• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, who has voted?

i have a ballot, but i don't trust mail or ballot boxes. i will take my ballot to a polling station and vote in person if possible.

Reactions: XLR308 and Maxwell
Went today. Didn't see any communists. Everyone in line was dressed professionally and was polite.

I'm in Florida and did mine by mail just like Trump. Although I'm positive our votes differ significantly.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Me. Yesterday. About an hour long wait in pleasant weather under the shade of oak trees. Mostly conservative and everyone was friendly and polite, talking about the different wildlife in their yards. Lots of seniors, and vets, some with canes and walkers. I didn't realize so many women boomers had tattoos.

for us, early voting starts on 10/24 at a limited number of polling stations, and 10/30 for the rest.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I dropped my ballot in the box inside my local court house early Monday morning. Nice lady verified I had signed the envelope. Done

Hobo

$10 says all your mail in ballots for Trump will be intercepted and changed or tossed out. And you have no way of proving it ever got there and was counted. Yeah I don’t trust this shit at all.

Reactions: XLR308