• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mvaldez1783

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
I'm from Los Angeles and I mostly shoot from bench at my local range at Angeles shooting range. I'm looking to get into competitive matches such as PRS. Any nearby clubs or ranges anyone can recommend?

I'm from Los Angeles and I mostly shoot from bench at my local range at Angeles shooting range. I'm looking to get into competitive matches such as PRS. Any nearby clubs or ranges anyone can recommend?

This is s tough one, sin city in Vegas is what I did. None of the prs guys here got back to me. The drive isn't bad

Check out West End Gun Club out near Fontana. They run monthly matches, usually on a Sunday and they are starting to hold NRL22 matches.

http://www.socalprecisionforum.com/

James and a Henry kinda run the deal. Good group of guys.

I was planning on getting more involved with them but recently got sidelined with knee surgery.

I'm in LA too and shoot up at Angeles most Saturdays. I've kicked around the idea of getting a group of guys together and renting a private range there but I think the private range only goes out to 100

There are a few more clubs starting to get more involved with the PRS style but it's usually word of mouth.

Hit me up if you ever wanna shoot

Kyle
I just read the format for tomorrow they require prone and standing positions. I think I still need more practice on those positions. What do you shoot and what days are you usually at Angeles?