• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors So who made the suppressors for Ops Inc?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Apparently Ops Inc is no longer around. I have the one for my MK12 but was looking for the '3rd Model' and these don't seem to exist anymore.

I remember hearing someone made them for Ops Inc and they could still be had, does anyone know who it is?

Thanks

Ron Allen of Allen Engineering is moving his operations from California (decidedly gun and suppressor UNfriendly) to Nevada and should be back in operation shortly.

Last edited:
    Adco is the company selling them, there supposed to be top notch.

I have an allen engineering ae30. It is a well built very quite can. My favorite suppressor I own.

That's good news, mine is currently in form 3 limbo. Have you shot it next to any other name brands yet?
    I have an allen engineering ae30. It is a well built very quite can. My favorite suppressor I own.

FWIW the AE30 is a little shorter than the Ops 3rd model, I believe because it is a direct thread instead of brake mounted can.

Yup, Allen Engineering. I called and talked to Ron earlier this year about a AE5/12th model. He was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions. Great guy, awesome cans.

ADCO can set you up.

Any of you guys know if he's going to start making the M4S model again? I loved that thing and would buy one.

Ron posted this on Facebook last night:
    Just went on FFL EZ check and the Nevada license is showing up. Hopefully I'll have the hard copy in a week or so. Getting there!

This is the suppressor that I am interested in getting for my Larue OBR 20” 5.56. My Laure should be here in couple of months. I am trying to figure out if the barrel contour on the OBR is compatible with the 12 Model Collar/Muzzle device?

Thoughts?

I emailed Ron this morning.

Thanks,
    Woolly