• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So you’re saying Trump has a chance?

No disagreement, but he brings a lot of it on himself. True wisdom outwits rather than out battles. He'd get a lot more done if he just shut mouf. and stuck to business.
I don't disagree with that, but in my life, I've never known another political figure that did as much to keep his promises as Trump did, and life wasn't bad under his administration. That's worth something to me.

No disagreement, but he brings a lot of it on himself. True wisdom outwits rather than out battles. He'd get a lot more done if he just shut mouf. and stuck to business.
That's true. He's been doing a much better job of that lately though so maybe he has gotten better at that. I just hate it when he gives them free ammo he knows is easy for the media go twist but hey, no one is perfect and it takes a special kind of man to withstand what he has and is

That's true. He's been doing a much better job of that lately though so maybe he has gotten better at that. I just hate it when he gives them free ammo he knows is easy for the media go twist but hey, no one is perfect and it takes a special kind of man to withstand what he has and is
Thats why I say 'outwit'.

Trump has usually done his own thing and survived, and flourished. Love him or hate him.
I think either he, his kids of maybe his team, said "Listen, we know you want to do it your way, but, if you want to win this time, you are going to have to change a few things, be smarter than them".
Trump is alot of things, not all of them good, but the man wants and likes to win and he is not a quitter. So, he changed it up.
This one is his last Hurahh.
Who's it going to be? DeSantis or Haley?
Go Orange Man!

Reactions: Pbgt and ken226
Not with the current bs voting / election laws he doesn’t. The last election proved how easy it was for them to manipulate the counts with fraudulent votes..

He needs to own the mistake of "Warped Speed" (immunity from liability). He also made comments at a recent rally that basically any President, including Branden, should never be indicted, regardless of how awful their behavior. So he hasn't learned.

Doesn't matter, regardless of vote count, he won't win.

Last edited:
Reactions: XP1K and pmclaine
I agree with that, but, in the grand scheme of things, he doesn’t matter. 4 years is a drop in the bucket. Nothing but a footnote in a small part of history. The end result will be the same… we’ve already had him as POTUS once and look at where we’re at now. I’ll do my part and vote but I refuse to let the bs consume me. I know how it all ends. Like @Maggot said, where we’re heading, nobody can stop.
And since we know how it ends, remember to comfort one another when it seems really, really bad (which is coming). Because we do know how it ends, and can rejoice and have peace through that.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org › Revelation-2-10: “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.”
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org › 2-Timothy-Chapter-3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud,blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce,despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
hs://wwwbiblestudytools.com › kjv › 1-thessalonians › passage › ?q=1+thessalonians+4:16-18
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Last edited:
What makes trump so appealing imo is the fact that he’s not from their click. Nobody’s pulling his strings accept the people that voted for him. Politicians right or left are just 2 heads of the same snake. They’re all buddies and 95% of the bickering they do is for show to make their bases feel like they’re getting their moneys worth. It’s all bull shit. Apart from that they’re all shaking hands, rubbing, elbow and screwing American people together so they can stay in office, keep their power and keep all that big money flowing.

It’s as if everyone is 12 years old again and believes rasslin’ ain't fake.

I'm a bit undecided ont the Donald.

-I'd certainly vote for him over anything the Demy's field but I'n not sure he would be good for our Republic. He's an angry, vengeful, man and thas not what ewe need now. We need a man like George Washington that everybody respects and can bring us together as Americans.

Sadly I dont see anyone near his caliber around.

I think you are looking for someone that is not a full time politician, that has spent his entire life, not adult life, but life being groomed for "public service".....you know like Washington.

It seems to me there is one that fits the bill.

Yes he is angry, and I really hope very vengeful. That is EXACTLY WHAT WE FUCKING NEED RIGHT NOW.

As to a chance, sure there is a chance.

I am not sure how it is going to be played. If he does get in there it will be to set him up as a patsy. I don't think he will go for it however.

There are a lot of things the Pres can do with the stroke of a pen, I have a feeling he is going to need a few if he gets in there.

Reactions: Milf Dots
True, but will he be able to recognize external deep state forces working against him ?

Last edited:
He has come out and said "with the information at the time, I supported it and I still do, however I always said it should be optional"... it didnt become "mandatory" until he was out. I think he also knows "with the data we have now" he probably wouldnt be pushing it or even allowed it out there.

As far as abortion, he has a stance on a few things that he is personally apposed to, but says "if thats what the majority of the people want and they send me a bill, ill sign it"... Marijuana being a big one that he is opposed to but said of congress and the senate send it to him he would sign it. I cant fault him for that. I believe he is opposed to abortion, but he also knows he is only one man and one opinion of 300 million... although he doesnt act like that all that often.

He still claims that the jab was a genius move and that he saved millions of lives with it and that it was his biggest accomplishment.

He is either retarded or gaslighting. Choose one.

The only problem I had with Trump is his vascillating stand on 2A rights. But he has been a great troll.

A few years, for a brief day, there was a video on YouTube shared by a news service of the CPAC where people were asking Trump if he would run again in 2024.

He said, "Sure, I can run again and win a third time."

That video was removed.

I’m just a poor old country boy, but imho, “they” will do anything to keep him out of office, anything! Nothing has worked for them so far, so the WWIII is their next best option, they get to enact the “war act”, no elections can be held. Simple. They have been poking many of the “bears“ and that plan hasn’t worked yet. However, we are on the cusp now. Having him killed is too risky at this point, what will the real patriots do with that? I think they know, so that is their very last option.
buy more ammo! 👍

With that being said, What are we going to do? because our country is being attacked from within.
Nice try. One day they may let you out on the streets to masquerade.
Frn6Q4rWIAEg1Ik.jpeg

True, but will he be able to recognize external deep state forces working against him ?
Last time, no. I think he went in with the idea that we all got told in school. This is how the .gov works, you have the different branches of .gov, checks and balances. What he found out was that the alphabet agencies now hold the real power.

He knows that now. I wish I could find the video but I have seen him say he made some mistakes, and trusted people he should not have trusted.

I see it as he now has a second chance. IF he gets there it will be interesting.

The only problem I had with Trump is his vascillating stand on 2A rights. But he has been a great troll.

A few years, for a brief day, there was a video on YouTube shared by a news service of the CPAC where people were asking Trump if he would run again in 2024.

He said, "Sure, I can run again and win a third time."

That video was removed.

Again I don't think he knows that side of "business". So he relied on his "experts" to advise him.

Face it, if you are not a "gun guy" you really don't know (and it shows) just what all they are talking about. I would love to see a "gun guy" in the white house.

Reactions: TACC and Ronws
I’m just a poor old country boy, but imho, “they” will do anything to keep him out of office, anything! Nothing has worked for them so far, so the WWIII is their next best option, they get to enact the “war act”, no elections can be held. Simple. They have been poking many of the “bears“ and that plan hasn’t worked yet. However, we are on the cusp now. Having him killed is too risky at this point, what will the real patriots do with that? I think they know, so that is their very last option.
buy more ammo! 👍
Yup, and war solves the economic problem too. It looks more and more like the only way out of the mess the NWO has dug themselves into.

Last edited:

WEF says Trump will not win. "Donald Trump would be death to global order".
Check out old Yuval's history. Now tell me, where did all the problem in the mid east originate?

Yuval Noah Harari

1705438043578.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Yuval_Noah_Harari

Yuval Noah Harari from en.wikipedia.org
Yuval Noah Harari is an Israeli author, public intellectual, historian and professor in the Department of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Sapiens: A Brief History of · ‎Homo Deus: A Brief History of · ‎Vipassana movement

Again I don't think he knows that side of "business". So he relied on his "experts" to advise him.

Face it, if you are not a "gun guy" you really don't know (and it shows) just what all they are talking about. I would love to see a "gun guy" in the white house.
Brandon Herrera for president 2028!

Something rather oblique and obscure just hit me like a '2 ton heavy thing' (to quote Queensrhyche).

Envision this...
If it really comes down to it and Trump is about to win the *real* 2024 election...
What would it be like if all of a sudden *they* found all this data and claim that Trump did in fact win in 2020 ?
Then....
They say since he has won the election twice he is now not eligible to run again, timed nicely at the last second to fuxor any and all competition.

What say the hide ?
It seems like something *they* would do in a fast fucking second given the last second opportunity.
Dunnit ?

Something rather oblique and obscure just hit me like a '2 ton heavy thing' (to quote Queensrhyche).

Envision this...
If it really comes down to it and Trump is about to win the *real* 2024 election...
What would it be like if all of a sudden *they* found all this data and claim that Trump did in fact win in 2020 ?
Then....
They say since he has won the election twice he is now not eligible to run again, timed nicely at the last second to fuxor any and all competition.

What say the hide ?
It seems like something *they* would do in a fast fucking second given the last second opportunity.
Dunnit ?
He hasn't served 2 terms.

Reactions: Big Phish and BLEE
trump_derangement_syndrome.jpg

Some of you fuckers need to pick up a copy:

Last edited:
Reactions: goinghunting
The fact that he’s not one of them, he’s a conservative, beat Hilary, and his name is Donald Trump is enough for them. They’ll maul him just for that. they’ve already proven that. In their eyes he can do no right and he knows it so he’s about that FTW life, fights back instead of bending over and only GAF about pleasing is his base and following through with what he said he would.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Cross
I believe they’d maul him regardless what he does, they’ve already proven that. In their eyes he can do no right and he knows it so he’s about that FTW life, fights back instead of bending over and only GAF about pleasing is his base and following through with what he said he would.
A lot of morons on here try to maul me because I dont play by 'their' rules, I just laugh at them and move on. Remember the saying

"Never argue wit a fool, he will wear you down then beat you with experience."

Thats what I meant by 'outwit them'. He wastes too much energy getting into petty tirades and verbal conflicts. Thats not what I'm paying for, I'm paying for a mature, reasonable, individual. and not getting what I paid for. Expecially now.

Proverbs 29:9-11​

King James Version​

9 If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.
10 The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.
11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

Living Bible​

9 There’s no use arguing with a fool. He only rages and scoffs, and tempers flare.
10 The godly pray for those who long to kill them.
11 A rebel shouts in anger; a wise man holds his temper in and cools it.

A lot of morons on here try to maul me because I dont play by 'their' rules, I just laugh at them and move on. Remember the saying

Thats what I meant by 'outwit them'. He wastes too much energy getting into petty tirades and verbal conflicts. Thats not what I'm paying for, I'm paying for a mature, reasonable, individual. and not getting what I paid for. Expecially now.

King James Version​

9 If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

Living Bible​

9 There’s no use arguing with a fool. He only rages and scoffs, and tempers flare.

Can’t refute that. Wise words from the wisest of men. Solomon had that department on lock.

Reactions: Maggot

King James Version​

Living Bible​

@Maggot rn after bringing the King Solomon heat..

IMG_0921.gif

Yes there's a chance! If we have an honest election for the first time in... EVER?
That's what made the claim of "zero election fraud in 2020" so laughable, because if that were true it would probably probably have been the first time in US history. They've just become more and more blatant and done it on a larger scale every election cycle over the last 60-70 years. "Vote early and often", such an open secret that's become an old tired joke. They get a little better at it, a little bolder each time. Doing it on a larger and larger scale. The snowball keeps rolling and keeps getting bigger.
They just pulled out all the stops last time, taking no chances to make sure that what shouldn't have been able to happen in 2016 (because the fix was in) didn't happen again. They knew the media would continue to cover for them and knew that the Republicans would n'tdo anything. Like always. Because they never do anything. The Democrats have literally been allowed to rewrite history and make the Republicans the historic bad guy, and what have they done about it? Diddly squat.

Since nothing changed because nothing has changed, what's going to change? Gonna "vote harder!"?
Where was the "red wave" in the midterms? Didn't happen because nothing changed. So why would 2024 be any different?

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
A lot of morons on here try to maul me because I dont play by 'their' rules,
BS, you go and whine to the mods that "so and so" is being mean to me......ban him pweeze !!!!11

Lie and say that is not true.

BTW, am I being mean to you AGAIN, or am I telling the truth ?

Maybe there are forces greater than man at play. Maybe it's not time for evil to reign over this world. Maybe the United States bought time by revoking Roe v Wade. Maybe Trump will be President in 2025. We'll see.
I agree with you it might not be the time.

But you leave out the SO MANY that want it so badly. Those are the people that have really given up. I have zero interest in those people...zero.

Reactions: BLEE
Fuck it
I'm not voting this year
Let them cheat or steal the election
I don't give a fuck anymore
Let the stoopid people suffer their benefactors
Fuck the system and all who support it
Viva la révolution Mes amie

I will say voting gives you one "right". The right to bitch about what is going on.

If you really are not going to vote then, with all politeness fuck right off, anything you say in the area of politics, the world, wars, everything but if you ate grape or strawberry jelly with your PB&J are off limits to you. You walked away.

You will be missed around here.

If push comes to shove I don't even want you to pickup a rock, you are a proven quitter, just when it gets hard you yell FUCK IT, and go home to watch old housewifes of skankville. Fine I have no problem with that. But also know we know just what kind of person you are.

And one last thing before you go you better thank them because that is just what they want.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka