• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, the FBI is going after hoarders now?? Didn’t know that was illegal...

Yep. And some of you motherfuckers are going to be hearing from the Federales real soon.

I've reported every ammo ad in the PX that is price gouging.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and DIBBS
While I agree with both sides of the argument, picking either side to the extreme is dangerous and here is why:

Our Republic was established as a free market economy based system with heavy basis on personal responsibility. The Founders stated that this system only works for a Moral Society and we have fallen far from that, our fine leaders in DC being the prime example.

In a perfect world we would never have to worry about the violating of ones rights for the "common good". If we follow this thought to its finality we would not be able to justify our wonderful govt that steals from us, even to support highways, military, etc. So from the very beginning it was also established that there were needs to be provided at the expense of the individual, and these were enumerated in the same document.

As I stated previously this jackass that wants to profit from fear and death (something our politicians do everyday I might add) deserves to be compensated for his greed and lack of morality. Either pay him a fair price or make him declare it his personal stash and protected by the Constitution and then throw him in jail when he tries to sell it for profit. We all know there was never any thought of personal use only to hold hostage the product considered life saving.

As I also mentioned previously the state of emergency has been declared and the item in question is certainly considered "strategic resource". My solution would work for all of us that have ammo stockpiled - sell it for a profit or declare it for personal use. Drawing the hard line in the sand and name calling seems less than productive at this point.

So, I'm confused.

The guy in the video had a shitload of masks. Ok, great.

How is it the FBI's business? What law did he break?

Were the masks stolen property? Or were they his property.

(This is aside from lying to a Federal LEO, which is a crime. Granted, I dislike that bullshit, because it's interesting how LEOs can lie, but nobody else can...)

I understand people defending the right to purchase and sell at a profit.
but i am surprised so many are indifferent to profiteering during a deadly health crisis.
whatever!

(image removed)

Last edited:
Sounds like you don't believe capitalism works. The government needs to protect? Possibly but in a minor way. There are no absolutes.
Anti trust are morality laws. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anti trust laws protect us domestically, the same way foreign trade laws are supposed to protect our industries from countries like China, with no regulation and slave labor. See how well its working not enforcing foreign trade laws on China and letting them crush industries here, by selling manufactured products for less than the price of the raw materials they purchased.

You want to go back to having companies print their own money, to pay their workers, that only can be spent at the company store, and can only be used to rent company housing?

I just read this entire thread. Holy shit, lot's of folks can damn sure type, but their listening skills could use some improvement.

Reactions: Corprin
And diesel prices are what and why?
High because of the demand!
So it's ok for the Special Animals but not for the commoner.

Let's hear more about this " For the Common Good". Sounds like Bernie and his minions are getting through.

Reactions: Bradu and Maggot
I understand people defending the right to purchase and sell at a profit.
but i am surprised so many are indifferent to profiteering during a deadly health crisis.
whatever!

(image removed)

I for one am not indifferent. The Feds should have helped Mr. Feldman out by telling everyone that he has a huge stash, that hes selling, and EXACTLY where he and his stash are located. Let the chips fall where they may for Mr. Fuckman.

Reactions: theLBC
"Its not fair or humane that you live alone in an 8 room house and this poor family of illegals with 9 anchor babies only has a 1 bdrm apt. We're giving them your home and you get the apt. Its the HUMANE thing to do."

Excuse me but fuck you, commie, go back to China.
When the govt. tells me to do something like that, you may have a point. Until then....

I guess only those that agree with you are American. Sounds very commie to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Reasonable limits are actually what makes markets free, just as laws and limits are what create freedom.

This is the first thing I’ve read today, and it will be the dumbest thing I read all day.

You are an idiot.
Freedom is what makes things free. You know nothing of libertarianism if you’re using examples that violate NAP. I left that group a long time ago because there’s no such thing as a libertarian, just different versions of statists.

Reactions: GBMaryland
This is the first thing I’ve read today, and it will be the dumbest thing I read all day.

You are an idiot.
Freedom is what makes things free. You know nothing of libertarianism if you’re using examples that violate NAP. I left that group a long time ago because there’s no such thing as a libertarian, just different versions of statists.

After seeing how much you know about castle doctrine, I'll pass on considering your opinion with much weight.

Reactions: Yasherka
here you go.
So the laws against selling our enemies weapons and supplies are also wrong? Who’se enemies? I don’t have enemies. A few people in our government do, and those enemies probably wouldn’t be enemies if we stopped attacking people and started using a free market. Or, what about selling drugs to children? If they’re old enough to make their own decisions, then it’s up to them if they want to buy drugs. So long as they can make intelligent decisions it’s their decision. Things however shall not be done that cause tangible harm to others or their property, against their will. How about human trafficking? See previous. Tangible harm, against their will. Does unfettered capitalism have any limits? No, capitalism has no limits except those which cause tangible harm to others or their property against their will. Reasonable limits are actually what makes markets free, just as laws and limits are what create freedom. Yes, Comrade.

Emergencies are dangerous for liberty, period. It’s wise to be skeptical, and it’s why we’re armed. But hoarding and profiteering off human suffering is no virtue. The hospitals’ failure to prepare is what put them into a position of needing to pay more for necessary supplies. There are limits, and when doctors and nurses are getting sick and being knocked out of action during a pandemic so you can make a 7000% profit..., IMO you’ve crossed that line. That 7000% markup is natural resource control. If you need it you will pay. If you do not you will not pay. Don’t blame a man for making money from the failure of another to prepare.

This is now a legally declared war, because The President has declared emergency powers, and it doesn’t look like Congress is rescinding them anytime soon. They can declare whatever they want. They can put whatever emergency powers they feel like out there. But none of it exists. Human rights belong to all and cannot be muted.

I‘ll certainly take libertarian extremism over extreme collectivism or extremist materialism, but any sort of fanaticism ends up being the enemy of the good. Life isn’t as black and white or as simple as some of you seem to want to make it. You just steamrolled you’re entire argument. You won’t take libertarianism extremism if at the first sign of someone acting freely you would shut them down. Pure, unabated freedom and liberty are the way.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
After seeing how much you know about castle doctrine, I'll pass on considering your opinion with much weight.

Since you want to continue this; I said you should know the laws in your state. You know your state has castle doctrine, sweet. Castle doctrine usually satisfies the requirements of use of deadly force. I understand it, and it’s great that you do too.

Let's say someone gambled on war coming and bought up the chems to make guncotton. Offers to sell it to munitions manufacturers for 7,000% markup when everyone figured out war's about to start. Fuck him. Take his shit and deport him.
Uh, isn't this SOP for the MIC?

Since you want to continue this; I said you should know the laws in your state. You know your state has castle doctrine, sweet. Castle doctrine usually satisfies the requirements of use of deadly force. I understand it, and it’s great that you do too.

I wasn't part of that thread at all but did read thru it. I find it ironic that someone would wade in throwing around incorrect data and do a 180 before thread is over (to your credit) and barge into another thread calling someone with a well thought out argument an idiot.

Better to be considered an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. We can disagree without being disagreeable. I'm all for considering different points of view as sharing we all learn and there actually is a time to call someone an idiot. Usually its not grabbing less than one sentence as a snippet of what was several paragraphs and possibly misrepresenting the authors intended point. This is what is currently done by MSM to play their game of "gotcha!". Hardly a tactic to be used in a meaningful sharing of ideas.

That being said, you are in the Bear Pit and it does get bloody in here sometimes.... As you were.

I wasn't part of that thread at all but did read thru it. I find it ironic that someone would wade in throwing around incorrect data and do a 180 before thread is over (to your credit) and barge into another thread calling someone with a well thought out argument an idiot.

Better to be considered an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. We can disagree without being disagreeable. I'm all for considering different points of view as sharing we all learn and there actually is a time to call someone an idiot. Usually its not grabbing less than one sentence as a snippet of what was several paragraphs and possibly misrepresenting the authors intended point. This is what is currently done by MSM to play their game of "gotcha!". Hardly a tactic to be used in a meaningful sharing of ideas.

That being said, you are in the Bear Pit and it does get bloody in here sometimes.... As you were.
I don’t think ‘I believe in freedom, until I get scared, and then government should do something about it’ is a well thought out argument.

I don’t think ‘I believe in freedom, until I get scared, and then government should do something about it’ is a well thought out argument.

Where exactly is the line between Liberty and Anarchy? I've heard both arguments and can't find any consistency from either side. Everybody falls somewhere in the middle on the spectrum. The term Anarchy is commonly used in a derogatory fashion but that is not what the correct version is.

Reactions: j-huskey
Where exactly is the line between Liberty and Anarchy? I've heard both arguments and can't find any consistency from either side. Everybody falls somewhere in the middle on the spectrum. The term Anarchy is commonly used in a derogatory fashion but that is not what the correct version is.
In my belief I don't think there is a line between Liberty and Anarchy. You're definitely right, usually Anarchy is used to mean chaos, but I think that is not the case. Another term for Anarchy is Voluntaryism, and that is what I believe in. I believe that people should be free to do as they wish, so long as they do no tangible harm to other persons or their property. Societies and governments may absolutely exist, but only through consent of the governed. Our founders created a society that was very close to these ideals.

There are bigger questions, such as, what should be done about environmental protections, or spread of disease, in voluntaryism. However I don't think those questions are any harder to answer than inside voluntaryism than they are to answer in the governments we have today, since we have yet to have highly agreeable solutions.

Why didn't .gov just print up some more money and give this guy whatever he wanted for his masks? Or better yet take some of the porkulous funds from say the Kennedy Center? Whatever they paid would most likely be less than what it costs to remodel some trough-feeder's office in DC.

Let's say someone gambled on war coming and bought up the chems to make guncotton. Offers to sell it to munitions manufacturers for 7,000% markup when everyone figured out war's about to start. Fuck him. Take his shit and deport him.

Its done all the time. Fuck, the US arms both sides of many conflicts. In WWII Rockefeller was selling South American oil to the Nazis. As I stated in another psot, the fair way to deal with Mr Feldman (the guy scalping the med supplies) would be for the FBI to go on the nightly news in the area and tell everybody that he's got them and exactly where they are. Make sure the everybody knows then step back and look the other way.

Why didn't .gov just print up some more money and give this guy whatever he wanted for his masks? Or better yet take some of the porkulous funds from say the Kennedy Center? Whatever they paid would most likely be less than what it costs to remodel some trough-feeder's office in DC.

They should take the funds from those who caused the problem (Obama admin) from their personal accounts as they have been fleecing us for years

In my belief I don't think there is a line between Liberty and Anarchy. You're definitely right, usually Anarchy is used to mean chaos, but I think that is not the case. Another term for Anarchy is Voluntaryism, and that is what I believe in. I believe that people should be free to do as they wish, so long as they do no tangible harm to other persons or their property. Societies and governments may absolutely exist, but only through consent of the governed. Our founders created a society that was very close to these ideals.

There are bigger questions, such as, what should be done about environmental protections, or spread of disease, in voluntaryism. However I don't think those questions are any harder to answer than inside voluntaryism than they are to answer in the governments we have today, since we have yet to have highly agreeable solutions.

This all falls back to the understanding that our Republic only functions as a moral society. If you listen to the communists and their version of Utopia it sounds very similar, up until it doesn't. Every human tends to have a slightly different take on what should be totally free and what should be regulated. At a certain point we will be infringed upon by another who doesn't feel they are doing so. This situation lends to the formation of Govt and a judicial system and sooner or later somebody figures out they can use public money to their own benefit and now the whole system is broke. The Founders weren't able to pass a generation before things were already going sideways....

Total freedom would only exist with Anarchy (every man governs himself, no need for governance or laws) in a world of perfect men. Unfortunately it is a total pipe dream. There have to be laws and limits, otherwise total freedom does become chaos. The founders understood this well and tried to limit the govt because we have different morals/values/ideas/priorities/etc.

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.
Thats a compliment coming from a fucking, know-it-all ignoramus.
There is no such thing as “anarchy” or liberty without laws. Laws are what provides freedom. Laws are what limit government. They define limits and resolve conflicts between citizens. Anarchy lasts about a second till you and I come into conflict and I make you my bitch. The bullshit your talking about is simple totalitarianism where the strong rule the weak, because without laws we create them.
We are not insects. Because we are social animals these is no such thing as “anarchy” or a political vacuum. Absent government we create one by default, even if it’s between two people and defined only by interaction.
There’s a reason monarchy is the longest lasting and most durable form of government.

Deport the fuckwad. I bet he's already got duel citizenship, so should be easy.

Reactions: theLBC
Everyone mad at one hoarder?

The biggest reason you can not find a mask to buy is the hospitals and their chosen ones
are hoarding them.

You terds can go home and make one out of a T-shirt if you don't like it.

Nice!

I think the guy is an ass, but if he did this on the stock exchange he would be a hero.

Exactly what is a fair markup?
If he made a 7k% profit in the market, he would have made that investing in a companies growth. He's trying to make that by speculating on the destruction of this country.

Where the fuck is he from anyway? Maybe ship his ass back where he belongs?

Here is a great explanation of how antitrust laws protect us from big business monopolizing a market and charging unfair prices. I.E provides a fair market, with reasonable limits. It is not a similar situation to mag limits, and is not comparable.

One guy selling shit out of his living room does not constitute big business, nor does it fit the definition of a monopoly.

What he is doing should be protected, not frowned upon, whether it's douchey or not.

Isn't that what a bunch of people did during the dot com scam?
IIRC Mark Cuban was one of those lucky bastards that sold out a bunch of worthless stock.
If he made a 7k% profit in the market, he would have made that investing in a companies growth. He's trying to make that by speculating on the destruction of this country.

Where the fuck is he from anyway? Maybe ship his ass back where he belongs?
I believe that many other people make big money in the market betting on the bust.

Either way. Being a shitbag, cum sucking douche is not against the law.

lol, probably why he was only charged with lying and spitting on fbi agents.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
lol, probably why he was only charged with lying and spitting on fbi agents.
Seems like their fallback now. I know they didn't commit a crime but but but they lied. And yeah when he was yelling at me that I am a POS a droplet of spit came out of his mouth.
What was the lie agent Fucksticks? He said I was a POS dick sucker. I may be a POS but I ain't no dick sucker!! That's the lie.

Isn't that what a bunch of people did during the dot com scam?
IIRC Mark Cuban was one of those lucky bastards that sold out a bunch of worthless stock.

I believe that many other people make big money in the market betting on the bust.

Either way. Being a shitbag, cum sucking douche is not against the law.
Yes, mark Cuban is just like this pos. Deport him too.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Seems like their fallback now. I know they didn't commit a crime but but but they lied. And yeah when he was yelling at me that I am a POS a droplet of spit came out of his mouth.
What was the lie agent Fucksticks? He said I was a POS dick sucker. I may be a POS but I ain't no dick sucker!! That's the lie.
isn't that the playbook for the mueller team as well?
couldn't catch them in a crime, but charged them with lying about the crime they never committed.

Last edited:
Well this blew up into hysteric's in a hurry.
They {Feds} also intercepted a shipment headed to France and another one headed to Germany, made and shipped by 3M.

Well I say fuck 3M who also went with the almighty dollar$$$$$, Damn it to hell America comes first when in crises mode for Fuck sake, it's a little different right now people! No need to have a nervous fuckin break down.

“No need to Have a nervous fuckin break down” yet you are saying “fuck 3M” without having even half the information.

“No need to Have a nervous fuckin break down” yet you are saying “fuck 3M” without having even half the information.
Fuck 3M for shipping domestically needed product with no requirement that product stay stateside. Fuck the US gov for sending domestically needed products abroad. And fuck the guy in the op strait up the ass with a barbwire wrapped dogwood stick.

"Its not fair or humane that you live alone in an 8 room house and this poor family of illegals with 9 anchor babies only has a 1 bdrm apt. We're giving them your home and you get the apt. Its the HUMANE thing to do."

that's a line from Dr. Zhivago when the communists confiscate the family house. It's more just, comrade. 1.25 mark.

and yeah, it's coming. they might call it 'reparations' though.

And there is this at the bottom of the article:

The DOJ is encouraging Americans who learn of hoarding or price gouging of medical supplies during the COVID-19 pandemic to report it to the National Center for Disaster Fraud by dialing 1-866-720-5721 or email [email protected].

So what if I am hoarding, what's illegal about that?

BTW, I found one mask in my work shop from 2015, still in the plastic bag. They can have it if they want it, LOL.

this woman pisses me off