Q: Trust the plan.

At this point there's no denying the reality that the meeting was 100% a setup with the gaol being Trump's removal from office. Hell, the prick even left a listening device behind. Trust the plan...

There are three possibilities:
1) Q is phyop. Main goals are to make you wait for an outcome that's never coming and make people look like conspiracy nuts. (fwiw, I think a lot of the 'conspiracy' kooks are plants to make cover for real conspiracies)
2) It's an autistic posting autistic ramblings from mom's basement.
3) All of the above.

I have been reading Q posts / 4 & 8 (Kun) chan since December of 2017.

4 & 8 (Kun) are where most of the discussion takes place, but a whole lot of it is played out on twitter as well.

According to Q, the next shoe is going to drop next week, only (s)he's been writing that for years.

Trust the plan means don't do anything and everything will turn out OK. That is exactly what only our adversaries would want us to do. Enemy psyops.

I have been reading Q posts / 4 & 8 (Kun) chan since December of 2017.

4 & 8 (Kun) are where most of the discussion takes place, but a whole lot of it is played out on twitter as well.

So tell us more. Accurate, not accurate, someone just getting lucky or as MTN Creek said, etc.?

MTN Creek might be right and I keep that possibility open.

Some folks get into 'proofs' - I don't. Although there are some uncanny coincidences that have been pointed out, I don't keep track of them or pay much attention.

Let's say this, I read a lot + hope it 'really is gonna happen' and I load a LOT of match ammo.

Reactions: Howland
my impression is different, but i know some people call it a pacifier.
q told people to be ready. arm yourselves for what might be coming.
he also encourages activism on social media to change the narrative.
this is what flynn was referring to when he mentioned "millions of keyboard warriors" and wwg1wga.

This. Dozens of times Q , Q+ and the anons have warned about disruption, false flags, systemic disruption and patriots having to do their part in the final act.
It seems very simple to me.
If you actually read the words, watch the examples and proofs etc. It appears to be either
1: the real deal, and we are due for a rather large shitshow.
2: the best intelligence operation ever ran in conus.
Personally, after years of reading and studying it, I believe it legitimate.
Time will tell, and it would appear that time is very soon.

Reactions: camocorvette
July_4_cartoon_ben_garrison.jpg

Bob Muller gets appointed special counsel. Q: Trust the plan.
We find out Muller met with Trump, Rosenstein in the White House the day before being named special counsel. Q: Trust the plan.

At this point there's no denying the reality that the meeting was 100% a setup with the gaol being Trump's removal from office. Hell, the prick even left a listening device behind. Trust the plan...

There are three possibilities:
1) Q is phyop. Main goals are to make you wait for an outcome that's never coming and make people look like conspiracy nuts. (fwiw, I think a lot of the 'conspiracy' kooks are plants to make cover for real conspiracies)
2) It's an autistic posting autistic ramblings from mom's basement.
3) All of the above.

Sure but how many people in America really understood who Bobby M was prior to that? How many knew that he has been the clean up man for the DS since Bush 41? His relationship with Whitey Bulger?

For those watched the House Hearings on Impeachment and specifically when we watched Bobby M do his little dance, was the veneer of legitimacy stripped away? Did that part of the plan work? How many watched Adam Schiff show his hand? How many then came learn about Ed Buck? How many heard about Schiff at the Chatue Marmont? How many started looking into the Standard Hotel and the numerous connections and potential activities associated therewith?

The public was told Pizzagate / BadSelfEater was bullshit. Yet the story doesn't go away. Epstein....now Maxwell. How many people started to look at Epstein & Robert Maxwell? How many people are getting the gist?

The HK EO that just came out?

Is foreign influence in America being exposed?

Reactions: camocorvette
If you were "there" when it started...

Initially "felt" real, then morphed into a circus once the "key" was allegedly hacked.

Either way,...meh.

Sure but how many people in America really understood who Bobby M was prior to that? How many knew that he has been the clean up man for the DS since Bush 41? His relationship with Whitey Bulger?

For those watched the House Hearings on Impeachment and specifically when we watched Bobby M do his little dance, was the veneer of legitimacy stripped away? Did that part of the plan work? How many watched Adam Schiff show his hand? How many then came learn about Ed Buck? How many heard about Schiff at the Chatue Marmont? How many started looking into the Standard Hotel and the numerous connections and potential activities associated therewith?

The public was told Pizzagate / BadSelfEater was bullshit. Yet the story doesn't go away. Epstein....now Maxwell. How many people started to look at Epstein & Robert Maxwell? How many people are getting the gist?

The HK EO that just came out?

Is foreign influence in America being exposed?

HK EO? Something executive order but what’s HK?

HK EO

Here's one of the tasty parts:

Sec. 4. All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person, of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

We will know about all this Q shit in the next 100 or so days.

Im more inclined to think its a shiny bauble psyop.

Im waiting the "re-appearance" of Adm Mike Rodgers.

If there is to be a second Sam Adams it might be him.

I hope he is in a solid WPP.

Last thing we need him to do is go bird hunting on some Texas Ranch.

We will know about all this Q shit in the next 100 or so days.

Im more inclined to think its a shiny bauble psyop.

Im waiting the "re-appearance" of Adm Mike Rodgers.

If there is to be a second Sam Adams it might be him.

I hope he is in a solid WPP.

Last thing we need him to do is go bird hunting on some Texas Ranch.

Guess we will see. My personal opinion is that it’s a bunch of BS! I guess the big thing is, as I said earlier, If any of it is remotely true then why aren’t people already in prison? Unless, they are saying that the cab*al is so large that there really is t anyone that can do anything about it, which is kind of how I feel. I mean even if you could prove it? Who you going to go to to hold them accountable? The exact same group you are saying is in on it. So what do you do?

Obviously don't know if its true or not but it gives me hope that the corruption/evil will be exposed and disposed of. The investigations of Huber, Durham and others are huge. Would not know about them except through Q. Time will tell....

Guess we will see. My personal opinion is that it’s a bunch of BS! I guess the big thing is, as I said earlier, If any of it is remotely true then why aren’t people already in prison? Unless, they are saying that the cab*al is so large that there really is t anyone that can do anything about it, which is kind of how I feel. I mean even if you could prove it? Who you going to go to to hold them accountable? The exact same group you are saying is in on it. So what do you do?

Only one answer.......2A.

Who is going to be the new Washington?

Only issue I see is it will be "the world" against the Patriots.

That fact would probably actually be the motivation for Americans to unleash some real "Whoop Ass".

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Obviously don't know if its true or not but it gives me hope that the corruption/evil will be exposed and disposed of. The investigations of Huber, Durham and others are huge. Would not know about them except through Q. Time will tell....

Everyone that died in Auschwitz had HOPE.

The prisoners that revolted in Treblinka bringing about its closure had lost HOPE.

I try to prove to myself it is conspiracy theory but I can't. Nor even with the many coincidences that have occurred, can I say it has merit. I want it to be true, but just can't fully sign on without some concrete results.

It is said that it is meant to prepare us to believe the incomprehensible. That is Plausible if there really is a pedo satanic cult controlling everyone. No one would want to believe they could be duped that badly.

Q has said they say things meant for others too (the bad guys) and maybe (good guys). If it's a pysop it is for us and them (bad guys). Say something they (the bad guys) know to be true and see what nodes light up.

Also it is said to be on a Military server? If so do you really the those posting are not tracked?

Right now though without some action soon Q will become less credible. He's got the hat, now lets see some cattle.

Never heard of it! Thought you were talking about the fix!

A different site that focuses mostly on AR's has had a recent pandemic of Q threads getting locked down. Even for a casual observer of Q topics, it seems odd that there is a systematic censoring of it on a different firearms related forum.

A different site that focuses mostly on AR's has had a recent pandemic of Q threads getting locked down. Even for a casual observer of Q topics, it seems odd that there is a systematic censoring of it on a different firearms related forum.
Excellent observation. Another is why are the press in unison dismissing Qanon? Why would they bother with it if its a conspiracy theory. The why is...many people are reading it. Is it conspiracy to just read something?

I thought this was about suppressors. No wonder there are only 41 posts...

Excellent observation. Another is why are the press in unison dismissing Qanon? Why would they bother with it if its a conspiracy theory. The why is...many people are reading it. Is it conspiracy to just read something?

Because they think anyone that believe this is mad and or getting taken advantage of. They think the high road thing to do is to contain it as much as possible to keep people from doing something stupid. The truth is, nobody knows if it’s legit or not. it’s curious but as I’ve said, I think it’s a bunch of BS. If it’s not then great, but nothing that he says proves anything and anyone with an avg IQ could spin some of this together. But there are curious things he mentions, like the JFK stuff, that are pretty compelling. As I also said tho, even if you can prove it, what are you going to do with it? It basically says the cabal he talks about us so big and influential that the very ones you’d go to to jail these people are in on it themselves. So, unless you get enough people to believe you and go with you to take the law into your own hands then nobody will ever be punished for their crimes. He is basically saying they are too connected yet we are somehow supposed to believe that a few morally right people within the cabal are somehow going to defeat the entire group. Sorry, I’m just not buying it. I also don’t thinI the people in on it are as smart as he claims. Maybe, but it’s hard for me to believe something about all this secret crap wouldn’t be leaked well before now if it was remotely true. And if it were true, wouldn’t it be easier to just do the right thing rather than all this secret squirrel shit? Also, if it were true how do these people sleep at night? You'd have to be looking over your shoulder constantly.

Get that tin foil wrapped around your heads.
lol, the point is trying to get people to take the foil off.

of course everyone believes (now) that epstein was connected and got away with trafficking young girls for powerful people.

but 3 years ago? nope.

Agree with a lot of the points casting doubt and challenging the legitimacy of Q as totally factual. For me its almost like a creative thought exercise and fascination with conspiracy theories, the what if.. of it all. I also don't wholesale dismiss everything either.
The cabal idea of a select elite ruling all is hard to believe, even at a logistical level. Shit is rarely secretive and even more rare is the efficiency of large ambitious efforts involving humans. Unrelated, but worth mentioning is that I have seen first hand how crazy an Alex Jones story can spin shit. That past experience and direct observation tempers my belief in a lot of what I read on the internet.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Agree with a lot of the points casting doubt and challenging the legitimacy of Q as totally factual. For me its almost like a creative thought exercise and fascination with conspiracy theories, the what if.. of it all. I also don't wholesale dismiss everything either.
The cabal idea of a select elite ruling all is hard to believe, even at a logistical level. Shit is rarely secretive and even more rare is the efficiency of large ambitious efforts involving humans. Unrelated, but worth mentioning is that I have seen first hand how crazy an Alex Jones story can spin shit. That past experience and direct observation tempers my belief in a lot of what I read on the internet.
Wait, are you suggesting that fluoride in the water doesn't turn frogs gay? ;)