• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes So what scopes are you grabbing this Black Friday?

Swarovski Z8i 2.3-18x56 for my 6.5 Grendel hunting rig, sport optics has a good coupon code for Black Friday, but this scope wasn't part of it. Called yesterday and got a great price anyway.

Been looking for a great deal on an S&B 5-20US H59 but can't seem to find any good deals. Also contemplating an S&B 5-25 with MSR. If anyone sees a great deal on either, would appreciate a pm. :)

Been looking for a great deal on an S&B 5-20US H59 but can't seem to find any good deals. Also contemplating an S&B 5-25 with MSR. If anyone sees a great deal on either, would appreciate a pm. :)

PM sent

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Rd
Old Bethpage NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our website @ www.cameralandny.com

Been thinking hard on upgrading my older Bushnell ERS to an ATACR f1 5-25, that mil-c reticle looks awesome. Anyone know where I can score a good price on one?

Don't laugh.

I've been slumming for a Leupold 3.5-10, TMR with M3 knobs for a Mk12 ModH clone. Apparently ever retailer out there thinks these are worth $1k.

I said don't laugh.

Last edited:
Don't laugh.

I've been slumming for a Leupold 3.5-10, TMR with M3 knobs for a Mk12 ModH clone. Apparently ever retailer out there thinks these are worth $1k.

I said don't laugh.

There’s 2.5-8 TMR m2 on ar15.com if that’ll work for you

There’s 2.5-8 TMR m2 on ar15.com if that’ll work for you

Yeah I saw it. Id grab it but want the Leupold 3.5-10 for the Holland clone. I have the chance to get one for like $650 but somehow the guy..uh, lost the top turret? lol Not sure how you do that, but its an M3 scope, I'd just need to find a replacement turret.

The thing thats really holding me back is I'd much prefer a mil/mil optic, but so far the only Holland scope I've seen is the Bushnell SRMS and I'm not spending that much for this.

I still have them somewhere in my cabinet, but I have to check the rotation of the turret. I had vx-iii pre mark 4 with mil reticle and had leupold switch it to tmr and they used opposite rotation turrets.
If you want them pm me and they’re yours if you can use them

I still have them somewhere in my cabinet, but I have to check the rotation of the turret. I had vx-iii pre mark 4 with mil reticle and had leupold switch it to tmr and they used opposite rotation turrets.
If you want them pm me and they’re yours if you can use them

Check and see, the elevation turret on the Mk4 for the M3 is in 1MOA (not MIL) increments.

Let me know what yours are whenever you can find it and if we have a match I'll take you up on your offer.

Thank you, either way.

Last edited:
Looking to purchase an upgrade for my son's 22 for a Christmas present. Been looking around, but considering a Nikon Monarch.

Looks like Mile High is doing some S&B closeouts starting today.

Placed an order for a dmr2 g3. Also ordered some Seekins rings from SWfa on their sale....

If you don't mind, PM me what you paid - am considering picking one up as well as looking for pricing, otherwise still looking for a deal on a 1-8 mil/mil FFP which limits my options still. Hide vendors, feel free to PM if will include pricing..

PayPal Credit is running a promo for 24months 0% interest on EBay purchases. So I snagged a SB PMII LE. Gonna be a nice upgrade from my Viper PST.

If you don't mind, PM me what you paid - am considering picking one up as well as looking for pricing, otherwise still looking for a deal on a 1-8 mil/mil FFP which limits my options still. Hide vendors, feel free to PM if will include pricing..

1235 - 11% so about 1100 bucks 9 dollars extra for what i could have swore was ups ground, but they shipped it fed ex despite me paying for ground. Optics planet. Should have it by end of next week. These dmr2's will be tanking in price with the new xrs2's coming out.

1235 - 11% so about 1100 bucks 9 dollars extra for what i could have swore was ups ground, but they shipped it fed ex despite me paying for ground. Optics planet. Should have it by end of next week. These dmr2's will be tanking in price with the new xrs2's coming out.

OK, you just cost me some $ :)
I had a line on an Athlon Cronus but got the dmr2 with illumination for $1160 w/code BFSCP14 for 14% off the sale price...couldn't pass up. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the ERS on my bolt gun. Even when the XRS 2 comes out, shouldn't lose much if upgrading IMHO.

Thanks!

I picked up a Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6x24 for my AR-10 R.E.P.R. build. Got a $70 off and free shipping.

Doug at Camera Land gave me the hookup on a Leupold VX5HD 3-15x56 couldn’t beat the price thanks brother

I see several deals I'd like to get in on, but have a S&B with a reticle I don't like. Do any dealers take trade ins?

OK, you just cost me some $ :)
I had a line on an Athlon Cronus but got the dmr2 with illumination for $1160 w/code BFSCP14 for 14% off the sale price...couldn't pass up. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the ERS on my bolt gun. Even when the XRS 2 comes out, shouldn't lose much if upgrading IMHO.

Thanks!

Nice snag. Mine just arrived at my doorstep! Now thats fast shipping. Thanks OpticsPlanet! Can't wait to get off work and play around with it on my rimfire!

Nice snag. Mine just arrived at my doorstep! Now thats fast shipping. Thanks OpticsPlanet! Can't wait to get off work and play around with it on my rimfire!

You may have gotten the better deal. I'm in the 'shipping in 1-8 days' state, while I've got a brand new rifle waiting for it's X-mas present. :D
The last time I saw the '1-8 days' from Optics Planet, I think it showed up a few weeks later, so - fingers crossed.
Either way, thanks for the response as I'd be even further away from the new optic if you didn't respond back with the price, as I somehow just wasn't finding a deal on them before then. :)

I picked up the new Vortex AGG from Euro Optic, going to trade it out for the NF that is on my hunting rifle and save a bunch of weight.

Missed Black Friday,but looking for a pre-Christmas deal on a Vortex Razor hd II 1-6.