• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Social Security Admin To Purchase 174K HP Rounds

Re: Social Security Admin To Purchase 174K HP Rounds

For their LEOs.

Is this all confirmed? This is the second time in 2 days I have seen some shit like this. Yesterday I read the National Weather Service purchased somthing like 40k rounds of 40 cal hollow points.

My first thought is that they have armed guards at various installations. Second, they have to buy something to consume their budget. There was a shooting recently at the SSA Federal HQ in MD.

These arguments are weak though. WTF for sure.

I'm hoping to get my share with my next SS check. Send 158gr .357, please.

Who cares! Let them buy whatever they want. All of these federal agencies employ investigators who have peace officer or law enforcement status. It's more than likely for their qual cycles and or training.

Social Security Admin have their own investigators/LEOs. As for security at the branch officers the security is typically handled by federal contracted security officers. I used to do the security at one, felt more like a broken record than anything else.

Dumb conspiracy crap.

Somewhere online someone mentioned that this number ended up being between 1000-10000 rounds per FACILITY.

Depending on how many guys work at each facility, this is like 1-2 good range sessions.

So I take it they all want their own heavily armed security forces....

What about just letting the police and the FBI handle it like they say everyone else should?

Sounds like somebodies know something they don't want to let on about.

Who the hell, with any desire for credibiltiy, gets their information from that fuckstakin of a website?

Most federal agencies have investigators that are LE. Some are purchasing agents for other fed LE agencies. Good God. Fed LEO get ammo. Big whoop.