• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1572827171379.jpeg

I think it would gross me out if she made a sammich with her feet.....

Yep, they had a different name back then.
When I met Rebecca she had a tray of nuts on her counter. She asked if I liked Brazil nuts. I told her I preferred the Brazilian wax (on a woman).
Of course you know I asked her if she knew what those nuts were called here in the south.
My Parrot calls them by name, maybe he's old fashioned?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
That happened to my cousin.

Course he was a giant POS too. They were a giant steaming pile of a pair, even for a meth head trailer park.

Kid ended up getting adopted. Best thing ever happened to that baby.

Reactions: hermosabeach

that shit happened to me........almost.

When my 2nd baby was born, there were some difficulties in labor. Seems the kid was hung up on her pelvis. Doc went it, and when the baby came out, shit was serious..i caught a glimpse of the child as the nurses snatched him up and worked their magic....
The glimpse i caught, i saw nappy black hair and dark skin. I was about to say...”woman, where you been?”

They brought the baby back over, and his skin wasnt as dark. Turns out, he was oxygen deprived and that was what made his skin dark. Shit was serious and i think i was close to losing my child.....after i had time to think about the way the nurses LEAPED into action-they were not fucking around. I wish i would have realized then what i realize now...i would have hugged each and every one of them.

But yes...for a second there, i am sure i had that same expression on my face.