• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So you want a male child?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    All because the father threatened to leave her if she had another (fourth) girl child. This just in......... a cursory examination of the laws of genetics reveals that only the father's genetic contribution determines the sex of the child (Duh).

Reactions: Charger442
    Henry VIII is best known for his six wives. Most British school children learn the following rhyme to help them remember the fate of each wife: “Divorced, Beheaded, Died: Divorced, Beheaded, Survived”.
    Could be worse.

Damn Maggot, at first I thought you were trying to re-home one of your kids.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Ok this is actually 100% serious - 20+ years ago at a church picnic an old elder in the church was hanging out with me and my friend. the Topic came up of kids and do you want a boy or a girl if you have kids. As young men we said a son first then whatever.
    He leaned in and said boys I have 12 children. 6 boys and 6 girls. 5 oldest boys next five girls then 1 boy and 1 girl. And I picked what they would be. We both laughed, and he said with all seriousness he wasn't kidding. What his grandfather had told him as a young man.
    If you want a boy when you're ready to bust a nut squeeze the left one. If you want a girl squeeze the right one. If your hands are busy have her do it for you! LOL
    Fast forward me and all my guy friends through high school college etc would all talk about it from time to time how this crazy old man told us this crazy ass story. Til It worked EVERY time. Our group isn't huge 6 guys all married now, and everyone said they wanted a boy first. And everyone got a boy first. I have been telling people this for years and they all say it works. Maybe it's all BS but it worked for me and I laugh my ass off thinking about that crazy old man.

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    I think it was Ben Shapiro that said Jewish folklore believes that if you have a girl then the man orgasmed first and if you have a boy then the woman orgasmed first?