• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So you're worried about being scammed? Stop on in.

Facebook is the worst, I see soo much bullshit, but yea, protect me from disinformation you CCP bootlicking asshats.

I don’t venture off to questionable web sites and keep whatever I am buying and selling on line to sites I can trust. This whole take pictures of this and that is completely foreign to me. I tell you what though, if it is on this site and someone asks for pictures of sponges and soup I am going to start a online version of Kim’s games. I will put a protractor in a pine tree, a small piece of brass in some pine straw, a map marker in a bush and the item you want to buy somewhere between. Then you tell me the orientation of every object and the exact color shape and size, then we can make a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: Nate87
Y’all just do your due diligence, and remember, your first instinct is usually the right instinct, ain’t nobody selling corvettes at chevette prices!

What's wrong with picking up the phone and calling the seller? A couple simple questions should get you the answers that you need.
That's what I prefer. He, like others trying to scam, typically go silent when I tried to set up a phone call.

No because instead of taking responsibility for our own actions and ignorance we piss and moan till we ruin it for everyone else. That's the American way right?

What I have started doing is adding negative feedback to all of the obvious scammer accounts. I’ve reported several and checked back a week later and they still have not been banned, so I started taking matters into my own hand as much as i could.

You’ll get a pic with a can of beans and Ramen. That way you’ll know you are dealing with one of us poors.
Say what you will about Ramen. I love this one

download-1.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender and nso123