• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So tell me out of the 72 category's, what is your score?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
They left off one that belongs in 1st place for any "Terrorist"..

#1 Do you make random lists of purposely vague conditions as a means to alienate your fellow Americans?

Reactions: Lug Nut
They left off one that belongs in 1st place for any "Terrorist"..

#1 Do you make random lists of purposely vague conditions as a means to alienate your fellow Americans?

Not just that, its going to be a reason for how they be using the changes in Red Flag Laws now permitted legally due to lack of definition thanks to RINOs like Cornyn. Watch.

That's a list of show me the man. I will find the crime! They reached the goal of making everyone a criminal a long time ago! Yet, they continue to add new crimes everyday of every year! Year after year!
It just comes down to who they choose to prosecute!

Former FBI director Robert Mueller was one of the major driving forces that convinced Congress to transform the FBI into an intel gathering and storing machine- now they have data on everyone and weaponize it at their pleasure.

I'm expecting that my like of pizza, or love of neatly groomed and healthy vagina, will throw up a red flag with an agent at some point.

Reactions: Glowie
Wouldn't it have been easier to just say everyone in the country. That list basically covers both sides to the extremes of the political spectrum

#61 and #62

IMG_3796.gif

I read it three or four times and could not find a single one that fit me.

Trump 2024!!!!

If they reword some of them, they might fit me.

61. Those that “believe in the right to FUCKING bear arms”
62. Anyone that is engaged in “MASSIVE ammunition stockpiling AND RELOADING

#1 wtf??????

gov't is way too powerful and no longer our friend it appears

Looks like a ready made list of pretexts for to government to spy on anyone whenever they feel like it; and now that I have posted here looks like I am probably on another list.

Wouldn't #68 pretty much cover most taxpayers around the April time frame?

If they got the balls, they should move Election Day to 3 days after the annual tax deadline... OOOF...

Short memories are what causes the unchecked rise of tyranny, and of course, workplace accidents. It only took a mere two generations to mostly disregard the horrors of the first half of the 20th century and start clamoring for civilian gun bans and disarmament again...

Reactions: FWoo45
Obviously compiled by the demoncrat/communist party. LoL! Like was mentioned above, everyone/anyone, could fall into 1 of 72 categories at one time, or another in their lives. depends on the mood. Mac

Love the way they always tip their hand.Must be an ego thing.

There are so many repeats in that list. It’s hard to know which one takes priority over the other

I got to 14 and only one I really disagreed with, didn't bother with the rest, probably on a list now, mostly likely to receive a free fruit cake, but still probably on a list

Wear list badges, proudly. As if you don't or are not even on one,... that is telling. Plus growing lists helps the economy, & us. With the increase they have to hire more to keep up with us, and we can add a sleeper or three to the mix. So when the time is right, everyone gets a wake up call, not just us.