• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So wait, I wasn't allowed to go outside this entire time?

It also reminds me of an outer limits episode where a they get the alert and a dude jumps into the bunker and refuses to come out. The story closes with him in the bunker inside of a concrete domed city and convinced the outside world has gone to shit while his wife and daughter are on the outside of the dome living life.
“Mommy, is that where daddy is buried?”

Reactions: lariat
On a side note:

179284487_757171704953704_8506352417898588311_n.jpg

No grown man in America should wear a mask unless he's in an operating room. And even then the purpose is to limit splatter into the face, not to protect the patient.

When the fake pandemic started to take shape, and Democrats began their Reign of Fear, I thought two things: 1) Fear is our failure, and 2) data science is the enemy.

The culprit was John Hopkins University and its COVID world map, complete with a black background and large red circles. You see, there were no rules to calculate the sizes of the circles. Those people designed the site to induce fear, and for the bubbles to grow and grow, and the map to show a pandemic when there was no pandemic. For that reason, and for the inherent dishonesty in statistics and data "science," the university and academics are at fault for much damage. Civil and criminal matters are for another time.

Beneath the fraud of mapping, tracking, and cracking with fear, is the flaw of data science: the "science" is only as good as the data. And in our worst case of COVID-19, the data meant nothing because it meant everything, that is, the national and federal health officials took in data, without question, from every county, every state, and every country abroad. There were no reporting rules. It was a free-for-all and included hundreds of data gathering and data reporting programs.

Without question and without any sense of accuracy, Johns Hopkins input the fake data into what they thought were good models, predicative models especially. No account of false positive cases, mistakes in computing, mistakes in records, counting patients more than once (such as surgery patients testing positive multiple times and hospitals counting each as separate "cases" of COVID), counting cases based on symptoms alone (before testing was even available, the fake data scientists at Johns Hopkins input thousands and hundreds of thousands of infections that were not confirmed because there was no way to confirm), infections without symptoms, and inflated infections to obtain federal funds. Do not ever discount hospitals' interest in having more patients, and it was easy to "report" infections because no one verified them. A nurse could hear someone cough in the bathroom and that was a COVID patient. A doctor could look outside her window and count pedestrians who appeared to have fevers. COVID. Hospital emergency rooms could record upset stomachs. COVID. And so on. "Someone coughed, and we shut down the country" was an early saying worth repeating.

Then you get to deaths. Complete fraud reporting COVID deaths. Epidemiologists also did not verify infections resulting, by direct cause, in death. They took reports without question: car accidents, heart attacks, cancers, suicide, homicide, drug overdoses, liver and kidney failure, emphysema, and pneumonia -- not as "comorbidities," these were morbidities wholly separate from any virus, bacteria, or other infections. Someone jumped off a building, and post-mordem tested "positive" for COVID. Every regular, everyday heart attack and stroke was suddenly a COVID pandemic. And continuously the policy bureaucrats computed the data into the fake models and fake science scare maps. Then you account for the real comorbidities diabetes and obesity. We could say COVID combined with obesity and diabetes caused complications and eventually death. Even then, most of those cases were for people older than 60 years old. But again, the data was flawed, and by extension the data "science" and epidemiologists got the picture wrong. This was not a threat.

Any "scientific" approach to masks would have done the following: find a sample of infected patients reasonably close in age, health, and lifestyle; find a large enough sample to make it worthwhile; and fit them with the same mask, for the same amount of time, in the same proximity to uninfected people of similar age, health, and lifestyle. To "test" any effect masks have on transmission to and from the diaper mask wearer, test the uninfected group. Do it in different environments. Yet, and hear is why the science is fake, they could never account for ventilation in the space (to any good accuracy), hands touching the eyes, hands touching the nose, hands touching the mouth. You would need to track these people in a sterile psychiatric hold room for days. Scientists think they can control their environment to effectively "study" these things, but in reality they measure. They are human beings who measure and are prone to mis-measurements as any carpenter measures a two-by-four or length of cable. I trust construction workers more than white coat academics anyway.

Why would epidemiologists have any more credibility than climate "scientists" and heart "doctors"? Heart disease pushers got everything wrong for the last 50 years. Cholesterol does not cause heart disease. Fat and animal protein do not cause inflammation. Vegetables are kind of lame and unneeded. Fake science. Climate change "researcher" predictive models have also been 100% wrong and in error of such significant margins that I could get better predictive results by rolling dice. The sea rise became tectonic plate sinking. The ice cap melting was 5%, then 10%, and a couple hundred yards on the west side, then a few miles on the east side. But the polar cap view was, like Johns Hopkins, a map they produced, edited, and made visual for the conclusion that it was a problem. Black background and red bubbles were not appropriate to scare people about climate. They used the pure white cap and scary lines of what was, what used to be, and what is now -- even though they cannot measure the distances, areas, and changes with any reasonable precision. They fake it along the way and input that raw data into predictive models, which have all been wrong.

Even if millions died from COVID and it was a legitimate threat, shutting down the economy, shutting down schools, and mandating people comply with mask rules was a mistake in logic and in ethics. More people die in car accidents, and we could easily solve that problem by requiring automobiles to be made of steel, weigh 8,000 pounds, and travel no faster than 20mph. The solution is worse than the problem. Our kids were ruined for a year. Our economy halted. The nanny state turned on the free money faucet. And grown men worse masks. All these things are worse than a virus. It is a shame we let it happen.

Even if COVID was a dangerous virus, I would not wear a mask. I liken it to the flu. And deaths of around 25,000-50,000 are common for the flu and common for flu-like viruses, such as COVID-19. Suppose it was the black plague and killed millions instantly, I would not wear a mask because it is feminine and weak and a waste of liberty. I rather keep my full responsibility for my own health and live honestly. My honest reaction is I care neither about COVID nor its victims. I am indifferent because there are better things to bow down to, such as strength, virility, and competition. Wearing a diaper on one's face is similar to riding a scooter. No grown man should ride a scooter because scooters are for girls. No grown man should wear a mask because masks are for pussies.

Last edited:
No grown man in America should wear a mask unless he's in an operating room. And even then the purpose is to limit splatter into the face, not to protect the patient.

When the fake pandemic started to take shape, and Democrats began their Rein of Fear, I thought two things: 1) Fear is our failure, and 2) data science is the enemy.

The culprit was John Hopkins University and its COVID world map, complete with a black background and large red circles. You see, there were no rules to calculate the sizes of the circles. Those people designed the site to induce fear, and for the bubbles to grow and grow, and the map to show a pandemic when there was no pandemic. For that reason, and for the inherent dishonesty in statistics and data "science," the university and academics are at fault for much damage. Civil and criminal matters are for another time.

Beneath the fraud of mapping, tracking, and cracking with fear, is the flaw of data science: the "science" is only as good as the data. And in our worst case of COVID-19, the data meant nothing because it meant everything, that is, the national and federal health officials took in data, without question, from every county, every state, and every country abroad. There were no reporting rules. It was a free-for-all and included hundreds of data gathering and data reporting programs.

Without question and without any sense of accuracy, Johns Hopkins input the fake data into what they thought were good models, predicative models especially. No account of false positive cases, mistakes in computing, mistakes in records, counting patients more than once (such as surgery patients testing positive multiple times and hospitals counting each as separate "cases" of COVID), counting cases based on symptoms alone (before testing was even available, the fake data scientists at Johns Hopkins input thousands and hundreds of thousands of infections that were not confirmed because there was no way to confirm), infections without symptoms, and inflated infections to obtain federal funds. Do not ever discount hospitals' interest in having more patients, and it was easy to "report" infections because no one verified them. A nurse could hear someone cough in the bathroom and that was a COVID patient. A doctor could look outside her window and count pedestrians who appeared to have fevers. COVID. Hospital emergency rooms could record upset stomachs. COVID. And so on. "Someone coughed, and we shut down the country" was an early saying worth repeating.

Then you get to deaths. Complete fraud reporting COVID deaths. Epidemiologists also did not verify infections resulting, by direct cause, in death. They took reports without question: car accidents, heart attacks, cancers, suicide, homicide, drug overdoses, liver and kidney failure, emphysema, and pneumonia -- not as "comorbidities," these were mobilities wholly separate from any virus, bacteria, or other infections. Someone jumped off a building, and post-modem tested "positive" for COVID. Every regular, everyday heart attack and stroke was suddenly a COVID pandemic. And continuously the policy bureaucrats computed the data into the fake models and fake science scare maps. Then you account for the real comorbidities diabetes and obesity. We could say COVID combined with obesity and diabetes caused complications and eventually death. Even then, most of those cases were for people older than 60 years old. But again, the data was flawed, and by extension the data "science" and epidemiologists got the picture wrong. This was not a threat.

Any "scientific" approach to masks would have done the following: find a sample of infected patients reasonably close in age, health, and lifestyle; find a large enough sample to make it worthwhile; and fit them with the same mask, for the same amount of time, in the same proximity to uninfected people of similar age, health, and lifestyle. To "test" any effect masks have on transmission to and from the diaper mask wearer, test the uninfected group. Do it in different environments. Yet, and hear is why the science is fake, they could never account for ventilation in the space (to any good accuracy), hands touching the eyes, hands touching the nose, hands touching the mouth. You would need to track these people in a sterile psychiatric hold room for days. Scientists think they can control their environment to effectively "study" these things, but in reality they measure. They are human beings who measure and are prone to mis-measurements as any carpenter measures a two-by-four or length of cable. I trust construction workers more than white coat academics anyway.

Why would epidemiologists have anymore credibility than climate "scientists" and heart "doctors"? Heart disease pushers got everything wrong for the last 50 years. Cholesterol does not cause heart disease. Fat and animal protein do not cause inflammation. Vegetables are kind of lame and unneeded. Fake science. Climate change "researcher" predictive models have also been 100% wrong and in error of such significant margins that I could get better predictive results by rolling dice. The sea rise became tectonic plate sinking. The ice cap melting was 5%, then 10%, and a couple hundred yards on the west side, then a few miles on the east side. But the polar cap view was, like Johns Hopkins, a map they produced, edited, and made visual for the conclusion that it was a problem. Black background and red bubbles were not appropriate to scare people about climate. They used the pure white cap and scary lines of what was, what used to be, and what is now -- even though they cannot measure the distances, areas, and changes with any reasonable precision. They fake it along the way and input that raw data into predictive models, which have all been wrong.

Even if millions died from COVID and it was a legitimate threat, shutting down the economy, shutting down schools, and mandating people comply with mask rules was a mistake in logic and in ethics. More people die in car accidents, and we could easily solve that problem by requiring automobiles to be made of steel, weigh 8,000 pounds, and travel no faster than 20mph. The solution is worse than the problem. Our kids were ruined for a year. Our economy halted. The nanny state turned on the free money faucet. And grown men worse masks. All these things are worse than a virus. It is a shame we let it happen.

Even if COVID was a dangerous virus, I would not wear a mask. I liken it to the flu. And deaths of around 25,000-50,000 are common for the flu and common for flu-like viruses, such as COVID-19. Suppose it was the black plague and killed millions instantly, I would not wear a mask because it is feminine and weak and a waste of liberty. I rather keep my full responsibility for my own health and live honestly. My honest reaction is I care neither about COVID nor its victims. I am indifferent because there are better things to bow down to, such as strength, virility, and competition. Wearing a diaper on one's face is similar to riding a scooter. No grown man should ride a scooter because scooters are for girls. No grown man should wear a mask because mask are for pussies.
Excellent first post. Not for those with short attention spans but well said.

When the fake pandemic started to take shape, and Democrats began their Rein of Fear, I thought two things: 1) Fear is our failure, and 2) data science is the enemy.

Then you get to deaths. Complete fraud reporting COVID deaths. Epidemiologists also did not verify infections resulting, by direct cause, in death. They took reports without question: car accidents, heart attacks, cancers, suicide, homicide, drug overdoses, liver and kidney failure, emphysema, and pneumonia -- not as "comorbidities," these were mobilities wholly separate from any virus, bacteria, or other infections. Someone jumped off a building, and post-modem tested "positive" for COVID. Every regular, everyday heart attack and stroke was suddenly a COVID pandemic. And continuously the policy bureaucrats computed the data into the fake models and fake science scare maps. Then you account for the real comorbidities diabetes and obesity. We could say COVID combined with obesity and diabetes caused complications and eventually death. Even then, most of those cases were for people older than 60 years old. But again, the data was flawed, and by extension the data "science" and epidemiologists got the picture wrong. This was not a threat.

Why would epidemiologists have anymore credibility than climate "scientists" and heart "doctors"? Heart disease pushers got everything wrong for the last 50 years. Cholesterol does not cause heart disease. Fat and animal protein do not cause inflammation. Vegetables are kind of lame and unneeded. Fake science. Climate change "researcher" predictive models have also been 100% wrong and in error of such significant margins that I could get better predictive results by rolling dice. The sea rise became tectonic plate sinking. The ice cap melting was 5%, then 10%, and a couple hundred yards on the west side, then a few miles on the east side. But the polar cap view was, like Johns Hopkins, a map they produced, edited, and made visual for the conclusion that it was a problem. Black background and red bubbles were not appropriate to scare people about climate. They used the pure white cap and scary lines of what was, what used to be, and what is now -- even though they cannot measure the distances, areas, and changes with any reasonable precision. They fake it along the way and input that raw data into predictive models, which have all been wrong.

Even if COVID was a dangerous virus, I would not wear a mask. I liken it to the flu. And deaths of around 25,000-50,000 are common for the flu and common for flu-like viruses, such as COVID-19. Suppose it was the black plague and killed millions instantly, I would not wear a mask because it is feminine and weak and a waste of liberty. I rather keep my full responsibility for my own health and live honestly. My honest reaction is I care neither about COVID nor its victims. I am indifferent because there are better things to bow down to, such as strength, virility, and competition. Wearing a diaper on one's face is similar to riding a scooter. No grown man should ride a scooter because scooters are for girls. No grown man should wear a mask because mask are for pussies.
awesome first post!

many of us have been echoing this from the start.
i want to add the financial incentive given to hospitals to over report the wuhan flu.
lowbrows told me "doctors" wouldn't do that (lie), and i do legal discovery for a large healthcare company, lol.
i have repeated ad nauseam that the number of covid-only deaths (6%) is not unlike seasonal flu and would make this around 32k right now.

as for believing the experts, i want to repost this. well worth watching to see how climate "science" is bullshit.

Last edited:

HEY! As a data scientist I take exception (but only slightly). There is the old saying
There are 3 types of lies
Lies
Damned Lies
Statistics

Now there were actually rules to calculate the circle sizes, but you are 100% correct in that the design and the 'counting' was disingenuous. There is also this old 'trust the science'. The problem is NEWS reports science and NEWS ALWAYS GETS IT WRONG

ALWAYS

No Always.

Couple that with the fact that statistics are easily manipulated and misinterpreted and you have a perfect storm to put your trust in "experts"

Let me leave you with another tidbit. I have Master's Students regularly claim that they "matched" the result. Using Statistics.
Their Answer 65%
Goal 88%
Just like Cops, Politicians (ok there are no good politicians), etc....there are good scientists and bad scientists. Don't worship at the alter of infallibility. Make them prove it. If there were a scientist, they'd be happy too (in fact they'd never shut up about it).

Anytime someone talks about science, I just assume they are full of shit. Anytime a person talks about statistics, I KNOW they are full of shit.

Please Carry on.....

NEWS STILL ALWAYS GETS IT WRONG!

Holy F man! You have put into words, exactly how I've thought about this Plandemic from the start.
BRAVO! This right here, hits every spike in the track.
I could NOT have put it together any better myself. Thank You! Mac🏆(y)(y)

Reactions: theLBC

The new "plastic shopping bag".

I took a walk downtown. I counted at least five masks blowing in the wind. I thought about picking them up and putting them in the trash, but realized they were probably a biohazard and left them where I saw them. There were another three of them in the yard at The Armory when I was mowing. That property boarders a grocery store parking lot. Yep, left them to the wind also.

PPE is expensive stuff. I can't be putting on a pair of gloves and then washing my hands with alcohol just to pick up the trash.

I wonder how long before we see masks hanging in the trees like we do plastic shopping bags?

Reactions: Kamerad
Fomites were a GROSSLY exaggerated as a possible source of infection this time last year. Cloth or fabric being the very least likely. The media fanned this fallacious flame.

Where in TX? I'm curious what its like outside the city. Rural Iowa was in full revolt, and the gun range i got to near greenville has always been like "meh we don't care" but that's gun people in general.

No one wears a mask at any range. Large box retailers like Scheels has been mostly maskless as well. Mask mandates are gone. And a few businesses still have signs up. I ignore. We don’t require at work either.

Wait, you guys are going outside............ :eek: Maybe that will finally give me the strength to come out from under the bed.........Maybe that would give a couple of you guys the strength to come out of the closet. :ROFLMAO:

Dude just crushed the 2020 paradigm to bits. Well done sir, well done.

Last edited:
90% of MSM news is fabricated BS for an agenda. I don't watch it as I know it's manipulated. I trust someone podcasting from home more than news. As such, I don't follow anything the CDC has recommended, nor will I in the future.