• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

100797981_668076817074553_2026783663844229120_o.jpg

You have to tell us the story! Did it smell like shrimp or salmon? Did she wipe front to back, or back to front?😂
I won't mention the state,but I shacked up with a girl for a couple years playing Cabana Boy
She was stone cold crazy,we all know the type.
Anyhow her father was a Senator and she was a total nymph.
I'm talking we had to do it at least 4 times a day and rub a couple off in between.( to be in my 20's again)
Anyhow, we were invited to the Capitol to meet up with her dad and have lunch.
Well he got detained for an hour and the staff told us to wait in his office and make ourselves comfortable.
Oh yes we did, right on that big beautiful 8x12 desk of his.
Funny thing about it, when he arrived he took one look at us and he knew.
He was pissed at her and told me that if I didn't learn to control my urges that his daughter was going to get me in trouble.

I took the same girl up in a 9 story building that was being torn down because I had to spot and she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Anyhow she told me how erotic it felt being that close to death.
And that was it,she was spread eagle against a column and we were going at it.
I completely forgot that the south side of the building was removed for fear of peices of it falling on the bridge and road.
The Indians minor league team had their home opener there that day and a lot of people got a eye full.
They had people from thr mayor's office there Monday morning.

Everyone from the job knew what was up,not one person snitched.
Everyone said it must have been vagrants .

So I guess the moral to this is NEVER have incriminating evidence, period.

But oh the memories, before cellphones and before camera's everywhere ruined it.

Last edited:
I won't mention the state,but I shacked up with a girl for a couple years playing Cabana Boy
She was stone cold crazy,we all know the type.
Anyhow her father was a Senator and she was a total nymph.
I'm talking we had to do it at least 4 times a day and rub a couple off in between.( to be in my 20's again)
Anyhow, we were invited to the Capitol to meet up with her dad and have lunch.
Well he got detained for an hour and the staff told us to wait in his office and make ourselves comfortable.
Oh yes we did, right on that big beautiful 8x12 desk of his.
Funny thing about it, when he arrived he took one look at us and he knew.
He was pissed at her and told me that if I didn't learn to control my urges that his daughter was going to get me in trouble.

I took the same girl up in a 9 story building that was being torn down because I had to spot and she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Anyhow she told me how erotic it felt being that close to death.
And that was it,she was spread eagle against a column and we were going at it.
I completely forgot that the south side of the building was removed for fear of peices of it falling on the bridge and road.
The Indians minor league team had their home opener there that day and a lot of people got a eye full.
They had people from thr mayor's office there Monday morning.

Everyone from the job knew what was up,not one person snitched.
Everyone said it must have been vagrants .

So I guess the moral to this is NEVER have incriminating evidence, period.

But oh the memories, before cellphones and before camera's everywhere ruined it.
1590981736835.jpeg

Powerful: Protesters Spell Out 'Love' With Burning Homes And Businesses
article-6282-2.jpg