• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So what are the odds of the SCOTUS getting it right this time?

Yes.
And wouldn’t you know the gd .gov just damned showed up and told me I can’t even burn down my own slum!!

You just gotta get creative. Now is the perfect time to pull the doors and windows to install better e value windows even though the ones you like don’t exist..and shut off the gas, electricity, and water so you can safely dig your swimming pool or find that leaky pipe or whatever excuse for the rental jack hammer bit on the backhoe arm that blocks the driveway at 7am almost as if tipped extra.. that house is just begging for a skylight above the bathtub..

The unemployment numbers came out today. There's no reason to continue this bullshit.
Kavenaugh should have his ass cheeks stapled together. Those fucking cunts should have made a ruling so that the government didn't do exactly what they did. Case was dropped so no harm!! Fucking ass clowns are just feeding the lawyers to run it again so they cash in. Once they know that they are going to lose they drop the case and the court rules no harm no foul.