• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

yup

A black man wearing a space suit and toting a ray gun walks down a ramp from his E.T. flying saucer, that has just landed here on Earth...while he is confronting a bunch of white folk gawking at him, and snaps, "Why ain't y'all out pickin' cotton????

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
A black man wearing a space suit and toting a ray gun walks down a ramp from his E.T. flying saucer, that has just landed here on Earth...while he is confronting a bunch of white folk gawking at him, and snaps, "Why ain't y'all out pickin' cotton???
If you are going to post in socially unacceptable humor...

The idea is to be funny, not retarded.

Now the Five Guys picture... that’s funny.... the alien joke? Retarded.

And if you want to make cotton picker jokes, I suggest pointing out that the difference between a snowtire and a cotton picker is that snow tires don’t sing when you put the chains on them.

Now go sit at the kids table... don’t you have a razor blade to sharpen or something???

C3832C7F-1A09-4A5B-B35D-0A07414C0467.jpeg

Sirhr

Oh please.......

I know some Coonasses in south Louisiana that would get in a heated argument over whose 6 year old kid would be allowed to kill it and then argue again over exactly how much rice to cook to go with it. :)

./
And those coon asses do a stellar job of cooking it although turtle soup made by same coon asses from alligator snapping turtles is phenomenal! ?

A black man wearing a space suit and toting a ray gun walks down a ramp from his E.T. flying saucer, that has just landed here on Earth...while he is confronting a bunch of white folk gawking at him, and snaps, "Why ain't y'all out pickin' cotton????
If you are going to troll the racists (and please do) use something better than that truly weak shit. This try was just

• Haha
Reactions: jinxx4ever and 1J04
22B992A1-DBF9-4FD9-9199-46B5C9F5C8CE.jpeg
One of the guys at work grandson brought this home from school just the other day. It had already been graded

Reactions: 1J04
Sooo...

About 8 years ago when it was all over the TV, Moochelle O Bummer was the leading story on the MSM news for her new hair cut (remember that?)...

My wife, who is always trying to find the good in everyone made this comment to me...

“Oh, I think she looks much better with her new hairstyle, don’t you?”

To which I replied, “What did they do, shave her ass and make her walk backwards?”

My wife was not as impressed with me as I was.

where is your mind at man, you are such a racist POS.
Cry baby liberals are everywhere it looks like. at the prison I worked at blacks say the N word a thousand times a day. Get over it.

In fact PC is destroying this country. When I worked at the prison I had to right a statement saying why an offender refused to move into his housing assignment. So I write exactly what he said which was "I aint gonna live in there with a bunch of N******." The pc cowards called me to the office and told me to re-write it. lol.

Reactions: jrassy
@armorpl8chikn

Q: What’s the difference between kinky and perverted?

A: Kinky is tickling your ass with a feather, perverted is using the whole chicken!

Q: Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs?

A: Would you want anyone to know you were fuck*n a chicken?

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn