• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

So, uh, ManUnited

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Any of you who have posted that American football is for “pussies” and not a real sport have clearly never played one single second of an organized tackle football game...at any level.
Who gives a fuck about the politics...football rocks...if you want to see the sport in its purest form, go volunteer with your local Pop Warner.

Reactions: oneshot86
So much gay in here not even gayguns has shown up...

Reactions: plong
Yes, and the talking heads predicted Paris would win. Well done Bayern!

That's all bullshit because of overrated as fuck Neymar.

When shit actually matters, he does nothing. But somehow, overpaying for him by a gazillion euros makes him 'that good'.

Oddsmakers had Bayern as the favorites since the day PSG wont their semi final game.

That's all bullshit because of overrated as fuck Neymar.

When shit actually matters, he does nothing. But somehow, overpaying for him by a gazillion euros makes him 'that good'.

Oddsmakers had Bayern as the favorites since the day PSG wont their semi final game.

Agreed. Bayern has been real consistant during the last 6 games. I was surprised they did not play better today. I predicted 3-0. Almost got 2-0. Lewandowski and Neuer got the win.

Congratualtions! Well done and enjoy. Roll on next season!

Dayum... What has become of the ‘Hide...? Soccer...? Really...?

Agreed. Bayern has been real consistant during the last 6 games. I was surprised they did not play better today. I predicted 3-0. Almost got 2-0. Lewandowski and Neuer got the win.

Im most pissed that those loser ass frenchies didn't do the Ballon d'Or this year as Lewandowski had it by a mile.

I keep wondering that if it was the same old Messi or Ronaldo bullshit, if they would have gone ahead with it this year.

Thats probably what the guy said to MacGuire before that bar fight last week.

To criticize an Englishman on holiday in Greece for fighting in a bar is to look down on a German in a tank for invading Poland. It's just their nature! Stop being racist!

Im most pissed that those loser ass frenchies didn't do the Ballon d'Or this year as Lewandowski had it by a mile.

I keep wondering that if it was the same old Messi or Ronaldo bullshit, if they would have gone ahead with it this year.

Yes, Lewandowski had an exceptional series.

I just came here to say that congress has no right to enforce a monopoly of violence and that every terrible implement of the soldier is the birthright of every American citizen.

Also, soccer is still fucking gay.

Reactions: plong
I just came here to say that I desperately need a boyfriend. I conceal my rampant and thirsty homosexuality with toxic masculinity behavioural tropes in the hope that noone catches on, unless of course they really want to be my boyfriend. I also keep coming back to this thread so I can look at the pictures of those amazingly delicious soccer players. I'd really like a boyfriend who looked like that. I'd be so nice to him... oh, I forgot, GUNS! Trump 2020!"

Also, soccer is still fucking gay.

fixed it for you....

• Haha
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie