• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So the Chinese attacked Snipers Hide last night?

I was thinking of a few things that could be done to prevent this, obviously having to approve new accounts would be one, but what about a probationary period for new accounts where they are limited to a certain number of post per 24hr period or giving members in good standing the ability to squash this shit in its tracks by being able to hit an "emergency stop" button on new accounts. Think of it like the "EMERGENCY STOP" button you see at gas stations for fuel spills that will kill the gas pumps except in this case it kills the account of these shit bags.

I have advanced spam/moderation tools I can wipe them out quicker Padom, thanks for the help, it really helps,

But with us being on, (we have been working behind the scenes for a few hours now) we can wipe them pretty fast,

I killed open registration, now they have to wait for me to moderate them, and I can recognize the account pretty quick. I have been scouring the new user list for the last hour and have been deleting them, as they stacked a bunch in first, and then started to use the accounts

they have multiple accounts, these are bots, you are not gonna stop them by limiting anything they will just switch accounts. They stack a bunch of accounts in there, and they cycle through and use them