• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

CE6EDD38-B6ED-4944-8D73-91F5F7D99FB5.jpeg

I had a driver tip a load on central park and 86th because he didn't check his kingpin lock.
It took every piece of equipment i could get my hands on to unfuck that situation.
It was kinda funny though, we were finished loading and hauled ass to make it to the bar before last call. I had time for a couple shots before nypd called me to come.back to the site. I got a cab back, got into it with some nypd noob directing traffic around the leaning trailer, took his flashlight, organized the lift, then handed him his light and went back to the bar.

"professionals"

You saw how homeboy got out of the cab after destroying the fire hydrant, to perform a 'look around' of his vehicle?
anim_lol.gif

Dude, it's too late for that now. Ya' fucked up... Now wear it with pride!

If that had been my car that got banged up by the rear of that trailer, somebody's gonna be paying the repair bill.

@Claymorx

While I appreciate your humor (you know I do) those are hardly socially unacceptable.
Maybe the first one a little.

But if you have talked to a millennial, you know its pretty spot on......

Oh yeah, thanks again for the bourbon the other evening. Smooth like, well, other stuff I like...... ?

Reactions: Barneybdb