• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So... you think you have everything eh?

Re: So... you think you have everything eh?

Well, i was thinking that would look real nice on a Polaris Razor. You know for Moose hunting! Or being board on a weekend.

Anyone got a few dozen links laying around that they don't want? I'd sure appreciate them here.

As for this investment, makes me want to install a ring-mount on the roof of our pickup. Actually, my wife wants me to. She wants me to drive.
wink.gif

Can someone spot me $32,000?

Could you just imagine the looks you would get going down the highway with it on a mount on the top of your truck

You guys better pray I don't win the lottery, because when I do, I'm coming on here and boasting so hard about all the cool shit I have, lol.

Don't worry though, I'd be giving free shit away left and right. A mk19 however, would not be included in the free shit give away.
wink.gif

Frankly, I didn't even know you could own these.

MAN! you can be cool like those read jacket guys! suppress it

what kind of groups can you expect a 1000 yards and what scope?

Had something kinda like that once, but it was mounted on the front of an AH-1G Cobra.

Thats been one of my favorite guns since about ever. Whats cooler than a fully automatic belt-fed 40mm grenade launcher? I know that one is only semi, but I'd be willing to see how fast I can pull the trigger. Or at least stick one of those little 10/22 revolving trigger things to go "crank auto."

I...must.....not.....click......buy...it....now! I'd mount that bitch on my wheelchair and scare the shit out of my neighbors!

hmmmm 401K isnt performing worth a damn maybe I ought to just say the hell with it and buy a couple of those LMAO....

I wonder if auto dealers will increase trade in value with one of those HAHA

Like a minigun, I couldn't afford to feed it.
Would look nice mounted on my Jeep though
flagraise.gif

Although cool, there is just something anti-climactic about only firing rounds with chalk powder in them. Of course, if you were rich enough to buy one of these, perhaps you could come up with $200 per round tax stamp to buy some live grenades...if anyone would sell 'em to you.