• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So who are you using for 6 Dasher chambering?

nexusfire

Secks fi millimeet
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2010
Mesa, AZ
I am looking to build a 6 dasher and I was wondering who you guys were using for gun smiths?

Yeah you can't really go wrong with having PVA do you a Dasher. I got a 6 Creed from Josh and absolutely love it, if I was starting from scratch I might go dasher just to be a part of the dasher craze.

Reactions: bohem
PVA did my barrel and couldn’t be happier.

PVA built me a 6.5 creedmoor and a 6 dasher, both rifles shoot great when i do my part...

I’ll second TS Customs.Travis built me a dasher and I couldn’t be happier.Excellent customer experience thru the whole process and quick turnaround.

Reactions: mrobles3808
A Third for TS Customs. You can’t go wrong with Travis. He’s spinning one up for me right now.

Reactions: mrobles3808
Will absolutely vouch for Josh at PVA. He helped me through an issue that clearly was not his own. Spent plenty of his valuable time doing so, assuring I fully understood the remedy. He’s got my business, certain.

Eric Goss at AxisWorks in Tempe, AZ has chambered four 6 Dasher barrels for me and they have all been tack drivers.

PVA... Josh is the unofficial dasher king. lol

Yeah, I would vote PVA as well.

Why? Josh @bohem is a encyclopedia of all things precision shooting. And I mean all things, not just gunsmithing. Projectiles, optics, powders - he knows them all and the math/engineering behind it. Hell, he has designed his own line of bullets, Flatlines by Warner Tool. The external ballistic math is not easy and he has mastered it. Using him as a gunsmith gets you access to this encyclopedia, in case you ever need it.

And on the gunsmithing front - he comes from an aerospace engineering background at Boeing and he drives his machines with the precision aerospace requires. In this context, I'm not at all surprised by the consistent results his guns are getting. His Dashers (and really anything of his in 6mm) shoot 1 hole groups at 100 unless the shooter is doing something wrong.

For complete disclosure, I have known Josh in the shooting community for 10 years and I'm a friend of his.