• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So you’re saying Trump has a chance?

I will say voting gives you one "right". The right to bitch about what is going on.

If you really are not going to vote then, with all politeness fuck right off, anything you say in the area of politics, the world, wars, everything but if you ate grape or strawberry jelly with your PB&J are off limits to you. You walked away.

You will be missed around here.

If push comes to shove I don't even want you to pickup a rock, you are a proven quitter, just when it gets hard you yell FUCK IT, and go home to watch old housewifes of skankville. Fine I have no problem with that. But also know we know just what kind of person you are.

And one last thing before you go you better thank them because that is just what they want.
When do we get to vote for the ending of DHS, the Patriot Act, FauxBI, CIA, ATF and the rest of the alphabet?

The fact that he’s not one of them, he’s a conservative, beat Hilary, and his name is Donald Trump is enough for them. They’ll maul him just for that. they’ve already proven that. In their eyes he can do no right and he knows it so he’s about that FTW life, fights back instead of bending over and only GAF about pleasing is his base and following through with what he said he would.

Face it, .gov consists of Doug Neidermeyers and Greg Marmalards. No one is accepted into Omega house without their approval. Everyone else is a Delta legacy.

I will say voting gives you one "right". The right to bitch about what is going on.

If you really are not going to vote then, with all politeness fuck right off, anything you say in the area of politics, the world, wars, everything but if you ate grape or strawberry jelly with your PB&J are off limits to you. You walked away.

If push comes to shove I don't even want you to pickup a rock, you are a proven quitter, just when it gets hard you yell FUCK IT, and go home to watch old housewifes of skankville. Fine I have no problem with that. But also know we know just what kind of person you are.

And one last thing before you go you better thank them because that is just what they want.
I started voting on the national level in 1968, and I've,... Never,... been able to vote,... For,... a person of my choice, its always been the lesser of the two evils. That said, if you think your vote really counts in a national election, you need time on the couch.
Trump is the lead player, in one of the biggest Psychological operations ever ran on the people of this country. And like the fish they are, they are eating it up, hook line & sinker.
Divide & conquer is the oldest tactic know to man. Its in the public's face 24/7 and still a Forrest & tree for most.

I use to agree with this idea. After the sham election that changed my thinking, if they are willing to act like a banana republic to keep control nothing but a mass peaceful strike by all Citizens will create the change to bring America back.

Does anyone really think THEY are going to let an honest election happen?
That perspective is even more of a reason to vote (early and often).

Make the other side work for the cheat.
The harder THEY have to cheat, the higher the chance that they make mistakes and get caught or simply fall short.

Don't just let them coast over the finish line by sitting on your ass, complaining that life isn't fair. (Unless you are a 13%er, in which case that's the mandatory attitude these days).

I started voting on the national level in 1968, and I've,... Never,... been able to vote,... For,... a person of my choice, its always been the lesser of the two evils. That said, if you think your vote really counts in a national election, you need time on the couch.
Trump is the lead player, in one of the biggest Psychological operations ever ran on the people of this country. And like the fish they are, they are eating it up, hook line & sinker.
Divide & conquer is the oldest tactic know to man. Its in the public's face 24/7 and still a Forrest & tree for most.

Where did you see me say it counts? you did not. And I can say I have voted FOR two people in my time, three if you want to count a two termer as voting twice even if it was the same guy.

I said it gives you the right to bitch. To stand here, or sit here and say I don't agree with this, or I agree with that. That is where it ends.

Is Trump "real". Yea I think he is. I can square in my mind the reasons behind his decisions. Granted I don't know them all, but the popular ones, and the popular ones on a "gun forum" as well. I can see why and WHAT made him do what he did. I really think he needs a real "gun guy" in his ear in the future. Not some old Fudd, but a guy that really understands them inside and out with no bias to wood and bolt action.

As to divide and conquer, yup, it is exactly what "they" are doing. Like the video said somewhere else on here. If the 90% ever figures it out it will be all over. The 5% are trying however. And the only way to be trying in my eye is to be informed and letting your voice be heard. Even if it does fall of deaf ears.

Sarcasm or naivety?
Sorta sarcastic , see below

You are missing my point.
Unelected bureaucrats? Regulation enforced as law? An unelected government not accountable to the people?
All five branches of the government are corrupt
Executive
Legislative
Judicial
Alphabet
Pravda media

Unelected bureaucrats? Regulation enforced as law? An unelected government not accountable to the people?
Executive
Legislative
Judicial
Alphabet
Pravda media
So,

Just what does that have to do with you "opting out"?

In my eye if you don't vote you loose the right to any voice anywhere on a world or national subject.

Does not matter if it is a total waste of time, and who do you think would "win" if they have everyone thinking it is a total waste of time.? It ain't the right that is for sure. They will grumble and do what they always do......nothing.

And why do they do nothing, because the only other thing open to them is total destruction. That is a hard pill to swallow.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot and 232593
They will grumble and do what they always do......nothing.
That is because they are on the same page as the left, behind closed doors. Until people start to realize that simple fact nothing will change and the main reason why it just kept going south from the mid 60's on. People need to stop & think about what is right in front of their nose, if they would only open their minds/eyes to the fact they are being played like a fiddle a little more & more as time goes on.

Reactions: XP1K and HogsLife
Trump is the lead player, in one of the biggest Psychological operations ever ran on the people of this country.

I think this as well. Trump and his let's save America patriots line is just too well played out.

What is the end game with him though? Where is the win for the globalists in Trump?

Executive
Legislative
Judicial
Alphabet
Pravda media
Not accountable to ANYONE. Name one person who has served time for their crimes in office.........

Fauci was allowed to leave his position and is still walking the streets with SS protection. How exactly does he deserve SS protection? I guess the SS is yet another growth industry for the .GOV.

Reactions: mosin46 and XP1K
I think this as well. Trump and his let's save America patriots line is just too well played out.

What is the end game with him though? Where is the win for the globalists in Trump?
The end game? Using him is keep America divided to a deeper level, than it was prior to him running back when.
The win for him? The carrot, of a seat at the table, for him or his.

Reactions: XP1K
I feel bringing “Americans together” may be a fart in the wind now. Obumers 8 years and the media have divided the country for good. Not saying it can’t be fixed but it’s a limb hanging on by a thread.
And it seemed trump drove that wedge just a little tighter.
Nothing. They fucked up their plans when Hillary lost. They learned from that mistake and hit with big tech, media, corrupted the courts. It's of no surprise to me the election fraud and COVID fraud all went down the same time. If the dems figured it out once, they will keep doing it and we will never see a Republican president again.
And if trump makes it in this time that should tell us all something.
Newsflash: Exceptional men no longer run for office and haven't for a very long time, if ever.

Trump is about as exceptional as you'll get. Your spineless attitude is exactly why they pull the crap they pull on us constantly.

We need to be willing to fight dirtier than they are or we're all screwed. Trump is a pussycat compared to what I'd do in office.

But you know what? I'm exceptional and I won't run for congress. I don't need the shitty salary, nor do I feel like dealing with an organization full of pandering pussies ever again.
A republic if you can keep it. I'm no different than anyone else in this thread. We've lost our nation because we've failed to be involved enough with our system. We cast our vote for our guy every election and then we bitch when it doesn't go how we'd hoped. You should run for office. At least on the local evel. So should I. And so should everyone else here that is tired of the current situation and is actually WILLING to do something about it.
Evil flourishes when good men do nothing
You’re not wrong.

No one with any real character or a soul wants any part of it…. At least Trump has the right targets in his sights.

Desantis would probably be a good Chief Executive too, but he jumped too soon. Trump’s ego can’t handle anyone competing with him, so in his mind, he must destroy Desantis. Politics. It is what it is…

I’m for Trump simply because he’s a pain in the ass to the swamp creatures, and I believe Trump‘s the only one of the goofballs running who will actually be able to lead us out of the abyss when the dollar truly implodes…maybe sooner than we think.
I think it'll be warp speed 2.0

He'll praise the digital currency and say its the only forward.
The only problem I had with Trump is his vascillating stand on 2A rights. But he has been a great troll.

A few years, for a brief day, there was a video on YouTube shared by a news service of the CPAC where people were asking Trump if he would run again in 2024.

He said, "Sure, I can run again and win a third time."

That video was removed.
I remember that video.

That is because they are on the same page as the left, behind closed doors. Until people start to realize that simple fact nothing will change and the main reason why it just kept going south from the mid 60's on. People need to stop & think about what is right in front of their nose, if they would only open their minds/eyes to the fact they are being played like a fiddle a little more & more as time goes on.

I don't disagree, so what do you suggest? In the catch phrase of this area "Vote Harder".

So what do you actually do?

Quit buying Bud Light, stop going to Disney movies, stop shopping at Target? BFD. So what do you do?

I am all ears, I never drank bud light, went to disney movies or shopped at target.....ok I am open.

We see what happens to people that do as little as go to a school board meeting. The Stasi is on your trail before you walk out the door. Push it far enough and your life will be over. Are enough people going to do something about this action, NOPE. So enjoy being "right" while rotting in a cell, while real torture goes on....but hay you did something.

The end game? Using him is keep America divided to a deeper level, than it was prior to him running back when.
That is a lot less sinister than what I am thinking

Trump is one of "them"

Anyone in the past that has turned against "them" has either been completely tossed from the spotlight, jailed. or killed (examples are endless)

Therefore, he must be part of the plan.

People either love/like or hate Trump, its amazing the emotion that goes into hating him. I dislike Obummer and Biden, but the level of hate people have for Trump is mindboggling. His personality is just another billionaire jerk like the rest, nothing different.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and hkguns
Ok genius, if Trump were one of them please to splain to me the attacks on every front by THEM, including everyone in his orbit and his family whilst the drug addict walks free.

Explain the stolen election and resulting persecution of anyone in DC on J6th.

I don't disagree, so what do you suggest? In the catch phrase of this area "Vote Harder".

So what do you actually do?

Quit buying Bud Light, stop going to Disney movies, stop shopping at Target? BFD. So what do you do?

I am all ears, I never drank bud light, went to disney movies or shopped at target.....ok I am open.

We see what happens to people that do as little as go to a school board meeting. The Stasi is on your trail before you walk out the door. Push it far enough and your life will be over. Are enough people going to do something about this action, NOPE. So enjoy being "right" while rotting in a cell, while real torture goes on....but hay you did something.
All things national, start local. Get involved locally in all things, don't be "that's not my concern" or "there's nothing I can do about it". Those two traits are what has allowed the issues being seen now. It does not matter that your kids are grown & gone, stay active in school issues. When was the last time you attended any type of public board meeting, or addressed one? The American public allowed this all to happen and owns it 100%, people have been saying for years upon years if you don't use it you will lose it. That applies to all things including voicing out & getting involved. The big blue citys have been allowed to grow unchecked, do to their residents lack of participation in its direction. Yes big money can sway things, but when its pointed out in spades like it is in small towns, that shit gets stopped in its tracks. People who say "what can I do", just need to stop & think about all they allow from the mind set of "its out of my hands". You have just as much right to voice at a public board meeting as anyone. Bring proof of that you speak, if stepped on by boards members, dig into their lives and promote it when their running for office again. This all did not happen overnight, nor will it get corrected in 2X time frame, but it can be changed.

Reactions: XP1K
Ok genius, if Trump were one of them please to splain to me the attacks on every front by THEM, including everyone in his orbit and his family whilst the drug addict walks free.
You need to learn/understand how Psychological operations, work. This is not checkers, this is a world class chess match.

Reactions: XP1K and kenny1773

not saying I have it all figured out

no one here does, no one here could possibly have it all figured out, but I guess you do?

This is me

1705504770370.png

Ok, I get it.

- They stole the 2020 election because they secretly wanted him in office
- They impeached him twice because they wanted him to stay in office
- They are trying to take him off the Ballot, because they know you will vote harder
- They are trying to jail him because he could run a campaign from jail
- The propagandists attack him constantly because its actually reverse psychology

I do hope he is president, but doubt he will be. Lots of talk around the fragility of our power grid. Would be a shame if something were to happen to the grid in November

That perspective is even more of a reason to vote (early and often).

Make the other side work for the cheat.
The harder THEY have to cheat, the higher the chance that they make mistakes and get caught or simply fall short.

Don't just let them coast over the finish line by sitting on your ass, complaining that life isn't fair. (Unless you are a 13%er, in which case that's the mandatory attitude these days).
I have voted in every election since I got home from the military which is just over 50 years. That said I'm really not sure we can vote hard enough to keep these scum bags from stealing another one

Last edited:
Ok, I get it.

- They stole the 2020 election because they secretly wanted him in office
- They impeached him twice because they wanted him to stay in office
- They are trying to take him off the Ballot, because they know you will vote harder
- They are trying to jail him because he could run a campaign from jail
- The propagandists attack him constantly because its actually reverse psychology
Everything you are saying furthers their agenda, yet you don't see it. That my friend is exactly how Psychological operations, work, ask around.
I fully understand how you feel as I was used as pawn also (starting in 1964) until, I opened my eyes & the puzzle pieces started falling into place.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and XP1K
Everything you are saying furthers their agenda, yet you don't see it. That my friend is exactly how Psychological operations, work, ask around.
I fully understand how you feel as I was used as pawn also (starting in 1964) until, I opened my eyes & the puzzle pieces started falling into place.

What is the agenda?

What is the agenda?
The complete destruction of the USA. There can be no NWO/OWO w/o the most powerful (use to be self thinking) nation on this rock falling. Its all about one world gov. where they will allow you to breath up until your of no use to them. There world population reduction agenda, is key to a world they envision 100% controlling that they or their family's control forever. Once the US falls the rest will be much easier. Its not a short game they are playing, the bulk of this started at the close of WW I.

Reactions: 232593 and BLEE
The complete destruction of the USA. There can be no NWO/OWO w/o the most powerful (use to be self thinking) nation on this rock falling. Its all about one world gov. where they will allow you to breath up until your of no use to them. There world population reduction agenda, is key to a world they envision 100% controlling that they or their family's control forever. Once the US falls the rest will be much easier. Its not a short game they are playing, the bulk of this started at the close of WW I.
I don't disagree, however, I'm not seeing how Trump plays into that agenda. He is pretty much the antithesis of that agenda.

ETA: That was supposed to be Jeb's turn in the ring, Trump spoiled that and very few Republicrats were happy he was running. They Feign support, but they're nearly all the backstabbing little weasels you see at work.

Last edited:
There is much truth in this. The title is misleading.

There is much truth in that. I've always been amazed by people who will let one of the other sex completely dominate their emotions..."Ill kill myself if she leaves" That is so fucking weak, go ahead and leave your toys to me.

It's just another piece of meat, just like you.

Reactions: gigamortis
Trump still has a chance at the White House. Evil does not rule, supremely, yet. If evil were supreme, we wouldn't even have this forum. Most of Us would be dead or in a gulag. Trump does not follow the globalist communist agenda. He's not perfect, but he does does put USA, #1 and he is a Patriot. If he is elected, balance can be restored for a while.

He is no patriot. He used his family connections to get five deferments to avoid Vietnam. His top priority is what will benefit him and his family the most. All the rest is BS as a means to an end.

Trump still has a chance at the White House. Evil does not rule, supremely, yet. If evil were supreme, we wouldn't even have this forum. Most of Us would be dead or in a gulag. Trump does not follow the globalist communist agenda. He's not perfect, but he does does put USA, #1 and he is a Patriot. If he is elected, balance can be restored for a while.

Why the hell would you want balance restored.

I want someone who will say fuck balance and do what is righteous.

Reactions: BCP
BUt TrUmp iS MeAN aND CalLs PEopLe FAT!!!

In Kamala Voice:
Well, he does call people fat, people that are fat, he calls them that. Fat people shouldn't be called fat just because they're fat. It's mean calling people who are fat, fat people. Cackle cackle.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Why the hell would you want balance restored.

I want someone who will say fuck balance and do what is righteous.
Exactly. To me, that is balance, because there will always be evil and it won't be defeated by man.

These thoughts have crossed my mind. What better set up could they have had to get people to clamor to give him something like the Patriot act or much worse to weild against his enemies and clean up the swamp. Kind of like why we probably got George instead of AL.

Its all theatre. Guess who owns the theatre.

Holy shit, What in the ever living fuck kind of psychotic Film Collage editing of Trump, Jew, Masonic, Misogynistic, Satin worship, Pedophile, taking over the world shit. Did I just watch ????

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and Bender
Division is a good thing.

Who wants to be unified with the subhuman kid piddling degenerates on the left?