• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So they can’t play, lose money and never stfu…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

This is what happens when you “force a sport” on people who frankly, don’t give a damn.

The whole league, along with the WNBA, has been a joke from the beginning. But has demanded airtime, equal pay, and attention while really being a platform for blabby dykes to complain that they aren’t equal.

Hey… no one asked for a WOmens Soccer League. You players demanded it. All the way back to your Title 9 BS… thinking that a court case would make third rate play interesting. And you delivered crap. Now are bitching that the league has become a magnet for abusers and shitbags. Who didn’t see that coming?

Seems like this is a perfect moment to fold up the womens soccer league pup tent, fire everyone and realize that another experiment in woke is an abject failure. Because the first thing wokes do when someone hands them something they demanded… is destroy it.

Goes along with being mentally-ill, I guess.

“Wah, I can’t play soccer, but will get rich a decade later because my tits got grabbed.”

Sirhr

If pisses me off when people claim to have been mistreated 10,15 or even 30 years prior. The "alledged" bad guy has absolutely no defense other than to say "I didnt do it".

“Abuse in the NWSL is rooted in a deeper culture in women’s soccer, beginning in youth leagues, that normalizes verbally abusive coaching and blurs boundaries between coaches and players,” former acting U.S. Attorney General Sally Q. Yates wrote in her report on the investigation."

No shit. My eight year old's lacrosse coach has called him spaghetti arms for years now. You'd think a bunch of empowered bull dykes would be able to handle a little on field banter. Guess not.

Reactions: Dunraven and lash
All Deez womengz needs therapy in the form of a stack O cold cuts and a loaf of bread . Maybe a nice Kaiser Roll .

The womens professional soccer/basketball teams should be paid the same amount as the male teams get paid.

If the women can beat a high school boys team, the women deserve the same exact amount of compensation the boys high school team recieves. Nothing.

When the women beat a mens professional team, the women have earned an equal compensation.

The prize is there, the womens team just needs to work harder to earn it.

Pretty simple plan, I think.

Reactions: 308pirate
The university of TN women's basketball team practices against an intramural men's team. These guys can't make a college team and they destroy one of the top collegiate programs. I doubt there's a professional women's team that can beat this practice squad.
Didn't some highschool boys soccer team beat the women's national team a few weeks ago?

Why would you get equal pay when you don't have equal fans, equal turnout, equal anything because YOU'RE NOT EQUAL.

Reactions: 308pirate
Why would you get equal pay when you don't have equal fans, equal turnout, equal anything because YOU'RE NOT EQUAL.

They'll get equal pay when they can deliver equal results.

Which means never.

Reactions: BLEE
The university of TN women's basketball team practices against an intramural men's team. These guys can't make a college team and they destroy one of the top collegiate programs. I doubt there's a professional women's team that can beat this practice squad.
Didn't some highschool boys soccer team beat the women's national team a few weeks ago?

Been a few years.

Boys vs Women

If you read the article, it says the women "let them win."

Its not even equal results or skill. When they can generate equal revenue. The NFL/NBA/What ever the fuck baseball is/WWE, don't pay their actors more now because they are like, "damn you guys are so much more skilled than you used to be."

The US national women's soccer team was offered an equal contract to that the men's team received. It was heavily based on incentives and (if I remember correctly) treated the men as contractors. The women's team declined the contract, in favor of one that is more of a salary + benefits model. The USWNT doesn't want equal pay. They want superior compensation, as they want the $$ of the men's team + the benefits package of the current contract.

That said, all y'all homos can keep your mens sports. I'll be over at the women's sand volleyball tournament.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
That pink haired dyke on the womens soccer team makes my blood boil! Kneeling for the anthem, running her rug munching mouth! Stick that bitch back in the closet and nail the dam door shut.

Lmao. I forget we are in the same neck of the woods. Had a few buddies on that team while attending UT.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I'll watch me some college beach volleyball.
You know, I was going to bring this up... because women's beach volleyball is some pretty hardcore play. And the hardbodies make it sports worth watching. THEY have a niche that they can make money at. And noone except some pillow-biters want to see Men's Beach Volleyball (And if they do, they can watch Top Gun rerun.)

Here is a sport that they do well. People like to watch. And they have created a niche and hope they get rich as shit from it. Because they are playing their asses off! Well, so to speak. Last I checked they were still there.

The point being... don't force it. Do what you are good at and do it well and if an audience finds you, so much the better. Noone wants to see a bunch of 'Nappy Headed 'Ho's' play bad B-Ball. Oh, wait. Didn't that get Imus fired? Was he wrong?

Sirhr