• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1636133252046.png

"Racist roads" is not a new concept.

When I was living in Austin, in the late 90s, I read that the construction of I-35 through the center of town (decades earlier)- cut many of the links that connected East Austin with the rest of Austin. With most of those roads cut, and only a relatively few roads to cross over the interstate from one side of the city to the other, the East side slid into a greater state of economic disadvantage. Not surprising, the East side is predominantly minority.

Another example- from when I was living in New Have CT. At one time (70s?) there was a low income neighborhood in and around "Orange Street." The area was crime and drug infested, and predominantly minority. The area was declared a blight and condemned, and the area residences were leveled. In its place was built the "Orange Street Connector"- a multi-lane highway that connects I-95 to, nothing. It just sort of peters out after a mile or so. But, no more orange street blight...

Are these stories apocryphal? I don't know. But, I will say that when, where, how, and why roads are built affect much more than those lines drawn on a map.

Hmmmmm

BREAKING: Iranian-Backed Houthi Rebels Storm U.S. Embassy in Yemen, Take Hostages​

How the US responds to this will tell the world one thing or another. I have no doubt that the previous administration would have sent a very clear message but then again the Houthis and their Iranian backers never tried this under the previous administration because the previous administration already sent a very clear message at the expense of the Wagner group in Syria. Shits gonna get sporty

How the US responds to this will tell the world one thing or another. I have no doubt that the previous administration would have sent a very clear message but then again the Houthis and their Iranian backers never tried this under the previous administration because the previous administration already sent a very clear message at the expense of the Wagner group in Syria. Shits gonna get sporty

Sounds as if they kidnapped a bunch of locals working for the embassy where no Americans were present. Still an attack on American soil, but I don't expect much beyond lots of harrumphing (and probably giving them what they want) from the WH.

The ex-owner of Something Awful. Basically what existed before eBaumsworld and 4Chan.

Joshua "Null" Moon, the current sysop of Kiwifarms, is one badass mofo. Loved his response to the New Zealand cuck government when they tried to get him to remove the videos of the Christchurch shooting because it hurt peoples' feelings. Null told them straight up to fuck off, choke on a dick, and die...

anim_lol.gif

When Chris Chan's trainwreck of a Youtube account called "Cwcvilleguardian" got a-logged this summer shortly after his arrest, I think I made like 50+ posts under the troll-uploaded video about how Null should run for POTUS in 2024 under the Constitution Party ticket.

anim_lol.gif

Edit: Joshua, not Jason.

Last edited:
Null's name is Joshua not Jason. My name is Jason! :D I really hope Chris Chan's trial is made live. I actually kinda side with him/her because I HATE trolls who steal money from someone and that's what they did to him/her. And yeah, I know what he/her is charged with. I just don't like thieves.

null.jpg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Null's name is Joshua not Jason. My name is Jason! :D I really hope Chris Chan's trial is made live. I actually kinda side with him/her because I HATE trolls who steal money from someone and that's what they did to him/her. And yeah, I know what he/her is charged with. I just don't like thieves.

Got it, edited my original to reflect the changes...

Yo this Chris Chan saga has seen not just him, but THREE mofos bite the proverbial dust. Isabella Loretta Janke and Gibi got the full swing of the Internet's big stick too.

I would defend Chris Chan over Lowtax anyday of the week. Chris Chan was just weird who had weird charges that haven't been turned into convictions yet. Lowtax on the other hand was a wife beater to all 3 or 4 of his wives and was verbally abusive to his kids and killed himself because he's a deadbeat dad that doesn't wanna pay child support for the kids he brought into the world. Fuck Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka for doing this to his kids!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country